Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

42 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Because the Immigration office isn’t open at 8pm

Interesting. 

I did mine as said on Wednesday. No approval yet.

Edit: just checked the status. it is still pending

Edited by petedk

8 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Why so long? I did mine just now and got an immediate approval. My next 90-day report is on September 23, 2020.

The approval comes from your local office so is dependent on the IO who is responsible in that office and his current workload.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 3:19 PM, oslooskar said:

Why so long? I did mine just now and got an immediate approval. My next 90-day report is on September 23, 2020.

Which browser ? so far, I could never do it online ; is it possible that an immigration can't ( or refuse ? ) to do it online ? it works well when I go my self

i have tried to do it with Edge and Vivaldi ; I have downloaded Internet explorer but cant'find  it on my computer ( too old for Windows 10 ? ) 

thanks 

12 minutes ago, Aforek said:

Which browser ? so far, I could never do it online ; is it possible that an immigration can't ( or refuse ? ) to do it online ? it works well when I go my self

i have tried to do it with Edge and Vivaldi ; I have downloaded Internet explorer but cant'find  it on my computer ( too old for Windows 10 ? ) 

thanks 

There are indeed some IOs that do not process 90-day on-line reporting, and in that case you need to do it in person or by regular mail.

Your browser can also be the culprit, so try different browsers (it works on FireFox and MS Internet Explorer on my PC).  A VPN or an AIS-connection could also be the source of the problem.

Attached a short 90-day on-line reporting Troubleshooting Guideline.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt

16 minutes ago, Aforek said:

thanks 

It didn’t work with Chrome for me , tried Internet Explore and it went through ( use IE purely for this now ).

In the past Ayutthaya immigration didn’t accept online reports and it would sit there pending “ forever “.

It is possible that your IO don’t accept online reports, a telephone call should answer your question .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

thanks 

I used Internet Explorer (it's still in Windows 10, but you have to search for it).

Did you wait until there were only 14 days before it was due?

If you try more than 14 days before, you will get an error, which is a bit of nuisance, because if the online registration fails then it is too late to do it by mail.

5 hours ago, Aforek said:

I have downloaded Internet explorer but cant'find  it on my computer ( too old for Windows 10 ? ) 

thanks 

If you have a "Search" magnifying glass on your Task Bar, click on it and type "iexplore" in the search box.  If no button press the Windows key and "S" simultaneously.  You should then see an Internet Explorer button.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aforek said:

On the start menu scroll down to Widows Accessories, click it and internet explorer is the 2nd one down on the menu.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aforek said:

thanks 

I have successfully used IE, Firefox and Brave browsers to submit online 90 day reports without the use of any extensions/addons. Brave is currently my browser of choice.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

I used the 90 day reporting app a month ago to report and received a confirmation from the app that I can print. I was able to frequently login and view my profile using the app. Two days ago the app is not working. When I went to the website it said that the app is under maintenance.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, while I was there I read some reviews and the very first one posted in June says that the app stopped working just recently in June.  Is the app really down? 

7 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

I used the 90 day reporting app a month ago to report and received a confirmation from the app that I can print. I was able to frequently login and view my profile using the app. Two days ago the app is not working. When I went to the website it said that the app is under maintenance.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, while I was there I read some reviews and the very first one posted in June says that the app stopped working just recently in June.  Is the app really down? 

The app has never worked for me, but I have successfully used the web browser based online 90 day reporting successfully 10 times.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
addition
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

I did an online report yesterday.. Chrome...waiting for approval.

Used to be done in hours. Now it's 2 or 3 days.

I did my report last Thursday. Received confirmation yesterday. It all depends on which immigration office you use.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, petedk said:

I did my report last Thursday. Received confirmation yesterday. It all depends on which immigration office you use.

Totally agree that it depends on your IO. My office is Buriram and I receive instant confirmation, even on weekends.

90DayApproved.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravi98008 said:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, while I was there I read some reviews and the very first one posted in June says that the app stopped working just recently in June.  Is the app really down?

Immigration had a message on the app download page stating it was down before they redid their site. Now they do not even have links to them.

• Thanks 1

I appreciate all the responses. However I was talking about the 90 day reporting app from Thailand immigration that you download from Google play store and install. This is a mobile version of 90 day reporting. I used it during lockdown and got my approval. Now Post lockdown in June the app is not working. In this app you create an account and can verify your 90 day reporting status etc or even print a copy. Peace

Hello sir ubonjoe, I sincerely appreciate your response. Now I can stop wondering what happened. Cause I too saw the message from immigration office saying that the site is under maintenance two days ago. Today I reinstalled the app to see if I can access it. No luck. Thus I posted this query and promptly got a response from you. Thanks for your reply. Peace

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration had a message on the app download page stating it was down before they redid their site. Now they do not even have links to them.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Thank you very much sir ubonjoe. Wishing you a happy 4th of July 2020

Hello Ubonjoe are the requirements up to date? Anything else needed? Going this week. 

- A completed TM7 form. (You can download this TM.7 Form from our website)

- Your passport.

-Two passport sized photos (4 x 6 cm).

- Copies of your passport and the relevant pages.

- A copy of your bank book or passbook.

- A letter from your Thai bank confirming the status of your account.

2 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Hello Ubonjoe are the requirements up to date? Anything else needed? Going this week. 

- Your passport.

Nothing of that is needed when doing your 90-day report on-line using the website, not even the need to register - just fill in the data fields on the web-page confirming that you are still staying at the same place as during your previous report.

But if your IO is one of the rare ones that does not process on-line 90-day reports, you have no choice but to either notify them by regular mail or do your 90-day report in person at the IO.

Note: The bank-balance documents are not needed when doing it on-line or by mail, and it are only a couple of rogue IOs that do require you to also bring them when doing your 90-day report in person.

2 hours ago, DJ54 said:

- Your passport.

Those would be needed for doing an extension of stay at immigration. Not sure why you posted in this topic about 90 day reporting.

Only one photo is needed for the TM7 form.

On 6/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, Aforek said:

thanks 

Me again; I forgot, but I uninstalled Internet explorer last year  , that's why I didn't find it anymore on my computer, and for an unexplained reason, I can't installed it anymore; anyway, I have it on a notebook , tried it and it doesn't work ; went this morning at my I.O ( Prachinburi ) for my 90 days, I asked "why I can't do it online", I even showed a screen copy of the immigration site for 90 days, and I heard the woman say " I have never seen that "; I explained " to do it from my computer at home", and the two women looked at me blankly; they gave me my yellow paper for next time in 90 days and I left; so, now, I know that this immigration doesn't know even what " online " means; it's true that there are very, very few farangs in this province , only foreigners with their Thai wife , no tourists 

• Thanks 1

The 90 day online reporting did not work for me again today after working for the previous 90 day report.

The online service is incompetent. I will be complaining to the IB management again after having previously complained 2 times about their service and having an apologetic phone call from one of the senior officers.

90 day reporting is a simple matter. Why do these bureaucrats need to confound it frequently.

4 hours ago, Advocate said:

I will be complaining to the IB management again after having previously complained 2 times about their service and having an apologetic phone call from one of the senior officers.

I've recently started having enough of bad service in Thailand and have become the perpetual complainer. I also get these apologetic phone calls now. And that's it, useless, nothing changes. Part of Thainess is the wai and hope it goes away, not fixing things.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I've recently started having enough of bad service in Thailand and have become the perpetual complainer. I also get these apologetic phone calls now. And that's it, useless, nothing changes. Part of Thainess is the wai and hope it goes away, not fixing things.

Most people don't complain formally in writing. I follow the principle that even if there is no response to the first complaint one must repeat complaints for incompetent service in the belief that if enough people complain often enough service improvement will eventually follow.

16 hours ago, Advocate said:

Most people don't complain formally in writing. I follow the principle that even if there is no response to the first complaint one must repeat complaints for incompetent service in the belief that if enough people complain often enough service improvement will eventually follow.

I tried again this morning and it worked. It should have worked yesterday but didn't.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Advocate said:

Chaeng Wattana.

It is done on line which should be independent of the office.

The on-line 30-day reporting process is NOT fully automated.

It still needs to be approved by the IO of the province where you are staying.

It's a simple check they will do, to see whether you already did a 30-day report there before (the very first one has to be done in person or by regular mail, so that they have copies of the documents which they will check with your on-line notification).

That's why when doing the notification over the weekend, it will take some time before your notification is checked and approved.  The status will then go from PENDING to APPROVED, allowing your to make a PDF or print-out of the Approval Notification that contains your 'next appointment date'.

In case your notification stays PENDING for several days, it is recommended to contact your local IO by phone to enquire about it (when doing so, it is often approved while they check it).