Briton fined Bt100 for walking naked in Bangkok on Songkran Day

Thaivisa News

In my first weeks here (about 9 years ago), I was in 'the willage' experiencing songkran for the first time, and there was a katoey who kept creeping up behind me and pulling my shorts down. The locals thought it was hilarious. I wasn't bothered, but when you have a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, it's very difficult to find someone to hold them for you while 'yer kex are round yer ankles'.

• Like 1

100 baht, huh?

Just saw a news flash that the government will impose a PRISON SENTENCE on anyone selling an underripe durian.

Gotta love the priorities here!

Edited by Fookhaht

In my first weeks here (about 9 years ago), I was in 'the willage' experiencing songkran for the first time, and there was a katoey who kept creeping up behind me and pulling my shorts down. The locals thought it was hilarious. I wasn't bothered, but when you have a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, it's very difficult to find someone to hold them for you while 'yer kex are round yer ankles'.

There's a ladyboy down my pub that holds them for me when I have a ciggie and beer in my hands too.

• Like 1

There's a ladyboy down my pub that holds them for me when I have a ciggie and beer in my hands too.

Reminds me of an old chat up line "can you come to the toilet with me and hold this... doctor says i shouldn't lift anything heavy".