It's a girl! Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to princess

Lite Beer

I say good luck to them, even though I'm of the same view as post 29. I certainly prefer a monarchy to the prospect of President Thatcher/Blair/Cameron/Milliband/Sturgeon etc. to name but a few. How much would that cost the country?.

Where I remain confused is why the daughter of a Duke is a Princess and the son a Prince. Will the Duke become a Prince when Charles becomes king?. A Prince is 'higher' than a Duke isn't it?. OMG it's a bit confusing.

Oh, one other thing. The only downside is that the happy father is an Aston Villa supporter, the same as David Cameron was,- or thought he was before he changed to West Ham.

Anyway, good luck to them and I think Diana will appear in the names, as these royals have about four Christian names.

Sorry, but why should we care about this non event? I find it hard to think of a less important institution than the British monarchy. They have become as relevant as the Empire.

I'm interested in successful German families around the World.

So a big Glückwünsche, Frau Kate und Herr Villiam.

Didn't even know she was pregnant.

Oops.

post-35489-0-91230100-1430567541.gif

Same here.

Didn't she just have a baby five or six months ago

? Five month pregnancy, an other indication of the superiority of royal bloodtongue.png

Maybe William has good swimmers?

Sorry, but why should we care about this non event? I find it hard to think of a less important institution than the British monarchy. They have become as relevant as the Empire.

It might be a non event to you - peasant, but not to the majority. You would do better to keep this sort of of view to yourself, particularly if you are British; if you are not then mind your own business.

Bang goes the freedom of speech and another hungry mouth to feed in the palace, and his mother laughed

seems odd that you don't care but then post about it, if you don't care why bother?

First of all he did not say he dont care, he asks why should he

Do you have a good answer?

Secondly , even if he did not care (and I also think he does not) how else would he tell you?

I don't care if it rains in Pattaya tomorrow. I also don't care if anyone knows this but I won't tell anyone on TV as they don't care either. Sorry lost my thread again.

I'm American, so this is about as fascinating as I find the whole speculation over whether Kim Kardasian wears thongs or boyshorts.

But to throw gas on the flames of this internecine UK members spat, thought you'd all like this little spoof I saw, hehe

post-97442-0-69066000-1430660844_thumb.j

Great news and good to hear Mum & baby are doing well - as mentioned all the disenters, enjoy...

British and proud of our royal family, each to there own

(to all the uneduacted ignorant people who think the Princes do not work for a living - get your facts right first) is nice to be nice...

its amazing we can slag certain Royal people off, on here, but not others, The British Monarch brings millions of pounds in revenue to the British economy fact,

Edited by Thongkorn

its amazing we can slag certain Royal people off, on here, but not others, The British Monarch brings millions of pounds in revenue to the British economy fact,

One of the few things to its credit is that criticism of British royals and Republican views are allowed. Perhaps some on here would prefer it to be illegal!

What about Australia, Canada and New Zealand they are thier royals also.

seems odd that you don't care but then post about it, if you don't care why bother?

First of all he did not say he dont care, he asks why should he

Do you have a good answer?

Secondly , even if he did not care (and I also think he does not) how else would he tell you?

Couldn't have answered it better myself.

Had more to say, but just read Scott's post.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

What about Australia, Canada and New Zealand they are thier royals also.

Just saw Scott's post.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Named the Baby " Charlotte " good god , are they mad, that was the name of an awful girl in Charles Dickens tale " Oliver " Dickens always chose his character names to rhyme with the personality of the character,

Charlotte rhymes with ..............H

Named the Baby " Charlotte " good god , are they mad, that was the name of an awful girl in Charles Dickens tale " Oliver " Dickens always chose his character names to rhyme with the personality of the character,

Charlotte rhymes with ..............H

It's the female version of Charles for heavens sake, and will probably be shortened to Charlie anyway, which is not gender specific, and doesn't rhyme with anything worse than an overrated motorbike.

(as long as no one remembers one of the few funny jokes that Benny Hill cracked)

Edited by Thaddeus