EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yohan Cabaye having a medical at Palace this afternoon!

good player and smart signing. that new TV deal money is kicking in now then.

T.V. money kicking in,cheesy.gif no not at allsmile.png

just that ,pardrew has done a saavvy signing here , in fact very good business

can stand to be corrected here, but sure that pardrew brought him to newcastle

he will add bite to palaces run on team

just the type of player that loserpool needs. in their cream puff squad of misfits, but they do have brendas favourite pet, joe,joe allen

a rainy late afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png do know, youse all luv mebiggrin.png

Edited by evenstevens

Yohan Cabaye having a medical at Palace this afternoon!

good player and smart signing. that new TV deal money is kicking in now then.

I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be their record signing.

Wonder if Cabaye can make Sanogo finally tick Chicog - that's if Pardew is going to hang onto him on loan (still listed per their website). I thought he would be handed back pretty pronto as he got next to no Palace starts in the back third I think.

Wonder if Cabaye can make Sanogo finally tick Chicog - that's if Pardew is going to hang onto him on loan (still listed per their website). I thought he would be handed back pretty pronto as he got next to no Palace starts in the back third I think.

He reminds me of Carlton Cole without the silky Brazilian samba-style skills.

Pochettino’s search for a striker might be complete as Tottenham are closing in to sign Fernando Llorente from Juventus.

According to Metro, the Spanish international is ready to accept move to White Hart Lane after Tottenham made $16.5 million offer to hire his services.

The Italian champions secured two forward signings this summer in the form of young Paulo Dybala from Palermi and experienced striker Mario Mandzukic from Atletico.

Hence, the departure of Llorente from the Old Lady should not bother the Serie A champions much. For Tottenham, the 30 year old striker will be a quality addition.

Pochettino’s search for a striker might be complete as Tottenham are closing in to sign Fernando Llorente from Juventus.

According to Metro, the Spanish international is ready to accept move to White Hart Lane after Tottenham made $16.5 million offer to hire his services.

The Italian champions secured two forward signings this summer in the form of young Paulo Dybala from Palermi and experienced striker Mario Mandzukic from Atletico.

Hence, the departure of Llorente from the Old Lady should not bother the Serie A champions much. For Tottenham, the 30 year old striker will be a quality addition.

A pretty penny for another questionably over the hill striker. He ordinarily didn't start for Juventus. I'd think 1/2 of $16.5 would be a safer buy.

A pretty penny for another questionably over the hill striker. He ordinarily didn't start for Juventus. I'd think 1/2 of $16.5 would be a safer buy.

At that age and price at least half would be add ons....this is Levy we're talking about....mr cloak and dagger. ;)

Can't see any logic in Spurs buying Llorente. Past his best, no sell on. I'm quite certain its nonsense. Usual Metro dross. Its not so much about the quality as the suitability.

What Spurs are looking for is a better version of Loic Remy

Can't see any logic in Spurs buying Llorente. Past his best, no sell on. I'm quite certain its nonsense. Usual Metro dross. Its not so much about the quality as the suitability.

What Spurs are looking for is a better version of Loic Remy

Tbh with his scoring rate for the chavs i'de b hapi with the original but i've always said we should have signed him. But agree with u about

Llorente non sence ,,, hopefully!!!

rijit

Edited by rijit

Fabian Delph: Man City set to sign Aston Villa captain

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph is to undergo a medical and complete a move to Manchester City on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33486125

If it's for the 8m quid being quoted, then that's cheap as chips.

City shopping at poundland now.

Just being savvy at buying for a change nev. Delph signed a new contract at Villa only a few months ago but had a 8m clause put in and Villa let him. Numpty's, he's worth much more than that.

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph is to undergo a medical and complete a move to Manchester City on Saturday.

Just being savvy at buying for a change nev. Delph signed a new contract at Villa only a few months ago but had a 8m clause put in and Villa let him. Numpty's, he's worth much more than that.

Benteke and Vlar next, relegation candidates yet again

There is a rumor going round that he has knocked city back and staying at Villa.

There is a rumor going round that he has knocked city back and staying at Villa.

It's official now, he is staying at Villa

Fabian Delph: Aston Villa captain to stay at Premier League club

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph says he is staying at the club, following reports the midfielder was set to join Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33494840

Fair dinkum to the lad. He obviously knew he wasn't up to the challenge to fight for a position. Saying that, I smell a rat with this report. You don't go all the way through negotiations to the point of undergoing a medical to then change your mind.

Fair dinkum to the lad. He obviously knew he wasn't up to the challenge to fight for a position. Saying that, I smell a rat with this report. You don't go all the way through negotiations to the point of undergoing a medical to then change your mind.

I heard he wanted to stay at a big club.

Dont you? Perhaps at the last mo' villa came up with a comparable financial package. Lets not be naive money in footballers transfering always has a v significant part to play.

rijit

He signed a four and a half year contract in January. If he goes to City, he's not guaranteed a first team start; he is at Villa. He may be worried about losing his place in the England team. This deal may get resurrected in a year's time. Villa will still get top dollar for him and Delph will get to play in the Euros.

Looks like this shitshow is finally drawing to a close...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-advanced-talks-over-6051324#ICID=sharebar_twitter

cue a fresh barrage of LFC rumours now we have a "war chest" to spend.

I expect we'd have a couple of deals in the pipeline already, and that should be it!