Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

Lite Beer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for North America. Thaksin was a bit of an American puppet so in sure they'd let him in there too. Look after their buddies.

Do you have proof or are you just bursting with ignorance?

The former Amirican puppet AKA the Shah of Iran got in with a buddy visa in 1979, this led to a small diplomatic misunderstanding.

As for North America. Thaksin was a bit of an American puppet so in sure they'd let him in there too. Look after their buddies.

Do you have proof or are you just bursting with ignorance?

The former Amirican puppet AKA the Shah of Iran got in with a buddy visa in 1979, this led to a small diplomatic misunderstanding.

It was in fact Egypt, my mistake.

Montenegro passport is useless? It's in the EU so you can go anywhere you want in Europe. With his money where else would you need to go?

It certainly is not in the EU, and won't be for a long time.

It is in the EBU so can enter the Eurovision Song Contest. An ideal platform for the man

Montenegro passport is useless? It's in the EU so you can go anywhere you want in Europe. With his money where else would you need to go?

I am glad I am do not have the same intelligence as you

Montenegro is only a candidate for joining the European Union

I established this about ten posts ago so your reading comprehension is severely lacking. In the end the point was that a passport from Montenegro is far superior to a Thai passport since Thailand is a known human trafficking source and a significant source of illegal immigrants so thaksin is doing well to get a Montenegro passport as it's far more useful than a Thai one.

so is that why he is not bagging about having a Cambodian passport? No 73 on the power list

Cancelling his passports is just a symbolic gesture, as:

1. He is highly unlikely to send them back so some clerk can cut the corners of the front and back covers, all Thailand can do is write to every country and inform them all his passports have been cancelled.
  2. He can buy citizenship from a few countries of his choice.
  3. No country has to refuse him entry or or extradite him because his passport has been cancelled, such decisions are up to the countries he visits.

Furthermore:

• Any country that has a no visa required arrangement with Montenegro probably still has the right to refuse undesirables.
  • With only his Montenegro Passport he will still have to apply for a visa for entry into the UK.
  • I doubt Thailand will add Montenegro to it list of visa exempt countries any time soon.

Yeah... I'm from one of those ex-Yugo republics and I can vouch that Montenegro passport is completely useless.

Why doesn't he just buy an investor visa to Canada or something.

Oh, I suspect he still carries other passports of convenience, like his Panamanian one and presumably Dubai, but Montenegro has provided a useful nationality for money laundering for many a crook in the past, including no doubt Thakky. wink.png

And the Juntas next grate plan is to? Make Thaksin come back to Thailand straight away is to send someone over to Montenegro sit next to him in his posh bar and drink many pints of Guinness after a good bowl of beans and smell him to breaking point that he just gives up and says ok I will do my time junta generals you win I will be back tomorrow.

Does Thailand have extradition rights with Germany? ......... Perhaps,Thai Gov't can seek his extradition.

Cut back his travel & save pages in new Passport!!!

In terms of extradition, most Euro countries would probably view him as a political refugee

To be very honest (which I am not) if I had that much money and lost my passport and could never return to my home country I don't think I would be that devastated. There are many countries which offer good passports to people who are willing to invest and its not always that much. So you could easily have more than one and travel with ease. Remember he has only lost a Thai passport not a British or American one. Had he kept a low profile he would be holding a British passport today.

so is that why he is not bagging about having a Cambodian passport? No 73 on the power list

Cambodian passport covers off all Asean requirements. It also allows for 14 days visit to Thailand. thumbsup.gif

If Unlcle Thaksin really wanted p.o. the General he could pop into Cambodia for a meet and greet, maybe head to the border to offer his compassion.

Cambodian passport covers off all Asean requirements. It also allows for 14 days visit to Thailand. thumbsup.gif

If Unlcle Thaksin really wanted p.o. the General he could pop into Cambodia for a meet and greet, maybe head to the border to offer his compassion.

Only after the 18th hole with Hun Sen in tow.

Honestly, check out TK IG account, it is amazing to see the timeline of a 'fugitive'. It makes me seriously wonder about politics and the serious game players, how one can flaunt himself around the globe with such nonchalance - fine dining, picking and choosing which Countries can issue him passports & the media invites (already CNN, South Korea), while the Junta fumbles with their own police chief and we are all sat bickering about it.

Interesting to see what propaganda comes out of his Germany tour. If this is a war of personalities and players, my moneys with the experienced side (so far)

PS: I'm not a supporter, just an spectator

And, of course, this is all completely true, and Thaksin is really in Montenegro. Because it's on Facebook.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with someone having a laugh at the expense of the junta. Or nothing to do with someone saying it doesn't matter one jot if you take away my Thai passports.

Or whatever.

beatdeadhorse.gif

Thats what I thought , hence the ":Ready to conquer the world " quip

Not going to read 6 pages of frothing Thaksinhaters.

Suffice to say he's playing the junta... and since Prayuth et al haven't a clue how many Thai passports he has, on the passport issue, he has won.

You have a point there. Now let's see.

Passports from before 2009 revoked. October 2011 new passport(s) issued by MoFA and I assume properly registered. May/June 2015 passports revoked.

Now if Thaksin still has a proper, non-revoked, valid passport I guess the former MoFA was too much in a hurry to issue some from his flooded offices that he forgot to properly register them. That's negligence. Assuming your suggestion is valid Surapong can be impeached and charged with 'negligence' at the Supreme Court of Political Office holders..

Of course if Thaksin indeed has some still valid Thai passports, not only is he playing the NCPO but also committing another crime of holding a passport the government is not aware of.

Where does the article suggest he is getting Montenagran citizenship? Why so many post about a Montenegro passport? Certainly he is just renewing at the Thai embassy in Montenagro, correct? Is this escaping most of you?

Where does the article suggest he is getting Montenagran citizenship? Why so many post about a Montenegro passport? Certainly he is just renewing at the Thai embassy in Montenagro, correct? Is this escaping most of you?

Newbies reading and believing Shin propaganda stick out a mile.

He has a Montenegro passport and has had for many years, fact.

How can a fugitive on the run from a prison sentence renew his passport in a Thai embassy abroad? Is there a "safe house" that fleeing fugitives use to pick up their travel documents?