Bangkok 'Mercedes' maniac now serves jail sentence after eight years of court trials

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 year old teenager???

hes 33 now

and apparently still taking drugs he got addicted to at age 17

but arent drugs illegal in the kingdom ? where does he get them ? smile.png

He can get them on every street corner, I assume some of the m/c taxi guys double as local dealers.

The person that he killed was a mid-level public sector worker (BMTA, I think) so that will have pushed the case slightly. There were a number injured too.

He'll go in the front door of the prison and be smuggled out of a side exit 5 minutes later.

Just like Chamoy Thipso (Mae Chamoy), the pyramid queen who destroyed countless lives, the filthy biotch. She stole billions, paid none of it back, went to jail and straight out the back door. She was spotted in shopping malls several times by people who knew her, but nothing was ever done. On her "release", she appeared at the prison gates with freshly coiffed hair and make-up, and was greeted by a smiling, adoring rent-a-crowd which included, I kid you not, a government minister. some things really leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Spoilt rotten scum bag who thinks he can do what he likes. Surprise, surprise he is the son of a former Thai beauty queen and a leading businessman and nephew of a powerful top police general. Two years are not long enough. Hope he meets some real friendly bodies in prison

Wow finally, justice is too slow in Thailand especially when rich people are involved. Its good that the guy finally has to go to jail. I always thought it was a farce when he did not have to go to jail. Finally some justice.

Next on the list red bull and the teenager that hit the minivan with people in it.

He will never ever see the inside of a court, what a shambles that was when every one said all the world was watching how they dealt with this megga rich brat, and what happened nothing, and what did the Thai people or government do, nothing, a bunch of cry baby arse holes with no spines

Wow finally, justice is too slow in Thailand especially when rich people are involved. Its good that the guy finally has to go to jail. I always thought it was a farce when he did not have to go to jail. Finally some justice.

Next on the list red bull and the teenager that hit the minivan with people in it.

Vorayuth Yoovidhaya, the Red Bull Heir, will NEVER serve time for his crime.. And was it really a crime or an awful accident ? Shit happens in life and I think this spoilt young man hit the motorcyclist by accident and then panicked ..

when he realised the driver was a policeman. The policeman's family accepted ten million bahts in compensation. Will help to fill the space left by the dead policeman. This is Thailand and it's the way it works here. Let the young guy alone and let him live his life. He has to have that on his conscience forever. wai.gif

Do you really believe it will bother his conscience?

His only concern will be in not going to jail..

Edited by Geordie59

The person that he killed was a mid-level public sector worker (BMTA, I think) so that will have pushed the case slightly. There were a number injured too.

He'll go in the front door of the prison and be smuggled out of a side exit 5 minutes later.

Just like Chamoy Thipso (Mae Chamoy), the pyramid queen who destroyed countless lives, the filthy biotch. She stole billions, paid none of it back, went to jail and straight out the back door. She was spotted in shopping malls several times by people who knew her, but nothing was ever done. On her "release", she appeared at the prison gates with freshly coiffed hair and make-up, and was greeted by a smiling, adoring rent-a-crowd which included, I kid you not, a government minister. some things really leave a bad taste in your mouth.

But then she had really powerful people backing her. Makes the people behind Moo Ham look like nobodies in comparison.

Vorayuth Yoovidhaya, the Red Bull Heir, will NEVER serve time for his crime.. And was it really a crime or an awful accident ? Shit happens in life and I think this spoilt young man hit the motorcyclist by accident and then panicked ..

when he realised the driver was a policeman. The policeman's family accepted ten million bahts in compensation. Will help to fill the space left by the dead policeman. This is Thailand and it's the way it works here. Let the young guy alone and let him live his life. He has to have that on his conscience forever. wai.gif

"let the young guy live and let him live his life"

Are you his coke dealer?

This evil bastard should be hanging from a very high tree in the RTP headquarters.

He was drunk, high and made a feeble attempt to cover up his crime, courtesy of his Gardner.

And the most important part....he murdered a POLICE OFFICER.....the RTP can't even take care when one of their own is taken.

Do the crime, serve the time.

Justice is slow in many country's, not only in Thailand...lawyers have multiple ways to slow down the case they are defending.....!!!

what conscience

It's not only in Thailand that people with connections are above the law. I come from the UK where several high-profile entertainers and a considerable number of politicians since the 1970s have been involved in child abuse and possibly even murder, and the evidence was 'lost' or cases were dropped upon orders from the highest level. Only now are cases being pursued, after many of those involved - sorry, being investigated - have died. Before, they were allowed to do whatever they wanted with impunity and despite full knowledge of the authorities.

what conscience

What conscience indeed, when he tried to get a family servant take the blame. That in itself should be worth an added 10 years, for trying to pervert the cause of justice.

Yes but she was married to a military general and yes, she served considerably less than the 141,000 years in prison to which she was sentenced.

PROBABLY,

The most repungent post i have had the displeasure to read.

Yes but she was married to a military general and yes, she served considerably less than the 141,000 years in prison to which she was sentenced.

We have seen for the last few months what generals are like, exactly the same as politicions and police, corrupt to the core.We have to accept, as we are guests, hope we can still say what we think, but as the country gets more like a communist junta, then i do not hold out for any free speech.

The guy was high on drugs / alcohol, then its not an accident. He also dragged the police officer with him for quite some distance. Does not look like a normal accident.

It was probably on his conscience for as long as it took daddy to cough up the blood money.

It's not only in Thailand that people with connections are above the law. I come from the UK where several high-profile entertainers and a considerable number of politicians since the 1970s have been involved in child abuse and possibly even murder, and the evidence was 'lost' or cases were dropped upon orders from the highest level. Only now are cases being pursued, after many of those involved - sorry, being investigated - have died. Before, they were allowed to do whatever they wanted with impunity and despite full knowledge of the authorities.

Total bloody waste of police time and my tax money. English police behaving like RTP. Standing outside a dead celeb's house and asking all the loonies watching on TV, "If you've ever been buggered by the dead person who used to live here, please contact your local police." (I was a real, pretty average copper for thirty years).

It makes me laugh when people say blame the parents or his father should not have let him drive.

He was 25 when he did this, not a teenager as stated in the sloppy reporting. Therefore an adult in law and makes his own decisions (badly).

2 years seems ridiculously low, also he will get a cell alone, he can afford it.