Thai police spokesman Prawut suspects Karadag to be yellow-shirt bomber

webfact

Left hand, meet right hand. It's clear the two of you have not been introduced.

THIS is what a Media Communications Director is for. One centralized voice for the entire investigation is needed here. One person that gives the official updates. Everyone else stays miles away from the media. It would save everyone a lot of grief.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Retest of the DNA samples will be conducted again following report that he has confessed to be the yellow-shirt bomber." So no DNA and no confession... A few days in the barracks (still no DNA) and now they have a confession and are going to retest the DNA... Sounds familiar to me..

"Retest of the DNA samples will be conducted again following report that he has confessed to be the yellow-shirt bomber." So no DNA and no confession... A few days in the barracks (still no DNA) and now they have a confession and are going to retest the DNA... Sounds familiar to me..

(and for this they paid each other a 3 mill baht reward - outstanding)!

So this guy has completed changed his story now? There were long reports in the major English newspapers in which he detailed his entire trip...basically he was using smugglers to try to get to Malaysia for a truck driving job and happened to just be in the wrong place (the smugglers apt) at the wrong time (police acted on a tip and raided it). It was pretty convincing IMO. Then you have the fact the DNA doesn't match him...anywhere. But now there is an "unconfirmed report" that he has confessed?? Ho hum, another day in Thailand.

Nope they traced his cell phone signal the one that were used near the bomb site on the day of the bombing. The landlord says he's been around for months remember the first press release and there is another foreigner who comes a goes regularly

Again I refer to my first post on this issue / arrest.

I said: Scapegoat.

And also to my second.

I said: Guilty until proven innocent.

What’s the difference between the RTP and “the Universe”?

- In the universe there is still hope for intelligent life forms.

Police have video clips to link bomber to first-arrested suspect
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police have found video clips at the Lumpini Park to link the yellow-shirt man who planted a bomb at the Erawan Shrine to the suspect who was arrested at Nong Chok apartment, a police source said.

The source claimed that the clips clearly showed that Adem Karadag, the first suspect arrested following the Erawan Shrine blast, was allegedly the man in yellow shirt.

The source said video clips showed that the man in yellow shirt entered the park through Gate 5 of the park and entered a toilet room, which is about 100 metres away from the gate.

Then, a man, who looked like Karadag came out of the toilet room with short hair instead of long hair he did not wear sunglasses like the yellow-shirt man. The man also changed his shirt to be a grey one.

The clips showed that the man spent about 20 minutes in the toilet room, the source added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-have-video-clips-to-link-bomber-to-first-ar-30269476.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-09-24

Once again we have the the Police leadership insinuating that a person they have in custody is in fact the bomber, evidence well a mere trifle, one wonders and I say this in all honesty when they get promoted to general do they have commonsense and intelligence removed or are they like the minions just as bloody daft and clueless. Sorry I forgot they did not have any logical thought in the first place. Why do they not just shut up and investigate and then hold a press conference when they know the truth and the evidence supports their findings.

Talk abut loose lips sinks ships, loose mouths do the RETP no favours and judging by the trial on Koh Samui they need all the favourable winds they can get at the moment. This Bangkok incident is showing the world just how bloody incompetent they really are and corrupt and greedy. The victims well tough luck it happened here.

"The latest piece of evidence is a video clip taken from a restroom at Lumpini park showing a man who looks like Karadag in front of the toilet"

"Personally, he said he did not believe the report as Karadag was smaller than the suspected bomber."

what exactly is he measuring here? a rather unorthodox interrogation method? Sounds like an identity parade is needed....

May I have a show of hands for those, who believe what the Thai police had said?

I believe due to the evidence of him being in the apartment for many months before the bombing, his cell phone records, the video that police obtained at Lumpinee Park

So this guy has completed changed his story now? There were long reports in the major English newspapers in which he detailed his entire trip...basically he was using smugglers to try to get to Malaysia for a truck driving job and happened to just be in the wrong place (the smugglers apt) at the wrong time (police acted on a tip and raided it). It was pretty convincing IMO. Then you have the fact the DNA doesn't match him...anywhere. But now there is an "unconfirmed report" that he has confessed?? Ho hum, another day in Thailand.

What DNA?? they dont have any accurate DNA of anyone, that is a circus joke.

But I believe he could be the bomber, hes been 2 squeaky clean and his alibi about not being in Thailand at the time is a crock fullof it.

The maths never worked out between his trafficking buddy mastermind and when they both entered Thailand.

Clean him up and put a wig and kit on him and lets have a look, also would not mind seeing the pictures of the second confessed bomber in Malaysia because media outlets are still reporting on his confession.

How about this? "He'd better be! We have all already spent the reward money and none of us are giving it back!! We all worked so hard answering that phone call from his landlord cross-checking all those Turkish peoples' cell phone calls phone calls in the 1/2 hour before the explosion and tracking it back to him."

Left hand, meet right hand. It's clear the two of you have not been introduced.

THIS is what a Media Communications Director is for. One centralized voice for the entire investigation is needed here. One person that gives the official updates. Everyone else stays miles away from the media. It would save everyone a lot of grief.

Yee Ha! How true. But it would cut the amount of TVF correspondence/speculation by 75%, and is that really such a good thing? It has consumed some TVF posters' lives ever since "The Big Bang. "(Am I allowed to call it that? Oh YES!!!!! And don't I just love the Yellowshirt Bomber label. I am surprised that one of Thaksin's Chiang Mai lieutenants didn't come up with that weeks ago. Missed opportunity there. 555

Frankly, I am not sure why anybody takes the police seriously. They have shown repeatedly, how incompetent an organization they are. So, when a police spokesman makes a statement like this, my question is, does it mean anything? Can it be taken seriously? What can be taken seriously, is the drastic need to reform this thoroughly broken organization. Even the Nation thinks so:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Police-reform-cannot-be-put-off-any-longer-30259220.html