Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

webfact

I have stopped reading the comments to articles like this as I found them to be what I can only describe as sick attempts to show how witty the posters think they can be at the loss of a human life, who has in all probability left a grieving family behind in mourning.....I read a few replies to this one to see if anything had changed.....I see they are still being ~entertained~ by these tragic stories.

May he RIP....life is so precious...especially our own to us.... and to those who love us.

You must be dehydrated with all that weeping

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very extreme.

My girlfriend thinks I`m a pervert just for wanting to have sex with the lights on.

If she was my girlfriend, the relationship wouldn't last very long. Half the fun is the visual stimulation. I go with the premise that the biggest sex organ in your body is your brain and it's interaction with the five senses. Out of the five, touch and sight are pretty much at the top of the list imho.

Turn out the lights? Ouch. If she's Thai, she probably doesn't get too vocal either. So your down to touch, taste, and smell. Maybe. I sure she has other redeeming qualities.

This is very extreme.

My girlfriend thinks I`m a pervert just for wanting to have sex with the lights on.

If she was my girlfriend, the relationship wouldn't last very long. Half the fun is the visual stimulation. I go with the premise that the biggest sex organ in your body is your brain and it's interaction with the five senses. Out of the five, touch and sight are pretty much at the top of the list imho.

Turn out the lights? Ouch. If she's Thai, she probably doesn't get too vocal either. So your down to touch, taste, and smell. Maybe. I sure she has other redeeming qualities.

leave out the smell bit maybe

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

I'm with Jingthing on this. Strange how people see things differently.

I don't see anything in these posts that is LBGT/BSD bashing as opposed to bashing kinky straight sex/BSD and whatever, like erotic asphyxiation. I have a myriad of friends with a myriad of different sexual orientations and sexual...interests, straight and LBGT. Personally I don't care what any two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of a bedroom or somewhere out of the public's eye. I'm not seeing what you're say you're seeing. Just saying.

OK, Are we ready for sex ?

• handcuffs..........check
  • baby oil..............check
  • sex toys...............check

Right, let's go............ding ding..............round 1 !

Sounds like fun ... too bad it went so wrong.

• plastic bag
  • wire noose

Right, let's go.........ding ding............round 2!

(As the bell rings for the end of round 2): Ohhhh Nooooo. Wake up dude. You Ok? Wake up. Awww sh*t!

Hmmm. A plastic bag over his head and a cable tied around his neck.

I swear occiffer we was just havin sex.

If it was just kinky sex gone wrong, that's definitely extreme especially in Thailand. In my experience as a generality, Thai people are among the LEAST KINKY nationalities on the planet. Compare to the Japanese ... arguably the most kinky.

But if it was an accident, that could add to the case of the rationality of wanting to cover it up. Such extreme kinky sex is more unusual here and likely more stigmatized.

I'd say it's akin to a Thai driver getting into a fatal smash-up and then doing a runner to flee the scene.

Whatever happened, the poor guy is now dead, and did not deserve to end up how he did, Thrown in a field , discarded...

sad...

Once you're gone, the body is pretty irrelevant. And I know I'm in the minority with that particular line of thought. Religion tends to dictate respectful handling of the dead. Me? Once the awareness imbibed life has departed, what's left is simply a slowly rotting meat sack. 75 years ago you could just be left in the forest to supply nutrition for various creatures still sucking air (or C02). When they still had wildlife and alpha predators, you'd disappear pretty quickly. Tossed in a field, in a hole, in a fire, in the ocean: I don't see a lot of difference. Funerals are for the living.

Murder charge seems a bit extreme for what appears to be an accidental death.

Plastic bag over the head with a cable tie?

No accident.

Pol Pot followers used this method of execution on millions.

Highly doubtful to be auto erotic asphyxiation for the same reason.

Possibly a gay lured for the express purpose of murder?

Stranger things have happened.

Hard to tell. It's difficult to know what goes though a psychopathic killer's head without being a psychopathic killer. And some of these guys are intelligent. Think Ted Bundy (the SOB killed a friend of mine, Donna Manson - smart gal, but in the '70s it wasn't unusual to see gals hitchhiking, or simply being too trusting. Hope he enjoyed his short sit in "Old Sparky"). But if your intention was to murder, why in such a public place. I'd think in this day and age, most hotels including short times, have CCTV on premise. Why not some place more discrete if his intent was murder? So, it leads be to think it was an accident. Doubt we'll ever know the real story.

This is very extreme.

I go with the premise that the biggest sex organ in your body is your brain and it's interaction with the five senses.

It's always the 'under-endowed' that say things like that giggle.gif

Edited by Walter Travolta

A Muay Thai boxing ring as a bed?cheesy.gif Kinky.giggle.gif

What do boxers & homosexuals have in common? They have all ben punched around the ring!!!! 5555555

What do moronic jokes and stories about people who die in tragic circumstances have in common?

Neither are funny.

Edited by Bluespunk

What do boxers & homosexuals have in common? They have all ben punched around the ring!!!! 5555555

What do moronic jokes and stories about people who die in tragic circumstances have in common?

Neither are funny.

Most people reading the topic will think that how the deceased was disposed of was utterly disgraceful. But none of us know the deceased or the guy he was involved with, so, as soon as the fact of the initial 'wow factor' has left people's minds, automatically for some, the horror turns into humour. I might be wrong but I suspect nobody on this forum knows any of the 2 guys, or any of the 2 guys friends or family, so why should they feel they have to grieve or extend their sympathy?

Yes it is tragic, but many people choose to turn to humour in times of tragedy to lighten the mood or atmosphere.

If you think like this, maybe you should

1) Read the story but not the comments from TVF members

2) Read everything and move on

3) Hide in a cupboard away from this mean and cruel world

Never understand the gay mindset.

I mean who in their right mind would enjoy getting something rammed up the ass.

Its not normal by any stretch of the imagination. It probably wasn't the first time he had a busted ring.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, in this case the pork sword. RIP.

Its not normal by any stretch of the imagination. It probably wasn't the first time he had a busted ring.

g

Not all Gays like it rammed up the ass........

Typical homophobic rubbish.

First of all, gay people are not defined by anal sex or really any kind of sex acts.

Many gay men enjoy it and many do not.

Many heterosexual men and women enjoy anal sexual pleasure as well, in various forms.

Normal is a loaded word. Are left handed people normal?

The acts referred to in this possible murder case would be considered extreme regardless of sexual orientation.

Some info on anal sexuality for you to understand:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexuality/anal-sex-dictionary.htm

I'm assuming you're a male human. I think you are not getting that gay male humans are not a different species than you.

Edited by Jingthing

This is very extreme.

I go with the premise that the biggest sex organ in your body is your brain and it's interaction with the five senses.

At least mine works. If you can't get it up, size doesn't matter. And overweight farangs generally have coronary issues that manifest as Erectile Dysfunction. So if ya got one, enjoy your John Holmes size friend that doesn't work, and most Thai gals don't want a darn thing to do with. Average works for me just dandy, thanks much, and most other guy too. Penis envy isn't not one of my traits. You dudes that have massive 'friends'. I'm happy for you. Enjoy.

Edited by connda

This is very extreme.

At least mine works. If you can't get it up, size doesn't matter. And overweight farangs generally have coronary issues that manifest as Erectile Dysfunction. So if ya got one, enjoy your John Holmes size friend that doesn't work, and most Thai gals don't want a darn thing to do with. Average works for me just dandy, thanks much, and most other guy too. Penis envy isn't not one of my traits. You dudes that have massive 'friends'. I'm happy for you. Enjoy.

Hahaha calm down connda I was only joking as proven by my icon at the end of my quote!

My choolah works perfectly well thank you ;) I even pull faces at the guys that come into bars with a small suitcase full of packets of erectile disfunction tablets. I ask them how old they think I look! Cheeky b#ggers

Neither are funny.

Most people reading the topic will think that how the deceased was disposed of was utterly disgraceful. But none of us know the deceased or the guy he was involved with, so, as soon as the fact of the initial 'wow factor' has left people's minds, automatically for some, the horror turns into humour. I might be wrong but I suspect nobody on this forum knows any of the 2 guys, or any of the 2 guys friends or family, so why should they feel they have to grieve or extend their sympathy?

Yes it is tragic, but many people choose to turn to humour in times of tragedy to lighten the mood or atmosphere.

If you think like this, maybe you should

1) Read the story but not the comments from TVF members

2) Read everything and move on

3) Hide in a cupboard away from this mean and cruel world

4} Don't accept ignorant prejudice and snide, ill intentioned failures at humour.

5} Don't accept that you are not allowed to criticise such.

This is very extreme.

find a new girlfriend cheesy.gif

He's still going to have the same problem, either scared of the dark or having his house burgled !

you forgot PEE (ghost)cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

This is very extreme.

never forget the fist time i suggested to my Thai girlfriend we have sex outdoors.

"What wrong Farang man? This is Thailand, no can!"

This is very extreme.

never forget the fist time i suggested to my Thai girlfriend we have sex outdoors.

An Australian i knew suggested anal sex to his girl friend, ''Oh no, i don't do amazing sex'' That was at the time TAT was promoting Thailand as 'Amazing Thailand'

This is very extreme.

An Australian i knew suggested anal sex to his girl friend, ''Oh no, i don't do amazing sex'' That was at the time TAT was promoting Thailand as 'Amazing Thailand'

A friend.... Really ;)

Immediately thought of David Carradine in BKK. "Death by Misadventure". Not prosecuted as murder in progressive countries as it is accidental. About the overt homophobia on this thread straight people are having more anal sex than gays. A guy I know tried it out on a new girlfriend and they ended up in casualty. Some way to finish a date eh?

Sent via "a series of tubes".

Edited by arunsakda

g

Not all Gays like it rammed up the ass........

And even if they did, what possible concern is it of anybody else other than a prurient voyeurism?

This is very extreme.

A friend.... Really wink.png

Yes, been there done that,not interested.

This is very extreme.

A friend.... Really wink.png

Yes, been there done that,not interested.

That's the difference between giving and taking lol...