Thai cold: Bangkok temperature dropping fast

webfact

Thai cold: Bangkok temperature dropping fast
By Coconuts Bangkok

xmas-14wt_0.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Notice how you're able to take a stroll outside with your shirt not dripping with sweat? That's because Bangkok is finally cooling down.

Just in time for the holiday season, Bangkok residents can expect the temperature to drop by 2-4 degrees Celsius next week as the westerly trough from Myanmar will move across the north of Thailand and spread some cool air into the country.

Currently, Bangkok is experiencing temperatures of 23-35 degrees Celsius, with a 20-40 percent chance of rain. The wet days are expected to end this Saturday.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/12/03/thai-cold-bangkok-temperature-dropping-fast

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-03

Mixed up report as they are considering the humidity the sme as temprature. Yes they are related but a drop in humidity does not mean it is cooler. I have been in 50C and 2% humidity. It didnt feel really hot but it obviously was

staying in Udon Thani for a couple of weeks and today by 1300 hrs it was 30degs C and humid.Mornings are cool though about 20/21

nananana you got winter.

Bangkok falls to 25-26 at night and rises to 32-35 this week so far.

I suggest a fur coat

Rubbish

It should be much, much cooler. Few nts ago wife and self both woke up hot and sticky like Oct weather.

Hope this storm tonite brings the cool.

May is gonna be a monster.

I wake up hot and sticky a lot when the gf stays over.

Not sure it has anything to do with weather though.

IMHO if it is the weather that wakes you up hot and sticky, maybe a regenerating of the relationship via doing something you both find exciting would help?? 5555

No, I have definitely NOT noticed being able to take a stroll in Bangkok without my shirt dripping with sweat. I walk every day, and I took a (very short) walk this afternoon and came home drenched with sweat blinding my eyes. It is not the Cool Season yet – at least not yet today.

I bought a second powerful fan this week and now have two of them on me at full blast while I am only in swim trunks. After midnight I set them to a slightly lower speed while still half-naked. Sweat City.

I fervently hope that the original article’s author is correct and that some cool relief will come our way, but I’ll only believe it when I have to put on a shirt at home. It is thundering and raining as I type this. I crave that "Blessed coolness, Zen delight."

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

I love the weather here... I cannot complain...Ahhhhh sun, sea, sand, jetskams, tuk <deleted>.... what man could ask for more.. unless its totty.

staying in Udon Thani for a couple of weeks and today by 1300 hrs it was 30degs C and humid.Mornings are cool though about 20/21

nananana you got winter.

I suggest a fur coat

Dennis do you think of nothing but sex !!!

I love the weather here... I cannot complain...Ahhhhh sun, sea, sand, jetskams, tuk <deleted>.... what man could ask for more.. unless its totty.

nananana you got winter.

I suggest a fur coat

Dennis do you think of nothing but sex !!!

It is probably because he hasn't had much sex in his life. Maybe married to Beryl all his life or was bullied at school, so shouting out to the world (on the world wide web) that he is a handsome man massages his ego. Go Dennis.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

• 2 weeks later...