16-year-old female Pimp and 3 underage Prostitutes arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They might not be doing that if they were allowed to marry at age 13 like in the old days or like can still be done in some countries now.

And so many of these "child brides" of 13 or even younger get pregnant as soon as they start menstruating in these "other countries." There, they often die of complications during the birth as their bodies are not formed well enough to deliver a child normally and medical help is not on offer in these "other countries" where women are treated as chattels by the state, and the state religion. Too many of you guys are treating this as a joke. it is actually a tragedy and the poster who said after earning 10's of thousands a month at 13, most of them are not going to finish school & get a good job, is right. There are exceptions but these are exceptional people and are few and far between. Most of them are ruined for life in one way or another. Child sex! A big part of the filthy patronage and corruption scene in our adopted country. Not something we should be joking about.

Getting paid 5,000baht for doing what they have probably been doing for months in their villages for free with the local boys.

To be good at something one must practice. Practice makes perfect thus the 5,000 baht "entry" fee. Maybe they were being touted as first time girls there is a surcharge for these if you can find them.

Edited by elgordo38

I can't believe some say $150 is overpriced for sex with an underage prostitute. I'd bet you wouldn't say that to your mother or your children. must impress some though as the first post got likes. They are probably Pattaya dwellers who think all Thai women are whores.

Take a look at yourself and the life you lead in that horrible brothel city. It ain't normal.

It's unlikely that anyone's mother is an underage prostitute!

They may have decided to stop working for slave traffickers for peanuts...and were getting rich...independantly.

Can't have that. They would all be freelancing.

I do have a problem with their age, however.

I do have problem with there age also ,I do have to remind myself after living here over 12 years now and being in numerous villages up north it is very common that sexuality starts at 14 years of age, so thee girls were most like quite experienced.

Well, these young ladies should be in school getting an A in home ed class, but why wasn't all that police time and baht spent on ensaring the many child traffickers - and pedophiles?

They stopped Home Ed classes in the 1970s in USA.....a feminist thing I think.

Teaching girls to grow up into good little housewives.

Do they still teach that crap anywhere?

How old are you??

Edited by willyumiii

Well for it to be a crime in the eyes of the court they have to be caught in the act .....so he would have to do the act with all of them.....whistling.gif

Good job if you can get it. What is he some kind of superman?

Good job he did the ginger one first, or he would never have done all 4.

Bet there was an adult pimp behind all of this.

So what is the penalty? Is the 'pimp' going to do more time or bigger fine than the 3 workers?

Irrelevant, really. Actual pimp probably paid HIS dues, and so 4 of his girls can go on record as having been arrested by the 'on the ball' (pun intended) Thai Police, one of them actually as the mastermind/ pimp.. er, yeah.. ok. Whatever. Either way, not likely to be without a few girls for long, even if these girls take the fall this time round. wai.gif

Edited by spectrumisgreen

BBC did a piece on prostitution in the UK about 20 years ago and interviewed several. They talked to some teens in London, youngest was 14 and oldest was 16. They were not trafficked. They were not poor. They were not victims. Asked why they were prostituting themselves their reply ... "Easy money."

School girls in Tokyo do the exact same thing. Teenagers hang out in Shibuya usually at the 109 building and look for older men to take to Love Hotels in exchange for clothes, shoes, purses, etc.

Apparently in Japan, young school girls love the money the well-off old Japanese business men and foreign men pay them. The girls all want the latest pricey styles and gadgets and see the prostitution from a very young age as almost a necessity to keep up with all the other girls. You wonder how they explain everything they have to their mothers and fathers, and what their older brothers think.

I don't understand it.

But they don't call it prostitution.. they call it "compensated dating" or Enjo kōsai.

What I continue to find amazing here is that some of the TV membership like to scoff at this. If it were members of YOUR family prostituting themselves or being coerced into doing so, would you be so flippant? The fact that some go so far as to make jokes about the pricing saying that it is "overcharging" shows they have prior knowledge of the going rates for underage girls. Says a lot more about the posters morals, or lack thereof than it does about the issue of this lone article doesn't it.

relax and chill man

Umm, no, I won't "chill man". I have nothing against bar girls. I am not naive. I know that many are from very poor backgrounds. I also have nothing against a guy who is lonely using the services from a consenting adult.

It's the lowlifes we see on here sometimes who think that all Thai women are for rent and who also think having sex with underage girls is okay. These same members, feign outrage when a paedophile is caught, but in reality, they're no better and are simply hypocrites... a couple of years age difference doesn't change the fact that the girls are underage.

Oldest profession in the world.

They are taught by their mothers who were taught by their mothers.

Every country the same.

What amazes me is how many men talk about the morals associated with it.

Ask the girls themselves what they think morals are.

You might get a shock.

What I continue to find amazing here is that some of the TV membership like to scoff at this. If it were members of YOUR family prostituting themselves or being coerced into doing so, would you be so flippant? The fact that some go so far as to make jokes about the pricing saying that it is "overcharging" shows they have prior knowledge of the going rates for underage girls. Says a lot more about the posters morals, or lack thereof than it does about the issue of this lone article doesn't it.

relax and chill man

Umm, no, I won't "chill man". I have nothing against bar girls. I am not naive. I know that many are from very poor backgrounds. I also have nothing against a guy who is lonely using the services from a consenting adult.

It's the lowlifes we see on here sometimes who think that all Thai women are for rent and who also think having sex with underage girls is okay. These same members, feign outrage when a paedophile is caught, but in reality, they're no better and are simply hypocrites... a couple of years age difference doesn't change the fact that the girls are underage.

Jeez, and all this time I thought all Thai girls were for rent. Damn, does that mean I have to buy one instead?

This may sound crass, but I can guarantee you, they aren't the only underage girls selling their body for sex in Pattaya.. From first hand knowledge, most of these girls start in their villages, then head for the farang parts of Thailand to increase their income. Start out at about 14, 15, making a few bucks here and there with locals, shop owners, cops, etc., then on to the big time in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket where the big money is. Pretty damn sad, but according to them, a hell of a lot better than planting rice. Hell, they been giving it away for free or peanuts, got some experience then boom, had for the bright lights. coffee1.gif

In the late 1970s on of the ministers in Bangkok was caught and arrested (photos and all in BKK Post) after police followed a 17 year old girl bringing a 15 girl to him to have sex with.She confessed that she has been doing this for the minister for about six months.She said that she had been having sex with him since she was 14.He got a slap on the wrist she was the only one to go to jail.

Well for it to be a crime in the eyes of the court they have to be caught in the act .....so he would have to do the act with all of them.....whistling.gif

You better go back to school and update that armchair law degree.

Solicitation is a crime...that requires only the offer of sex for money.

In some venues in Thailand...it is against the law for policemen to interfere with a prostitution transaction in progress...the policeman could be in danger of being sent to S. Thailand for an attitude adjustment...

Wonder how many policemen were involved in "undercover" work on this sting operation before the bust?

In some venues in Thailand...it is against the law for policemen to interfere with a prostitution transaction in progress...the policeman could be in danger of being sent to S. Thailand for an attitude adjustment...

Wonder how many policemen were involved in "undercover" work on this sting operation before the bust?

Against the law or against the code?

You believe it is not a crime to offer under-aged girls for sexual services?

I am not a lawyer but that would surprise me.