Best of Thailand Forum

Lelipad

Hi

It was working ok for me this morning.

The Best of Thailand email is actually auto generated by Feedburner and isn't handled by us in house.

All I can suggest is that you could try opening the email in a different browser or email app, or alternatively try resubscribing here: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=thaivisa24

Failing that, I'll pass it up the chain and get our tech guys to look into it.

Thanks

Hi

It was working ok for me this morning.

The Best of Thailand email is actually auto generated by Feedburner and isn't handled by us in house.

All I can suggest is that you could try opening the email in a different browser or email app, or alternatively try resubscribing here: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=thaivisa24

Failing that, I'll pass it up the chain and get our tech guys to look into it.

Thanks

Same again today for me.......no "Best of Thaivisa topics".

Have been on to the Feedburner link and it says I am "logged in" so what next? my AdBlock is off and firewall lets in the ThaiVisa stuff, so what am I doing wrong?? Thanks

Hi,

I have just subscribed and will investigate.

Thankfully my problem was solved by Linda at tech support here (thank you Linda). It seems as though the "Best of Thailand Forum" e-mails were going into my spam account on my online/Web Gmail account?

Don't ask me how that happened, as I've got no idea, this in particular as I haven't accessed my Gmail account on the web for at least two/three years? Anyway it seems to have been remedied and I am now getting the e-mails and look forward to participating again.

PS. Thanks for your offer of help.

Don't ask me how that happened, as I've got no idea, this in particular as I haven't accessed my Gmail account on the web for at least two/three years? ...

I suspect this happens when some confused subscribers report this email as spam rather than use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email when they no longer want to receive the newsletter.