Two Unsupported ThaiVisa Forum Functions on iPhones

Fookhaht

1. Ability to add TV-supplied emoticons. Sometimes a post is just not complete or interpreted adequately without those useful little critters.

2. Inability to view more than three "likes" on one's posts. I may have a wildly-popular post (as all of mine are, of course), but would never know it from the 3-like limit on viewing from an iPhone.

Are these bugs in the queue for fixing? If not, would you add them? Before I die? Yeah, these are Bucket-List-quality dreams.

Edited by Fookhaht

1. use the keycodes

: clap1 : clap2.gif

: cheesy : cheesy.gif

: giggle : giggle.gif

: coffee1 : coffee1.gif

etc etc

To find the keycodes, just insert the emoticons and click (on the PC version that is) Bbcode mode (which is next to the icon that looks like an eraser)

Please note, to add those emoticons, remove the spaces after and before the :

post-10213-0-89749900-1462618591_thumb.j

Edited by MJCM

1. use the keycodes

: clap1 : clap2.gif

: cheesy : cheesy.gif

: giggle : giggle.gif

: coffee1 : coffee1.gif

etc etc

To find the keycodes, just insert the emoticons and click (on the PC version that is) Bbcode mode (which is next to the icon that looks like an eraser)

Please note, to add those emoticons, remove the spaces after and before the :

attachicon.giftv.JPG

I think Fookhaht is a bloke, therefore : gigglem : would be more appropriate: gigglem.gif

Unless he really does wear make-up, of course.

gigglem.gif

It is customary for apps for mobile devices not to have all the functions that a website for the PC offers. In cases where you need the full gamut of the PC function, the app lets you switch to the web version.

Thanks MJMC; however, that arduous process sounds like as much fun as a stick in the eye.

Even after you do that, you still cannot see TV emoticon posts on an iPhone. They're blocked by a big GIF label.

Actually Maestro, my mobile TV app has a number of functions that exceed the desktop version, such as "Notifications." That gave me hope that the mobile version would be at least as functional as the desktop version.

Hope springs eternal.