Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Apparently Seapok has done the Marathon in 3hrs 43 mins....an impressive time indeed. Well done!! clap2.gifclap2.gif

Shame his team gave up after 45 mins but there you are.....laugh.png

Enjoy your well earned beers mate. wai2.gif

Yeah but apparently he cut himself from the start of the race and pasted himself in at the finish 4.gif

• Like 2

Apparently Seapok has done the Marathon in 3hrs 43 mins....an impressive time indeed. Well done!! clap2.gifclap2.gif

Shame his team gave up after 45 mins but there you are.....laugh.png

Enjoy your well earned beers mate. wai2.gif

Yeah but apparently he cut himself from the start of the race and pasted himself in at the finish 4.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Nice one Alfredo!

Very quiet on here isn't it?

laugh.png

Not a lot to say about last nights performance except that it was dreadful. We looked very leggy in the second half and were fortunate to salvage anything from the game. And it was just typical that Sturridge would come on and completely turn the game on it's head.

Bizarre there was so much injury time but it all sort of sums up this disaster of a season. Rafa so close to a win and it ends up being his fault.

Can't wait to be rid of this season. Get a new manager and take whatever competitions we are in.

Thanks guys, it was a brilliant day but I'm in a world of pain now though haha just caught the highlights from yesterday's game, 7 mins injury time and he had to be the one that scores it! The FA have to throw the book at him now.

Bizarre there was so much injury time but it all sort of sums up this disaster of a season. Rafa so close to a win and it ends up being his fault. Can't wait to be rid of this season. Get a new manager and take whatever competitions we are in.

I think Oscar having a lie down for half an hour before he went off in the last 10 minutes helped out there.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/real-madrid-coach-mourinho-agrees-chelsea-return-3947221#.UXiaIUqG7oQ

So the Special One returns!!

I for one, will be happy so see him back.

I did say from the beginning, along with I think mjj, that he would go back to Chelsea. Looks like you have got Falcao as well. Should be an interesting season next year

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/real-madrid-coach-mourinho-agrees-chelsea-return-3947221#.UXiaIUqG7oQ

I did say from the beginning, along with I think mjj, that he would go back to Chelsea. Looks like you have got Falcao as well. Should be an interesting season next year

You got a proper source for this Jack?

Be good to see him return and I tend to agree with Sir Alex Ferguson who said "Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea this summer would be the biggest challenge to Manchester United's bid for another Premier League title next season"............I agree and can't see where any other threat could possibly come from.

Be good to see him return and I tend to agree with Sir Alex Ferguson who said "Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea this summer would be the biggest challenge to Manchester United's bid for another Premier League title next season"............I agree and can't see where any other threat could possibly come from.

Why not? Chelsea are left twenty points behind Ferguson and so they get a new manager and will probably spend 100m or more on players. City who are also left hopelessly adrift of Ferguson might well too.

Everyone else remain pretty much the same. Manchester and Chelsea compete for the title and the rest try and get in the way now and again.

I know it's not the greatest source but it didn't stop me letting out a girly squeak of excitment. The only thing I can see stopping Jose's return is if we don't make the top 4.

I know it's not the greatest source but it didn't stop me letting out a girly squeak of excitment. The only thing I can see stopping Jose's return is if we don't make the top 4.

And i can't wait to play you on the 8th. Lets hope the ref knows the offside rule this time!

At last, about bloody time,Luiz playing in front of the back 4, only dissapointment for me is Lampard in the starting 11.

Get Mata on the field!

I want him injured as soon as possible. biggrin.png

Surely not Mata..........You must mean Torreslaugh.png

On a slightly serious note i wouldn,t mine betting in years to come or maybe weeks this game will come under scutiny for that ridiculous penalty decision.

At last, about bloody time,Luiz playing in front of the back 4, only dissapointment for me is Lampard in the starting 11.

Get Mata on the field!

On a slightly serious note i wouldn,t mine betting in years to come or maybe weeks this game will come under scutiny for that ridiculous penalty decision.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Still all to play for in the second leg.......good team to watch are Basel.

Get Mata on the field!

There have been so many bad decisions in recent games this is just another one.

Get Mata on the field!

I wouldn't bet against it.

Still all to play for in the second leg.......good team to watch are Basel.

They are a fit,quick team without any superstars. Their passing is good,although they didn't do that as well last night, and the fact that we sat back and hit them on the counter attack suited us down to the ground. Dragovic will be a big miss for them in the second leg.

As will Cole I believe for you. They will try to exploit that no doubt.

Should be a good game that!

In my opinion, Bertrand has grown into a better full back now,smokes. He's quicker and is more willing to take players on. If we get beat,it won't be because Cole isn't there.

As will Cole I believe for you. They will try to exploit that no doubt.

Should be a good game that!

In my opinion, Bertrand has grown into a better full back now,smokes. He's quicker and is more willing to take players on. If we get beat,it won't be because Cole isn't there.

I'de agree with that, bertrands almost ready for a full season, ive been telling my chelsea mate that cole's attacking side, and defensive tbh, has been on the slide for quite a while. Thought you were well in control last night and deserved the win, what the f was that penalty about? still

you cant complain to much bout the result in the end

Must win game today against stubborn opposition with nothing to play for other than pride. Please please please do not play 2 holding midfielders Rafa.......or else:crazy:

Luiz DM today. Nice

Must win game today against stubborn opposition with nothing to play for other than pride. Please please please do not play 2 holding midfielders Rafa.......or else:crazy:

Luiz DM today. Nice

The energy of Luiz is making it easy for Frank to move forward and play his passing and finding game. How slow and off the pace is A.Cole?...shocking..