Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Lukaku will get his big chance on the World stage...even more so with Benteke out........so if he pulls it off against some of the best defenders in the world...who nose Jose might keep him or sell him and make a nice profit. ..................and if he bombs out its win win for Jose (not good enough for Chelsea)

Thats a truly unique take on Mourinho's ill thought out and ultimately mistaken decision to loan out Lukaku

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How many more times!!!

HE

WANTED

TO

GO!!!!

Links have been posted, quotes used!! Tell me where you live and I will staple cutting on your front door every morning.

Lukaku will get his big chance on the World stage...even more so with Benteke out........so if he pulls it off against some of the best defenders in the world...who nose Jose might keep him or sell him and make a nice profit. ..................and if he bombs out its win win for Jose (not good enough for Chelsea)

Thats a truly unique take on Mourinho's ill thought out and ultimately mistaken decision to loan out Lukaku

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Lukaku is Chelsea's best striker at the moment but unfortunately he isn't good enough to play for them. biggrin.png

But anyway, with the CL draw coming up who would Chelsea fans like to play and who do they want to avoid?

IMO it's not the opponent that matters so much as whether they get to play the second leg at home.

Edited by bigbamboo

_74174781_021841050-1.jpg
Champions League: Chelsea drawn against Atletico Madrid Chelsea have been drawn against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, while Real Madrid face Bayern Munich.

Jose Mourinho's side, chasing a third final in seven seasons, are away at the Vicente Calderon in the first leg.

Atletico have a one point lead at the top of La Liga and defeated Spanish rivals Barcelona in the quarter-finals.

Nine-time winners Real are at home to holders Bayern in the first leg, to be played April 22-23.

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Lukaku is Chelsea's best striker at the moment but unfortunately he isn't good enough to play for them. biggrin.png

But anyway, with the CL draw coming up who would Chelsea fans like to play and who do they want to avoid?

IMO it's not the opponent that matters so much as whether they get to play the second leg at home.

thumbsup.gif

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Lukaku is Chelsea's best striker now but that won't stop Mourinho getting shot of him this summer. There's definitely friction between the two. Whether it was because Lukaku laid down the law on his striker's role, then had the audacity to ask for a loan move instead of fighting for his place or that Mourinho thinks he doesn't work hard enough for the team or he thinks that he isn't mentally tough enough,gawd knows. Whatever it is,I'll be surprised if he's still at the club at the start of next season.

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Mistaken decision Carmine? semi -finalists Champions League.... 2nd place Epl.....and should just should Lukaku play a major role if Everton defeat City in 3 weeks time......then i wont be the only Chelsea fan giving it clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Lukaku is Chelsea's best striker now but that won't stop Mourinho getting shot of him this summer. There's definitely friction between the two. Whether it was because Lukaku laid down the law on his striker's role, then had the audacity to ask for a loan move instead of fighting for his place or that Mourinho thinks he doesn't work hard enough for the team or he thinks that he isn't mentally tough enough,gawd knows. Whatever it is,I'll be surprised if he's still at the club at the start of next season.

This seems to me the most sensible take on the situation.

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Mistaken decision Carmine? semi -finalists Champions League.... 2nd place Epl.....and should just should Lukaku play a major role if Everton defeat City in 3 weeks time......then i wont be the only Chelsea fan giving it clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Keith, with all the money Abramovich has hemorrhaged on your squad i'd be amazed and deeply disappointed if you were not in the semis and second in the league and i'd bet Acrington Stanley would be doing just as well if it were they that Roman chose to buy all those years ago!! biggrin.png

You may well have scruples when the "M" word is mentioned but its because you know its true.

Anyways, i wish you good luck in the CL, which you may well win, and bad luck in the league as i feel Liverpool deserve to win it.

Edited by carmine

Of course, but most fans would rather the second leg is at home.

Yes, i know, i was pulling your chain, as it were Mjjthumbsup.gif

If you keep on I will find you and I will drug you and get a picture of Mourinho tattooed on your left ar5e cheek. :-)

Edited by mjj
  • Like 2

Hence the low valuation the club have placed on him. Mourinho WANTS him at another club and,no doubt, has another striker in his sights. As with previous World Cups,deals won't be done (officially) until after it's finished because of the chance that an injury could occur but let's hope,as Keith said, that Lukaku has a blinder and we sell him for zillions.

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

This seems to me the most sensible take on the situation.

Falcao to me is a no-no. A huge price tag with an injury that may effect his performance. Is has a massive banana skin factor.

A back line of Dave, Cahill, JT and Shaw would be great with Ivan as cover for 3 of the positions, Dave's ability for 2 positions and Luiz if need be. Shaw obviously has the draw of being homegrown.

We need another striker to give us options. If we start with Costa, Lukaku and Eto next season we will be in good health.

To raise funds, the sale of Torres (6p), Mikel, Ramires, Ba, Moses and Marin should get a few quid.

Just my opinion.....I doubt if Lukaku will be a Chelsea player.

But, if he is, I think he needs to be played......not loaned out again.

Is Shaw too young for Mourinho?

What's your valuation on Torres, Ba, Lukaku and Ramires?

Torres £10-£12m

Ba £7m

Lukaku £25+m. That is based more on potential than current ability.

Ramires £15m

At today's prices I wouldn't argue with any of those valuations save for Torres.

I was listening to some talking heads the other night going on about Lukaku's work ethic. With his natural talent and eagerness to be better, his value could soar in the next few years.

There you go again, must be subliminal, I doubt if DB et al even know who Lukaku is. wink.png

We need another striker to give us options. If we start with Costa, Lukaku and Eto next season we will be in good health.

To raise funds, the sale of Torres (6p), Mikel, Ramires, Ba, Moses and Marin should get a few quid.

Just my opinion.....I doubt if Lukaku will be a Chelsea player.

But, if he is, I think he needs to be played......not loaned out again.

Is Shaw too young for Mourinho?

What's your valuation on Torres, Ba, Lukaku and Ramires?

Torres £10-£12m

Ba £7m

Lukaku £25+m. That is based more on potential than current ability.

Ramires £15m

a clearly finished 30 year old torres is going to go for £10m+? reckon chelsea will be lucky to get five.

25+ Lukaku would be a stretch, likewise 15 for Ramires

Ramires is more capped than Fernandinho and he went for £28m, if anything I think I undervalued Ramires. Torres, yeah, probably over priced. If Lukaku went for anything under £25m I would be gutted. Is there a better 20 year old striker?

Marin can also go for a packet of crisps, Romeo can go for the pickled egg and Moses for the pint of ale.

I think you're doing Romeo a disservice there,mjj. He's been an important member of the Valencia squad this season. I remember seeing him playing against Swansea in the Europa League this season where he was the best player on the field. He's been a bit unlucky with injuries but,nevertheless,I would have him back at the Bridge next season. At 22 years old, he's the future of the club. I agree Marin and Moses just haven't cut it at the club and can go,as can Mikel who is up against better competition in the holding midfield role.

Of course, but most fans would rather the second leg is at home.

Yes, i know, i was pulling your chain, as it were Mjjthumbsup.gif

If you keep on I will find you and I will drug you and get a picture of Mourinho tattooed on your left ar5e cheek. :-)

thumbsup.gif

Stick a picture of RA in carmine's wallet while your'e at it mjj.

biggrin.png

Bravo Keith.clap2.gif

Keith, with all the money Abramovich has hemorrhaged on your squad i'd be amazed and deeply disappointed if you were not in the semis and second in the league and i'd bet Acrington Stanley would be doing just as well if it were they that Roman chose to buy all those years ago!! biggrin.png

You may well have scruples when the "M" word is mentioned but its because you know its true.

Anyways, i wish you good luck in the CL, which you may well win, and bad luck in the league as i feel Liverpool deserve to win it.

Hemorrhaged??? Yeah your probably right......Again.........that will be the first word that comes to his lips every time he goes in the boardroom and see alls those trophys.

Where as your double act of Lewis & Levy are saying ...................thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

With Courtois playing the games just got a bit harder. Still home leg being the second game gives us an advantage.

Did I miss something? Where does it say he will play against you? The report seems to say that he is free to play unless the clubs have an agreement in the terms of the loan, as that is between the two clubs. Have Chelsea not put this in?

Under the FA, the rule is pretty solid, a player cannot play against his parent club. So probably that statement never goes in a loan deal between clubs in the UK. But any commercial/contracts guy worth his salt would put it in as standard statement just in case a rule should be changed.

With Courtois playing the games just got a bit harder. Still home leg being the second game gives us an advantage.

Did I miss something? Where does it say he will play against you? The report seems to say that he is free to play unless the clubs have an agreement in the terms of the loan, as that is between the two clubs. Have Chelsea not put this in?

Under the FA, the rule is pretty solid, a player cannot play against his parent club. So probably that statement never goes in a loan deal between clubs in the UK. But any commercial/contracts guy worth his salt would put it in as standard statement just in case a rule should be changed.

UEFA have said he can play.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26972498

My previous post was pointing out UEFA's turn around on loans since the Celtic one.