Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I'm a bit like Rui Faria.smile.png

(Columbo sounds like Spanish or Portugese ancestry btw.)

Think I'll open a fish restaurant in LOS and call it Ruis and Luiz.

Sounds more like a duck restaurant.........just needs a Huis wink.png

• Like 1

"You keep calling him a silly bunt and we'll pay the fine"

_74404455_74404454.jpg

it's a beautiful photo that. mourinho clutching faria from behind and whispering sweet words of encouragement in his ear. you can just feel the love.

I'm a bit like Rui Faria.smile.png

(Columbo sounds like Spanish or Portugese ancestry btw.)

Think I'll open a fish restaurant in LOS and call it Ruis and Luiz.

Sounds more like a duck restaurant.........just needs a Huis wink.png

Definitely won't be a Crispy Duck restaurant called Yu Fat Tu, that's for sure.

smile.png

I nicked this off the Liverpool thread.

151558.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Zlny5avpGj.jpg

But they haven't posted their team sheet unfortunately.
So Jose's going to be right up a gum tree.
biggrin.png

I reckon Tony Pulis would do a better job with that team this weekend than the "cover myself, get the excuses in early Special One".

biggrin.png

I reckon Tony Pulis would do a better job with that team this weekend than the "cover myself, get the excuses in early Special One".

Pulis can be renamed Sir Tony Pulis CBE, VC; The Almighty One........if he can get a result against City and Liverpool.

I wouldn't put it past him.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Pulis can be renamed Sir Tony Pulis CBE, VC; The Almighty One........if he can get a result against City and Liverpool.

I wouldn't put it past him.

biggrin.png

Unfortunately its kind of like his work is done and he would have a hell of a job motivating his side in the same manner as when they were scrapping for their league survival. If they still needed the points i wouldn't put it past him at all.

Mark Lawrenson.

"You can guarantee that Eagles boss Tony Pulis will not be congratulating his players for their run of form or telling them to go out and enjoy themselves in front of their fans now they are safe from relegation.

It will be nothing like that. Palace play some good football but his instructions will be the same as they always are - let's steam into this lot and give them a real game."

Wishful thinking maybe?

Dunno.

A very similar scenario to May 2012, when De Matteo put out a team that looked decent on paper,but were totally devoid of conviction,and lost 4-1. The 'A' team then went on to win the Champions League. My crumb of comfort for the game on Sunday is,will Mourinho want to be on the end of a drubbing while he's standing in the dug out? I don't think he could face the prospect.

• Like 1

Mark Lawrenson.

"You can guarantee that Eagles boss Tony Pulis will not be congratulating his players for their run of form or telling them to go out and enjoy themselves in front of their fans now they are safe from relegation.

It will be nothing like that. Palace play some good football but his instructions will be the same as they always are - let's steam into this lot and give them a real game."

Wishful thinking maybe?

Dunno.

Lets remind ourselves that this is Mark Lawrenson talking! Tremendous player, dreadful pundit. Can't even be bothered to do his homework before starting to blog and give predictions. Lazy overpaid ex player on a BBC freeloader.

Mourinho knows inside the leagues all over really and whilst his team for sunday will be capable enough of beating Liverpool its doubtful they will and he'll be more focused on the trophy you can win anyway regardless of what happens elsewhere. Lets face it, you have the initiative against Athletico Madrid and if you get through its a one off game anyone can win.

• Like 1

Can't see Mourinho wanting to be humiliated at Anfield.

Sunday is going to be fascinating.thumbsup.gif

Might play Schwarzer up front and Hilarious in goal?biggrin.png

Forced disruption for Chelsea could work in our favour.

Grasping at straws, I grant you.

carmine looks close.

A very similar scenario to May 2012, when De Matteo put out a team that looked decent on paper,but were totally devoid of conviction,and lost 4-1. The 'A' team then went on to win the Champions League. My crumb of comfort for the game on Sunday is,will Mourinho want to be on the end of a drubbing while he's standing in the dug out? I don't think he could face the prospect.

CTH re-ran that match today as a classic (which it wasn't except for an amazing Suarez goal). I kept half an eye on it as I did something else. The commentators were saying that clearly Chelsea have given up on getting a Champions League spot through top 4 and are going all out for the Champions League crown. John Terry was hopeless - clearly keeping himself fit to scale the steps and to fight his way into all the pictures. Commentators also mused how good could Liverpool be if Suarez got the kind of support from midfield that his talent justified. Now we know.

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

• Like 2

Like I said on the Liverpool thread:

Liverpool NEED a result.

Chelski have got nothing to lose.smile.png

Some of our boys will want to prove something to the Special One.

So.

Different kettle of sardines from the Liverpool-City game.

biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

special needs bus shunters. coffee1.gif

Hold your horses mary.

Many battles, one war.

Rodgers knows.

You are the limited driven one. Or should that be drivel.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

We have NO option Guys.

We have to beat Liverpool AND Atletico Madrid.

Otherwise, it will be the same old story from the opposition.

thumbsup.gif

Buddhist Martial Arts.

You mean otherwise Roman will sack the Special Needs One?