blackion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of god....here....happy?

Man gets punched in head, losses consciousness

Udonthani, 24th May, 2016

A foreign man minding his own business was viciously assaulted in Udonthani during Songkran, similarly to a famous case of British family.

"I was walking when a man jumped from behind and punched me in the back of my head", said Blackion from his apartment in Thailand.

"In all my time in Thailand I have never had any trouble with anyone", he said. The attack left Blackion with possible nerve damage, memory problems and abrasions on his body.

Police are currently looking at CCTV from UD TOWN and hunting the suspected perpetrator and appealing to anyone who saw the attack. They believe they will make arrest soon.

Tourism Minister, Popkorn, said that she did not believe this would harm tourist arrivals in Thailand.

Did a bit of corrections, now please get it published in Bangkok Post :). Thanks for the write up, actually it looks great.

For the love of god....here....happy?

Man gets punched in head, losses consciousness

Udonthani, 24th May, 2016

A foreign man minding his own business was viciously assaulted in Udonthani during Songkran, similarly to a famous case of British family.

"I was walking when a man jumped from behind and punched me in the back of my head", said Blackion from his apartment in Thailand.

"In all my time in Thailand I have never had any trouble with anyone", he said. The attack left Blackion with possible nerve damage, memory problems and abrasions on his body.

Police are currently looking at CCTV from UD TOWN and hunting the suspected perpetrator and appealing to anyone who saw the attack. They believe they will make arrest soon.

Tourism Minister, Popkorn, said that she did not believe this would harm tourist arrivals in Thailand.

Did a bit of corrections, now please get it published in Bangkok Post smile.png. Thanks for the write up, actually it looks great.

You have recognition at last , mission complete , compensation comes to mind .

Hopefully, the local Alien/ fFarlang community , will have a whip around , for your pain and suffering .

Mine is a large Archa @ 55 bht . CC. Number one . kap.