Backpacker's In Action.....Lament...

pgrahmm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All that angst, but you still noticed she was wearing a bra less shift?  

What's a shift?  Is it one of those 1960's thingys called a mini dress?

Or did you just notice that she was bra less?  I probably would have noticed if he wasn't wearing any underthings too, in my angst.  All that jiggling around.

Makes queueing for check in, so much more fun.

10 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

You & your wounded clavicle come on down....All options open here.....

There's likely a backpacker that took the complete - very intensive 5 hour massage course that might drop on by & get you sorted.....

Uncle ND probably has some useful advice.....Well - interesting advice......Well - advice that never would have been thought of by anyone else - living or dead......

Oops.....

Looks like we lost CC's post & clavicle I was answering about somewhere along the way.....

Please big guy,

Lets keep it formal on the open section of the forum,

thats "Sir Uncle Neverdie" thanks.

please don't forget I knighted by the Prince of Tuvalu after becoming the first airline owner to fly into their airport in the New Cessna A390 turbo.  I should point out we don't allow either backpackers or Boiler Room Operatives onto the A/C either.

Anyway, can someone please explain to me why patsy is talking about bra's ?

4 hours ago, NancyL said:

We just don't seem to have this drama with Bangkok Air.

True but flying with Bangkok air doesn't award you a big Asian face either, however if you just reached a little further into your very deep pockets with your extremely short arms then you could fly in real luxury with Neverdie air and be left without a worry in the world !

nb: payment not excepted with 7/11 stamps either! Me bitey can travel for the cost of a children's fare.

3 hours ago, Patsycat said:

All that angst, but you still noticed she was wearing a bra less shift?  

What's a shift?  Is it one of those 1960's thingys called a mini dress?

Or did you just notice that she was bra less?  I probably would have noticed if he wasn't wearing any underthings too, in my angst.  All that jiggling around.

Makes queueing for check in, so much more fun.

This is a shift - different color but about the same.....

images-5.jpg

24 minutes ago, Patsycat said:

What bras? the man was complaining that the bra less backpacker was annoying him.

Do they wear bras in Tuvalu?  I've never worn one in my life, so i am a sweaty shift wearer.

24 minutes ago, Patsycat said:

What bras? the man was complaining that the bra less backpacker was annoying him.

Do they wear bras in Tuvalu?  I've never worn one in my life, so i am a sweaty shift wearer.

There's not a great selection of bra's in Tuvalu as they only have one small general  store and the shelves their are packed with fresh fruit and veggies. Not a bitter mango anywhere to be seen. Utter paradise really!

Strict visa laws which are relaxed for quality tourists and a small proportion of extra quality expats.

no beer Chang wife beaters or boiler room operatives but I think I already mentioned that.

35 minutes ago, Patsycat said:

That's a mini dress, even i wear them.  Bra less!!

I have never complained about braless.....

In my lifetime I've come to the aid of many a Damsel - quietly and stealthily helped them become unencumbered.....

1 hour ago, Patsycat said:

I wasn't annoyed really....Just observing the small simultaneous dramas unfolding before me.....The Thai guy that kept switching lines & carriers was certainly annoyed....

As noted before, good manners are always appreciated - just wasn't much to appreciate during that half hour at that one place.....

I'm sure people were wei'ng, curtseying,  & bowing properly in all the other areas of the airport.....