Resort Project

thaistyle27

Hi,

I have a question for the expats of Hua Hin. What do you and people you know consider to be the most important when it comes to choosing a resort to stay at in Hua Hin. What aspects do you really care about when deciding which resort to stay at. I'm working on a tourism project for school and I want to get an idea of what things you and your friends and family consider to be the most important. Thanks for your help with this.

I'm pretty sure the OP is asking if you were to stay at a resort/hotel type of question - what would an expat want. Price is always the first thing people look at. I think the pool facilities should be adequate, good breakfast selection is always a big hit. Room size would not be priority, as long as its not too cramp. Also how far  away from the city center it is, unless the resort is marketed as a activity type of resort with lots to do - then it can be further away. If not, many folks would want to walk around the city center and visit the night markets, or even go out for dinner. So ideally not further than 10-15 drive.

There is so many factors involved, what type of resort are you trying to create/renovate? Resort that caters to families? or couples?