Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

So, does it look like they are going to reconnect Noen Pub Wan and Pattaya Klang intersection soon? Haven't been in Pattaya in several months now since I left the Darkside.

No.

2 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

So, does it look like they are going to reconnect Noen Pub Wan and Pattaya Klang intersection soon? Haven't been in Pattaya in several months now since I left the Darkside.

depends on your definition of 'soon' 

I'm sure turning right into and out of Soi Siam Country Club and Nern Plub Wan from/into northbound Suk will resume once the underpass is open, which by official estimate is a Thai 'soon'

And unlike Jomtien 2nd road where facilities like traffic lights were not installed until way after the project was completed, Topside of the underpass looks like it has everything ready to go

46 minutes ago, digbeth said:

depends on your definition of 'soon' 

I'm sure turning right into and out of Soi Siam Country Club and Nern Plub Wan from/into northbound Suk will resume once the underpass is open, which by official estimate is a Thai 'soon'

And unlike Jomtien 2nd road where facilities like traffic lights were not installed until way after the project was completed, Topside of the underpass looks like it has everything ready to go

I understand that work on the Siam Country Club is now suspended 'indefinitely'. The authorities have, I understand apologised for this.

Living by the lake and trying to get into town is like embarking on a daily obstacle course. I would like to know if  any of the businesses that have the road ripped up for months, get any compensation?.

It's clear to me the authorities don't have any co-ordination We have had chaos on Siam CC road for months and months. However, there is a road running the width of  the lake that is completely blocked off from motorcycles or cars. It is only opened  for the long boat racing etc. Yet, it would provide obvious and enormous relief for traffic coming up SCC road from the golf course direction.

MY friend told me, when I complained about no mail for weeks, that the reason is that the postman cannot  be bothered to navigate all the  road works that surround us.

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Siam CC road,   truly a disgrace. :saai:

Highway 7 to Mapthaput will be open before Soi Siam CC. You heard it here first.

SSIC follows a long list of contractor disasters including Thappaya Road, Jomtien Second Road, the tunnel, Bali Hai, the marina, etc.  Money disappears and the work is nowhere close to being finished.  I think this is all connected to the previous local "administration", or at least, I hope so.

On 08/06/2017 at 5:44 PM, thinkingman said:

Highway 7 to Mapthaput will be open before Soi Siam CC. You heard it here first.

SSIC follows a long list of contractor disasters including Thappaya Road, Jomtien Second Road, the tunnel, Bali Hai, the marina, etc.  Money disappears and the work is nowhere close to being finished.  I think this is all connected to the previous local "administration", or at least, I hope so.

Another day in "paradise"...............:sad: