West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I thought I saw on one of the uk channels I was watching tonight that Mark Noble's Testimonial will be shown live...ITV4 I think but could be wrong.

i assume the profits from the match are going to charity? so this could be the first example ever of actually giving to a noble cause?

I thought I saw on one of the uk channels I was watching tonight that Mark Noble's Testimonial will be shown live...ITV4 I think but could be wrong.

i assume the profits from the match are going to charity? so this could be the first example ever of actually giving to a noble cause?

The long-serving captain has been honoured with a match between the current West Ham United first-team and a West Ham United All-Stars squad, with all funds raised being donated to Richard House Children’s Hospice, Help for Heroes and the DT38 Foundation.

Read more at http://www.whufc.com/Tickets/Match-Tickets/Event/Mark-Noble-Testimonial#slML8vq0GcXA2G0f.99

From the Wet Spam site and no Stones I don't have a tab for that. coffee1.gif

Funny old world Remember when mark noble first. Ish came through

You had two nobles playing for you and the other one has now ended up at exeter, vv good player at Exeter level. Should have had a far better career than he's had.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

After the international break the weekend is finally upon us and I eagerly await today's game against palace,never an easy fixture for us but I anticipate a win non the less.

Decent goal for Payet in the international fixture will boost his confidence today and he will likely be a major factor in today's result.

COYI

I just got in from the game. I think the result was probably fair, but I felt the ref was being too easily conned by Arsenal's diving. I know I'm biased, but I really thought the ref was poor. Not sure whose fans will be less satisfied. Ours, or the plastic mob from Woolwich Islington,

We have Leicester away coming up soon. I would have been happy for us to forfeit that game and make it harder for that other team to come top, but we need the points. They're the only top 4 side to have beaten us this year, but I think we can upset them.

But first it's Man United in the cup. Gonna be a big night. Our last cup and league games at the Boleyn are both against them, and they should both be crackers.

Yet another 2 points stollen from West Ham.

I wonder how much the match officials are being paid by the FA to keep West Ham out of the champions league.

The thought of Leicester and West Ham making it must be too much for them.

Too late to stop Leicester but they can make sure West Ham dont make it.

The goal was not even close to offside. Even the biased Howard Webb on commentary admitted it.

Bilic might as well send out a reserve team for the rest of the season.

It wont make any difference.

I wonder how much the match officials are being paid by the FA to keep West Ham out of the champions league.

The goal was not even close to offside. Even the biased Howard Webb on commentary admitted it.

If Andy Carroll had been sent off as he should have been you might have ended up with no points

If Andy Carroll had been sent off as he should have been you might have ended up with no points

Ref was right there. It was an accidental arm in the face. If Gabriel wasn't such a tart, in keeping with the whole team, it would have gone unnoticed.

We have Leicester away coming up soon. I would have been happy for us to forfeit that game and make it harder for that other team to come top, but we need the points. They're the only top 4 side to have beaten us this year, but I think we can upset them.

I just remembered that that other team beat us too :( Must have pushed that to the dark recesses of my memory.

Sent off for what? Having the nerve to jump and head the ball.

Match of the Day pundits did not think it was a foul either.

It's a wonder that Wenger even saw it as he never sees what his own players get up to.

• Like 1

"I wonder how much the match officials are being paid by the FA to keep West Ham out of the champions league.The thought of Leicester and West Ham making it must be too much for them.Too late to stop Leicester but they can make sure West Ham dont make it."....seriously?

"I wonder how much the match officials are being paid by the FA to keep West Ham out of the champions league.The thought of Leicester and West Ham making it must be too much for them.Too late to stop Leicester but they can make sure West Ham dont make it."....seriously?

Yes seriously. Do you really think they want a CL without Man Utd. Or Arsenal. Or Man C. Or Chelsea. Or Liverpool?

Hopefully next season Leicester, Spurs, West Ham and Southampton can keep the lot of them out.

They won't allow that to happen.

Yes seriously. Do you really think they want a CL without Man Utd. Or Arsenal. Or Man C. Or Chelsea. Or Liverpool?

Hopefully next season Leicester, Spurs, West Ham and Southampton can keep the lot of them out.

Unreal...seriously unreal!

• Like 1

Do you really think the authorities are really happy about LC looking like being champions?

They must be horrified

There are certainly dodgy decisions week in, week out but that's just blind incompetent refereeing, nobody is paying anybody to make dodgy decisions

• Like 2

I'd love to see Andy Carroll force his way into the England squad. I think Hodgson is quite keen on him; he played him 4 years ago. Maybe a bit late now, which is a shame.

Can't see him getting the nod over Kane and Vardy. And i suppose Hodgson will select Rooney regardless!

'they' are already getting a CL without chelsea, liverpool and almost certainly man united next season. how are 'they' going to make sure west ham don't make it out of interest? given that 'they' have entirely failed to stop leicester?

• Like 1