Android app down again ?

johng

Is it just me or is the android app ( Thaivisa connect 3.13.52)  having "issues" again     

earlier I was getting  you do not have permission or not logged in

now the app just closes while trying to connect.... firefox on the PC and the  mobile web version of the site work ok.

Ok  I just installed the new   version of the app 

and  still getting permission denied  and or this thread has been deleted

but retry 2 or 3 times and the content loads.

try to reply to a thread and also get the "you are not logged in or do not have permission"     but send again and it worked

1 hour ago, johng said:

Ok  I just installed the new   version of the app 

and  still getting permission denied  and or this thread has been deleted

but retry 2 or 3 times and the content loads.

try to reply to a thread and also get the "you are not logged in or do not have permission"     but send again and it worked

Same here today. Also get a totally blank page sometimes.

Edited by stevenl

I noticed today when the TV app was acting up bigtime and when I looked in my Android Apps Manager settings I had two versions of the TV app installed on my Android device...the older version "and" the new version.  I only install apps from Google Play and when installing an updated version of an app it's suppose to overwrite the older version but apparently not in this case.  I deleted the older version.

I have the new Android app (well, unless there's a newer one since a bout 3 weeks ago) and it's not been working properly for the last day or so.  The Timeline only shows about 12 threads, it's impossible to browse, pages take forever to load and it often says I'm not signed in, when I am.

• 2 months later...

I went back to the older android version   participated,timeline,unread mostly works ok but  in lots of places can't use the browse function some forums do work but most not....no problems with the not signed in when I am

and yes I too got 2 versions on my phone..somehow.

On 12/16/2016 at 2:32 PM, Tech Doctor said:

I have this version installed 

But can anybody tell me Why the App opens to blank post pages  (60% of the time)  dated 1/1/1970 if searching  on Google 

It's Very Frustrating ,I can't identify why it does this 

Screenshot_2017-02-28-11-28-29.png

As you can see my above search on Google gave me a thread started by George dated 11January 2013---- 

But the. App opened to. Blank posts 

Very Frustrating at present as I am currently in bkk trying to get medically related info (both for myself and my dog ) to set up appointments etc -- to search info ,get a result with Google only to not be able to read the damm posts

This was why I stopped using thaivisa last year -- the app it shouldn't be. Frustrating the  user --it's meant to. Streamline. The experience -??????

- most of users I imagine are accessing thaivisa on mobile devices  these days (although I. Can see there are still a few old keyboard warriors still alive and kicking esp on any overstay topic lol )