Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

28 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Bluespunk, normally I respect your point of view, but this time you are wrong.

People all over the world meet in bars and drink and then go and do boom boom.

What happened is he got to the room and realized she was too drunk and just stopped. 

How do you know it was not her idea to go to the hotel?

Maybe the girl got the man drunk. Maybe she asked him to buy her a drink and felt he had to match her drinking. Some women get drunk in anticipation of having sex.   

If it had been rape, he would have done his thing right there, but he didn't.

And what is the definition of drunk? And who is monitoring it? The man? 

Sometimes people don't appear drunk and then they "hit the wall" and all the alcohol in their system kicks in. It can happen at any point.

Sorry but if the woman is drunk consent is not given. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, seajae said:

so a female gets herself rotten drunk, flirts with a guy and goes to a hotel with him to have sex, throws up, passes out then wakes up in the morning and cant remember sh*t because she drank so much, so she accuse the man of drugging  her and rape rather than simply lose face because of "who" she is.  Can remember when I was 19 and picked up a well stacked really good looking woman when I was very drunk and went home with her, when I woke up in the morning I was ready to chew my arm off rather than wake her up, if it had of been here I could have charged her with drugging me and rape, go figure

Where  did you get all your information from? Stop talking bull and grow up.

7 minutes ago, TPI said:

You're being facetious right? It takes a while for alcohol to enter your system therefore she might have overindulged in the club but still appeared to be reasonably sober. If the journey to the hotel took 30 minutes and another 30 minutes passed the alcohol could have taken a greater effect hence the vomiting! As the alcohol continued to be absorbed the woman passed out, the man slept for 3 hours, didn't touch the woman and left! What's the problem?

The problem is he took a woman he had just me who was drunk to a hotel for sex. 

That is tantamount to rape. 

The allegations were made at the police station not by the girl, not even by her father, but by an elder relative of the father who is the president of the company. The report was a missing persons report originally. I wouldnt be laying much blame at all at the door of either the man or the girl at the centre of the case. It is largely out of their hands. 

58 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

What he intended to do is rape. 

You take a drunk woman you've just met in a club to a short time hotel then any sex that happens is rape. 

Yeah, Nah.

30 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Oh dear, very PC.

But there was no sex.

I know, reading is difficult.

Blaming the man, always, of anything imaginable, is the wet dream of many females, but not fair.

Stereotyping any man as a potential rapist is not right.

I don't believe I said sex took place did I?

Try reading a little more before responding. 

If someone is drunk then consent for sex cannot be seen to be given. 

This is creature took a drunk stranger to a hotel for sex. If sex had taken place that would be rape. 

He is predatory scum. 

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

In court in the uk and elsewhere if the victim can show they were very drunk when sex took place you cannot argue consent was given. 

This is not the UK and sex did not happen...

which part is rape ?

Edited by Don Mega

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I don't believe I said sex took place did I?

Try reading a little more before responding. 

If someone is drunk then consent for sex cannot be seen to be given. 

This is creature took a drunk stranger to a hotel for sex. If sex had taken place that would be rape. 

He is predatory scum. 

You should have a go at tv members who tried to make out the  Australia lady was not rape the cops did not believe her and some tv members tried to make out it was not rape.

but when a hi so thai lady's gets in to  trouble with a thai man all hell breaks out .

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

This is not the UK and sex did not happen...

which part is rape ?

I never said rape took place. If they had had sex that would be rape. 

The guy is predatory scum. 

He is old enough to know what he was doing was wrong. 

Just now, Bluespunk said:

I never said rape took place. If they had had sex that would be rape. 

The guy is predatory scum. 

He is old enough to know what he was doing was wrong. 

so you agree then, he is innocent ?

5 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You should have a go at tv members who tried to make out the  Australia lady was not rape the cops did not believe her and some tv members tried to make out it was not rape.

but when a hi so thai lady's gets in to  trouble with a thai man all hell breaks out .

I did have a go at the victim blamers. 

Repeatedly. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but...

The authorities apparently have established that the woman wasn't sexually assaulted, which is consistent with the guy's account.

But I haven't seen anything as yet in these news accounts indicating the result of whether she had drugs in her system, meaning her drink(s) might have been spiked.

Until those results come back, it's kind of hard to presume just who was at fault here or not.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Furthermore Sanit said police are considering action against staff at the Thian Ruam Mitr road "curtain" hotel for aiding and abetting a crime

Oh So aiding and abetting is crime in Thailand after all...but not when an immigration officer takes a 25,000 Bhat bribe and lets a would be bomber cross into the country unchecked and unstamped!  

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

What he intended to do is rape. 

You take a drunk woman you've just met in a club to a short time hotel then any sex that happens is rape. 

Out of character for you to make the bizarre and unjustifiable statement that he intended to rape her.  There was no sex.

34 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope.

The charges being laid against him under Thai law are justified and if found guilty I hope he goes to gaol for a long time. 

Why are they justified, all he did was take some thai woman back to a room for fun , how dose anyone no what happened.

he left her because she  throw up over the bed , I would leave her as well .

what law has he broken.

he did not have sex with her did he .

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

Out of character for you to make the bizarre and unjustifiable statement that he intended to rape her.  There was no sex.

Where did I say he raped her?

He took a very drunk stranger he met for the first time  in a nightclub to a short time hotel with the intention of having sex. 

That is tantamount to rape if it had happened. 

However the the intent was clear. 

He is predatory scum. 

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Why are they justified, all he did was take some thai woman back to a room for fun , how dose anyone no what happened.

he left her because she  throw up over the bed , I would leave her as well .

what law has he broken.

he did not have sex with her did he .

Read the thread. Answered all of this. 

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

Consent for what in this case?

You know exactly what I meant. 

He took a woman too drunk to be capable of giving consent for sex to a short time hotel. 

His intentions were clear. 

He is scum. 

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

He took a very drunk stranger he met for the first time  in a nightclub to a short time hotel with the intention of having sex. 

He is predatory scum. 

You said that he intended to rape (her, obviously). 

He took a drunk stranger he met for the first time  in a nightclub to a short time hotel with the intention of having consensual sex which is not rape and in no way with the details provided by any of the reports could he be classed as "predatory scum".   The important part that you ignore is that no sex took place.

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

He is predatory scum. 

You are a  detective get a job with the thai police force.

he is a man who pick up a woman and takes her to a room , she could be drank yes but she went with him .

because she is from a hi so thai family someone has to pay for her  stupidity and the thai man will , just thai bs , it is a joke .