Korean bike manufacturer Hyosung

doggie1955

Any one have any info on Korean Bike Co. Hyosung...Are there planing to open shop here in Thailand anytime soon?

Or can you even order one from Korea? The one you see in the photo will run you about $ 9,000 for a 678cc. it is a Hyosung ST7 Deluxe.

http://www.riderchris.com/hyosung/hyosung-st7-ride-review/

2016-Hyosung-ST7-Deluxe2.jpg

Edited by doggie1955

When I visit the shops near where my son lives in the Outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne there is one always parked on the footpath.

Not sure how old it is but it is a sad looking thing.   The paint is shot, was silver now a dirty white, chrome is dull or flaking, the seat is covered in gaffer tape.   It looks 40 years old, but Hyosung have only been on the Aussie market for 10 or so years.

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I hope you not base your idea of a Kawasaki copy on the fact that the single rear shock is on the right side? As this is actually something Kawasaki borrowed themselves… in the late 70s – early 80s BMW had rear suspension that looked very similar to what Kawasaki introduced in 2007 on the ER6n and Ninja 650R, the Kawasaki ER5 series had a center rear mounted shock

1 hour ago, Richard-BKK said:

I hope you not base your idea of a Kawasaki copy on the fact that the single rear shock is on the right side? As this is actually something Kawasaki borrowed themselves… in the late 70s – early 80s BMW had rear suspension that looked very similar to what Kawasaki introduced in 2007 on the ER6n and Ninja 650R, the Kawasaki ER5 series had a center rear mounted shock

Your right didn't think too much about it,  looking on there site at that picture immediately thought Ninja. :biggrin: