Distilled Water

Beardog

Hi,

I live in Pattaya & was wondering if anyone Knows where I might find Medical grade distilled water to make colloidal silver (good for many ailments).

I found Carrefourre has it in the battery dept. but some of the water looks a little scruffy to be using for ingesting. the 4 hospitals & all the pharmacies don't have a clue when asked in English or Thai.

I think Chaing Mai might have it & will Be going their soon.

I just do not want to try to ship 3 or 4 gallons of water from the U.S. for 6000 baht in shipping & not to mention the liquid on a plane scrutiny these days!

Any one have a clue? Thanks

Hi,

I live in Pattaya & was wondering if anyone Knows where I might find Medical grade distilled water to make colloidal silver (good for many ailments).

I found Carrefourre has it in the battery dept. but some of the water looks a little scruffy to be using for ingesting. the 4 hospitals & all the pharmacies don't have a clue when asked in English or Thai.

I just do not want to try to ship 3 or 4 gallons of water from the U.S. for 6000 baht in shipping & not to mention the liquid on a plane scrutiny these days!

go to most any pharmacy and ask for 'sterile water' about 30 baht a liter

you can also use reverse osmosis water out of vending machines (this is what ia use to make my Elecrically ionated silver also known as Colliodal silver)

if you need more info drop me line cheers

richard

Hi,

I found that My Water generator machine that actually make water from the humidity in the room's air to come as close if not better

than distilled water, it look like normal water fountain but it's only uses little electricity and it produces up to 20 liter of sweet water a day,

for more details PM me,

~

It may be worth your interest to check out Colloidal Silver use at www.quackwatch.org

And be careful - there ARE dangers...

Quackwatch is currently under investigation by the U.S. government & has 2 pending lawsuits against them by the FDA for reporting inaccurate findings & is sponsored by the major drug companies in America.

I have a BA in medicine as I was training to be a veternarian.

Colloidal silver has been used in animal treatment for over 45 years with awesome sucsess.

It is Sqibb Bristol myers & a half of other drug companies that sponsor quackwatch's Propoganda.

I was informed I recieved Hep C from a 1985 blood transfusion in California & have been taking colloidal silver for 5 months my viral load 2 weeks ago went down by 50% from 2,400,000 to 1,235,000 & my ast

(the part of your ast alt test for liver enzymes) has also gone down by 26 points & has shown good signs of liver regeneration.

And NO I am not turning a blue or siver-blue from taking colloidal silver! I beat cancer 11 years ago &

was diagnosed with 6 months to go & am still very healthy!

It just goes to show not to buy into all the negative crap propoganda the drug companies will try to feed you.

Please do not take this as an insult but I checked into quackwatch & they are in fact quacks!

Thanks for the feedback.

~

It may be worth your interest to check out Colloidal Silver use at www.quackwatch.org

Quackwatch is currently under investigation by the U.S. government & has 2 pending lawsuits against them by the FDA for reporting inaccurate findings & is sponsored by the major drug companies in America.

I have a BA in medicine as I was training to be a veternarian.

Colloidal silver has been used in animal treatment for over 45 years with awesome sucsess.

It is Sqibb Bristol myers & a half of other drug companies that sponsor quackwatch's Propoganda.

I was informed I recieved Hep C from a 1985 blood transfusion in California & have been taking colloidal silver for 5 months my viral load 2 weeks ago went down by 50% from 2,400,000 to 1,235,000 & my ast

(the part of your ast alt test for liver enzymes) has also gone down by 26 points & has shown good signs of liver regeneration.

And NO I am not turning a blue or siver-blue from taking colloidal silver! I beat cancer 11 years ago &

was diagnosed with 6 months to go & am still very healthy!

It just goes to show not to buy into all the negative crap propoganda the drug companies will try to feed you.

Please do not take this as an insult but I checked into quackwatch & they are in fact quacks!

Thanks for the feedback.

bachelor of science not arts (typo)

• 2 weeks later...

...I was informed I recieved Hep C from a 1985 blood transfusion in California & have been taking colloidal silver for 5 months my viral load 2 weeks ago went down by 50% from 2,400,000 to 1,235,000...

Have you looked into Dr. Bob Beck's Blood Electrification with microcurrents and EM pulse techniques? I don't have HepC or any other viral infection myself, but this technique, in conjunction with the coll. silver, will apparently virtually eliminate the rest of the virus from your system. That, and virtually any other pathogens, too. Very low-cost, 'do-it-yourself' type of advice. I have a video of a talk he gave some years ago explaining some of these techniques. He was living proof that they worked, being that his blood was tested and found to be totally clean, contain NO parasites/pathogens whatsoever, which apparently is unheard of. He held up stacks of case studies of remissions of all types of viral infections -- ALL suppressed knowledge by the medical and drug cartels (for obvious reasons...). He did this research at his own expense and gave it away for free, being that he was already retired and independently wealthy from his other engineering/science-related businesses and patents.

There are kits and instructions available on the web for building the devices yourself. Alternatively, there are also sources where you can buy pre-built ones (but they're somewhat pricey).

...I was informed I recieved Hep C from a 1985 blood transfusion in California & have been taking colloidal silver for 5 months my viral load 2 weeks ago went down by 50% from 2,400,000 to 1,235,000...

Have you looked into Dr. Bob Beck's Blood Electrification with microcurrents and EM pulse techniques? I don't have HepC or any other viral infection myself, but this technique, in conjunction with the coll. silver, will apparently virtually eliminate the rest of the virus from your system. That, and virtually any other pathogens, too. Very low-cost, 'do-it-yourself' type of advice. I have a video of a talk he gave some years ago explaining some of these techniques. He was living proof that they worked, being that his blood was tested and found to be totally clean, contain NO parasites/pathogens whatsoever, which apparently is unheard of. He held up stacks of case studies of remissions of all types of viral infections -- ALL suppressed knowledge by the medical and drug cartels (for obvious reasons...). He did this research at his own expense and gave it away for free, being that he was already retired and independently wealthy from his other engineering/science-related businesses and patents.

There are kits and instructions available on the web for building the devices yourself. Alternatively, there are also sources where you can buy pre-built ones (but they're somewhat pricey).

Thanks for the info I am looking at the site. Appreciate the input

I agree.

If you use ingest silver salts over a long period of time you may develop argyria (patches of grey skin). This is apparently the case with people who drink colloidal silver that is made from tap or 'purified' drinking water.

But, if you make coll. silver using pure, DISTILLED water, this cannot occur because there are no salts to form, and therefore little to nothing builds up in your system.

Silver and its salts have been used as natural antibiotics for thousands of years. It was only when the modern medical/pharma cartels arrived on the scene that it was shoved aside and dubbed as antiquated, or 'quackery'...

I agree.

If you use ingest silver salts over a long period of time you may develop argyria (patches of grey skin). This is apparently the case with people who drink colloidal silver that is made from tap or 'purified' drinking water.

But, if you make coll. silver using pure, DISTILLED water, this cannot occur because there are no salts to form, and therefore little to nothing builds up in your system.

Silver and its salts have been used as natural antibiotics for thousands of years. It was only when the modern medical/pharma cartels arrived on the scene that it was shoved aside and dubbed as antiquated, or 'quackery'...

Does anyone know where to get good quality coll. silver here in Thailand?

Thanks

I agree.

Does anyone know where to get good quality coll. silver here in Thailand?

Thanks

You can purchace colloidal silver 20 ppm.(recomended dose) thru Tim robins in Chiang Mai. he runs a health food shop there. he is a very good man & Quite helpfull as well.

His E- Mail address is [email protected] I purchaced 6 500ml. bottles for 3000 baht & 200 baht to ship post. he will ship by bus or post for you. It is considerably less than U.S. or Europe & the quality is the same. You can also make colloidal silver relatively easy(the hardest part is having the 700 baht worth of silver electrodes. it cost another 900 baht to have it sent to my sisters house in Chicago Ill. USA

then it is necessary to get sterile water as mentioned the only way you can possibly get algeria is making the water with salt particles in it. To make you can go to www. newfoundationspubl.org/silver.htm(the shepherd's purse) they give a diagram using 3 9 volt batteries(very inexpensive) & gives great testimonials to the use.

In Oregon & California vetinarians use colloidal silver moreover conventional antibiotics due to the higher sucess rate of treatment. It is safe I would suggest 2 tablespoons for 30-45 days & then 1 tablespoon a day thereafter.

There are directions on the bottles as well as on the fliers Tim Robins will supply with your order. He is quick & Legit. He had me wire in 3200 baht & 3 days later It was delivered to my house.

Good luck & great health to you & Happy New year to all of us in Thailand.

Baerdog

very interesting topic

the video can be found free for download on Google Videos keywords "Dr Robert C Beck" amazing and very interesting video. He demos how to make colloidal silver from tap water. And talks about Blood Electrification as well.

we are being hoodwinked by the big corporate muti-nationals!