Dentist in Surin, Isan

davidst01

There are a few good & modern dentists in Surin ( most seem to have the word smile in the title). One is about 500m past Robinsons on the 226 Sikor/Sisaket Rd. The other is inbetween the Govt Hospital & Big C, along the klong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if you will read this in time but there’s an excellent General Practitioner Dentist called Dr Air who works every morning at Ruampaet private hospital. They have a modern clinic on the 2nd floor in that newly renovated part of the hospital- above the new pharmacy.

Dr Air treats both adults and children. I would highly recommend Dr Air because I’ve used her myself several times in the past 3 years. A lot of westerners living in Surin go to her because she speaks English and provides a excellent service.

Cheers 

We are back home now after the long weekend. We tried to find the dentist recommended out near Robinsons as that's where my wifes relatives live. However, we couldn't find it and it was a waste of time.

We ended up going to see Dr Air at Ruampaet private hospital. She was really good with my little one. He was freaking out at first but she managed him really well. We were most impressed with her services as its the first time he's ever had the injection and filling done. It was a pretty good set up there and everything was quite new and clean. I would go there again myself if I ever had to.

• 3 weeks later...