Everything you do online in Thailand is being tracked and logged:

doggie1955

Thailand’s prime minister has defended plans to introduce tough new cyber laws, which would give authorities the right to access emails, telephone records, computer data and even postal mail without court approval. ~ AFP News – Jan 2015. So just read this and I hope it helps you......https://www.thethailandlife.com/vpn-thailand-law-risk-solution

LONDON—In Britain, Big Brother just got bigger.

After months of wrangling, Parliament has passed a contentious new snooping law that gives authorities — from police and spies to food regulators, fire officials and tax inspectors — powers to look at the Internet browsing records of everyone in the country.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/11/26/uk-passes-snooping-law-now-residents-can-kiss-their-internet-privacy-goodbye.html

Surely those ladies wouldn't be involved in crime.

BiB
Big is Beautiful. Relates to the view that big, heavy women are beautiful in their own right and to the men who find such women attractive.
A woman weighing 180 pounds is especially attractive to men (or other women) who think BiB- Big is Beautiful.

Edited by johng

5 hours ago, johng said:

What's the matter    " if you have nothing to hide there is nothing to worry about"

hmmmmmm I doubt there is a single grown up person who has "nothing" that they wouldn't want to be revealed.

if  u  disagree with  the  junta  u do  have  something  to   hide

if the government can be really bothered to pay someone to look at everything i do on line they are welcome to any time.

i have nothing to hide.

i'm sure this happens all the time in the west and, i suspect, many of those who shout loudest about personal privacy have their personal data available to anyone smart enough to get it.

Surely those ladies wouldn't be involved in crime.

BiB Big is Beautiful. Relates to the view that big, heavy women are beautiful in their own right and to the men who find such women attractive. A woman weighing 180 pounds is especially attractive to men (or other women) who think BiB- Big is Beautiful.

Hehe Yes, we see what you did there .Tricky. But just because your paranoid, it doesn't mean that we aren't still coming to get you. Yours faithfully , a couple of big women.

Somebody in this forum warned against tcptraceroute and possible MITM server for http and https and he was right.

They have transparent server for ports 80 and 443, undetectable. You can detect them via tcptraceroute.

It's best to leave singapore private vpn always on in your router (asuswrt merlin rocks).

17 hours ago, kannot said:

if  u  disagree with  the  junta  u do  have  something  to   hide

How the devil can you have something to hide if you disagree to there being a junta goverment. Plus your I love Jesus picture should protect you if indeed you are a believer.   

PS  do you all really think your activities on line have not been looked at long long before now,  if you think they haven't it's time for you to see a quack.

Edited by Gonefortea

20 hours ago, muratremix said:

They have transparent server for ports 80 and 443, undetectable. You can detect them via tcptraceroute.

I'm sorry can you elaborate on this a bit   if its undetectable then how come tcptraceroute can detect it ?

tcptraceroute   is it something like nmap  or nesus ?

1 hour ago, johng said:

I'm sorry can you elaborate on this a bit   if its undetectable then how come tcptraceroute can detect it ?

tcptraceroute   is it something like nmap  or nesus ?

traceroute or mtr uses udp protocol.

tcptraceroute uses tcp protocol.

when you use traceroute, you get 10-15 hops depending on location.

when I used tcptraceroute, it was like 5. a local server with ping of real destination ping (so you get same ping/response).

like:

1 ms

5 ms

7 ms

9 ms

200 ms (for host in europe / usa etc)

this is different compared to RFC compliant transparent proxying. They use this to monitor people commit lese majeste or talk bad about junta etc I think?

Or they simply log connections so they have proof.

I tested it myself in 3BB. it is true.

On 21/02/2017 at 0:49 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Just like they do in the USA and Europe

certainly not in my home country. They would need a court order to do so.

Though letters can be opened as the customs have the right to check any items brought into the country