Notification settings off, still receive e-mail alerts

balo

After the latest upgrade , I had to go into the browser and turn off notifications alert . But still I receive e-mails about Tapatalk notification.

In the browser on my windows PC I turned it off in the browser, I tried to look for the same settings in my Android device but it was not there.   

I just don't want to receive any e-mails at all !!

I was getting the same emails coming from Tapatalk.
They stopped yesterday afternoon.

I am still getting TV connect notifications, have to log in many times, etc. Still many gremlins.

sent using Tapatalk

I have unfollowed topics , yet i still get notifications , I logged out , logged in , checked what I am following , the topic has gone but I am still getting notifications.

Since some hours for me this has been corrected.

sent using Tapatalk

I've deleted Brexit,Trump a million times from participated to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Once you have posted in a topic the database will list you as having participated in that topic for eternity. This is the purpose of this function and the only way I know for you to "fix this bloody thing" is to disable notifications for topics in which you have participated. If this does the trick and works as it should, you will then no longer get any notification for any topic in which you participated in the past and will participate in future.

From some posts I have read, success unfortunately appears not always to be certain. I, myself, struggled with it for a long time and finally got my way only by disabling all notifications, without exception, but the need to resort to this extreme may have been due to my poor ability to fight the proverbial windmills.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app