What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

13 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe they like whites, but just hate British men.

Yes Blacks practice racism undoubtedly. And you.  I suspect I think your own predudice showing. Inadequate Australian? And you lack knowledge of London where there are plenty of non British white males. The reason many black girls in the UK dont go with white guys is the violence and hostility they experience at the hands of black men. They are regarded as possesions of black men. In America you rarely see black girls with white men. Look how music videos alway show black men with white women or black girls pretending to be white.  Trophies to be taken in revenge for sexual slavery in the past.  Pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mac98 said:

It began in the '60s when Social Services were denied to any family with a man in the house. It was argued that children were better off being raised by a single mother. Feminist groups provided the arguments. As men were denied their children, they didn't qualify for housing aid. The homeless population boomed! The crime rates in poor areas soon skyrocketed. Could having no father in the house have contributed to this. I might be hanged for asking.

It seems that the goverment has taken the role of husband, and women prefer that.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:52 PM, The manic said:

Yes Blacks practice racism undoubtedly. And you.  I suspect I think your own predudice showing. Inadequate Australian? And you lack knowledge of London where there are plenty of non British white males. The reason many black girls in the UK dont go with white guys is the violence and hostility they experience at the hands of black men. They are regarded as possesions of black men. In America you rarely see black girls with white men. Look how music videos alway show black men with white women or black girls pretending to be white.  Trophies to be taken in revenge for sexual slavery in the past.  Pathetic. 

You think too muk...

PS: never been to Australia in my life.  Nice try though..:)

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:52 PM, The manic said:

"Sexual slavery". God that is pretty far out there.

Sadly, you seem to lack a general knowledge and observation of your own people and country.

I can spot a Brit male in London from a mile away.  You can't??

Their culture, appearance, dress, mannerisms are pretty specific.

I am sure the black girls are also street smart enough to figure it out.

So, sorry if you cannot see this and you took my post "maybe" personally....

On 10/5/2018 at 11:56 AM, bkk6060 said:

"Sexual slavery". God that is pretty far out there.

Sadly, you seem to lack a general knowledge and observation of your own people and country.

I can spot a Brit male in London from a mile away.  You can't??

Their culture, appearance, dress, mannerisms are pretty specific.

I am sure the black girls are also street smart enough to figure it out.

So, sorry if you cannot see this and you took my post "maybe" personally....

You might be able to spot a nice brit lady wearing something like this..

on sale priced at £19.99..

BDW_Unfitted_Purple_Long_large.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 10:18 AM, Destiny1990 said:

when will foreigners speak out about why they prefer dating ladyboys over real girls?

LadyBOYS over "real girls"???
LadyBOYS have dicks, AND are NOT girls at all!!!
They are confused BOYS, dress and act like girls, but STILL boys!

1 hour ago, pellets said:

LadyBOYS over "real girls"???
LadyBOYS have dicks, AND are NOT girls at all!!!
They are confused BOYS, dress and act like girls, but STILL boys!

Well i think their brains are female.. Anyway Just saying that probably rhe majority of the members from TVF are hanging out with them from time to time but of course not you.

On 10/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, talahtnut said:

Not far off the truth there, hexafluorosilicic acid has been added to

water in uk for 50 years. It is a neurotoxin. Thats why uk women are nuts,

and the silly uk man puts up with them.

Ah yes. Its the fluoride what done it.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

best sex experience in my life tbh...and they can be your best friends after it.I dont sayin theyre sluts.. they enjoy sex pretty much, maybe because of Buddhism..which i dont mind at all.As old phrase says...once you go Thais way..you'll never look back

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:10 AM, talahtnut said:

Because they nick all your shaving cream in the morning?

Nothing says love like two people standing next to each other shaving in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2017 at 8:58 AM, Laza 45 said:

To me there is something about the Buddhist beliefs that permeates the Thai culture that makes living here much easier than living in a western country.. It starts with respect.. everywhere I go I am treated respectfully.. by all Thai people .. young and old.. male and female.. of course it is particularly gratifying to be treated respectfully by beautiful young ladies.  I find that people here are less judgmental than people from western cultures perhaps because of  the Buddhist view that we are all on our own journey and responsible for our own advancement.   They may not condone a person's behavior but they view it as that person's problem.. not theirs. There is something in Thai culture too about relationships where a Thai woman has a clearly defined roll of taking care of her man and family.  I think we can all be thankful that political correctness hasn't gone mad here as it has in western countries.  

I am well aware of the exceptions to these perceptions and the craziness  that goes on... perhaps I am just lucky but these are the things that make my life enjoyable here.  

Too true!... Respect is 2 way street...and smiling,jovail, always greetings and good humoured,even when missus is grumpy....????????... Quite nice to see beaming smiles...

Edited by hashmodha
Correct grammar!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1