Video of Thai boy making spicy lizard salad goes viral

How to open the link?

I see only a half truncated "Posted by Ptss on Friday, 24 March 2017" and clicking Ptss gets nowhere.

Not only this link, but all links posted on ThaiVisa in recent weeks. None lead anywhere.

Using a PC, Windows and Firefox.

Thanks anyone who can enlighten me.

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Does it taste like chicken?

Those are geckos my friend, I guess they do taste like chicken, because their cousins the monitor lizard taste like chicken.

You may call them lizards but I think they are geckos because lizards are a lot more smaller. The chinese use them( geckos) in their medicine for certain illness, they spread them on bambo sticks and dry them

Thais and Laos call them "TapKai"..

Those lizards are tree lizards....as compared to house geckos.  Thai people call them กิ้งก่า kingka.  In villages around Udon, when the school year is finished, you'll see kids riding their bikes/walking with sticks that have small lassos at the end in their hands and maybe a slingshot.  When they see a tree lizard, they'll snare it by the head.  If it's high in the tree, they'll knock it down with their slingshot (surprising how accurate they are).  

The finished product is quite good......but probably better if you don't watch how they make it.

2 hours ago, madusa said:

Those are geckos my friend, I guess they do taste like chicken, because their cousins the monitor lizard taste like chicken.

You may call them lizards but I think they are geckos because lizards are a lot more smaller. The chinese use them( geckos) in their medicine for certain illness, they spread them on bambo sticks and dry them

Wrong.  They are gingka.  More like a small iguana.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 9.08.38 PM.png

13 hours ago, madusa said:

GF said lizards Not geckos,She says very good shit.  (:

1 minute ago, digger70 said:

GF said lizards Not geckos,She says very good shit.  (:

Yes they are lizards (see my previous post) but geckos (jin-jok) are also lizards. So, here we go. The pic is a lizard, it is a gecko but Thais don't call this one jin-jok (the small geckos you see everywhere) they call it tukkae (sounds like took-air). Scary fkers and big. Seen a few must be 12 inches long. Sound a bit like ...took took took...tookair. Loud. Don't think they eat these though.

Image result for tokay gecko thailand

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Yes they are lizards (see my previous post) but geckos (jin-jok) are also lizards. So, here we go. The pic is a lizard, it is a gecko but Thais don't call this one jin-jok (the small geckos you see everywhere) they call it tukkae (sounds like took-air). Scary fkers and big. Seen a few must be 12 inches long. Sound a bit like ...took took took...tookair. Loud. Don't think they eat these though.

Image result for tokay gecko thailand

Don't think they eat those though...!!!!!   555 GET REAL.  Anything with legs except a table

Anything with wings except a 747.

Edited by The Deerhunter