Okay for Red Bull "Boss' not to appear, prosecutors say

webfact

8 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Next time I kill someone, remind me to hire these particular prosecutors. 

that'll cost you heap big wampum... 

AND you've got to be equal or "greater" in social standing... :saai:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ajarngreg said:

They received enough cash to shut up, believe me. 

Maybe they got paid to make the conflicting reports so that the <deleted> can walk free on a technicality. Devious....

8 hours ago, ezflip said:

In westernized countries, the rich are often denied bail or the bail is set so high because the court understand that the meaning of 'flight risk' is more likely to apply to the rich then to the poor, unlike Thailand.

I do wonder if Thailand has 2 sets of law books. 1 for the average person and another for the rich/famous/socially high-standing/clergy/etc... Otherwise, why write a law book if you're not even going to use it.

In westernized countries, the rich and famous people don't get jailed or rarely.  This is reality.  There are two justices there too.   

3 hours ago, thongplay said:

Your so-called westernised countries are no better than Thailand. Take USA for example where Clinton and Soros and Obama get away with murder - literally - and the whole Obama regime is corrupt to the core.

And havn't you heared about Comey, Pizzagate etc.

And what about the whole of the EU ruled by an unelected cartel?

Thailand's corruption is mild in comparison.

Thailand's corruption is mild in comparison?  :cheesy: you really have your head in the ssand, don't you??? (or is that just an agenda- hmm, let's see-  i notice that although you rightfully pillory $hillary and Obomba, et al, you conveniently and quite suspiciously give Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and current fascist in chief der Furor Drumpf and his cronies a complete pass- oh, and btw, in case you haven't noticed, there is no longer an Obama "regime", it's Trump's swamp creatures now!!!)- now, to get things back ON subject, comparing corruption here with corruption in the West is disingenuous at the very least

and laughable in practice; it is apples and oranges- BOTH the East and West

elites and oligarchs, et al ad  nauseum, are COMPLETELY rotten and corrupt

to the core-  although the seeming appearance of said corruption vis a vis

individual instances that come to light may be different (hence the apples and

oranges conflation), make no mistake about it- the elites EVERYWHERE can and do get away with murder- literally... :post-4641-1156693976:

5 hours ago, CarlBkk said:

Interesting that Miss Porpeer seems to be a family friend and attended the Red Bull race with the guy and others in 2014.  She works in/is a franchisee of MCM brand just opened in Central Embassy.  You would think these pure educated friends would distance themselves from "bad" people and the families that support them to evade justice wouldn't you.

Sadly not , I fully expect the privileged set to stick together regardless.

4 hours ago, wavemanwww said:

Better than the bullshit Yellow/ Red corrupt bulsht parties and that would not be hard to beat their maximium corruption or have YOU been in a comma for many years?

This case proves not , maybe the same but certainly not better.

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

A certain member who likes to tell us that the rich and elite here also suffer the consequences of the law is eerily quiet on this story. 

He was all over the story yesterday using semantics over morals. Quiet today. Strange that. 

Yes I noticed that !

It's so good to see justice now that the good people are in charge and all the bad people have been removed from the government. I just knew that exorcising the Thaksin demon would sort everything out! Hey, where's djjamie and the rest of the cheerleaders, surely they want to crow about how they were right all along?

8 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Can everyone use the "unfair treatment" defense to never have to show up in court and face any consequences?

Yes, according to the OAG and our dear general, you can.

I recommend composing a template and always keep it ready so it can be printed out in a second. All you need to do then is scribble in a quickly made-up reason why you think you are treated unfairly and sign. Hand it over to the police and all proceedings against you will stop. At least that's what the OAG and the dear general claim.

I think I'm going to design a template myself and then sell it online to anyone who wants it and needs it. I'm going to make a fortune.

Just yesterday we all applauded when the TAT ex-governor got 50 years. There was a glimmer of hope that Thailand's justice system might finally catch up to the rest of the world. And today... this! It's pathetic. 

Corruption buy's corruption in even the most in uncorruptible with enough dosh in any country public outcry and social media will undo him eventually that's the way it is. 

Edited by sammieuk1

Maybe the old  housekeeper will appear in the hearing on 27th instead as in a early stage it was claimed that she was the one who took the Ferrari out for a spin heading to the market that particular day...;)

Edited by ttrd

Of course he doesn't have to appear, he's only guilty of involuntary manslaughter and the murder was not intentional.

He needs to keep living his luxurious life and whatnot.

Give the guy a break.

(sarcasm not meant to be taken literally)

Edited by survivalblue
sarcasm

7 hours ago, wavemanwww said:

Better than the bullshit Yellow/ Red corrupt bulsht parties and that would not be hard to beat their maximium corruption or have YOU been in a comma for many years?

Well, the thing is that those guys won elections so despite their faults, they were the chosen representatives of the people at the time. These guys came in on the BASIS that they were needed to clean things up from these corrupt guys. Then of course they just keep inventing new reasons why they continue to stay, and of course the corruption merry-go-round continues unabated.  Or have you been in a "comma" for the entire time this group's been in power?

That's the difference.

19 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

And as it is a government office then it is fair to state that the Junta must support what appears to be a travesty of a fair judicial system.

It makes Prayuth and his gang look like idiots before the world.