asian toilets - personal hygiene

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-5-13 at 6:48 AM, bandito said:

HaHaHaa, this one made me laugh. :cheesy:

I told a story once that no-one believed, I'll try here and see the result.

Long time ago in the NAAFI bar we had a power cut. One of the guys went for a pee in the pitch black toilet. It had the usual 2 foot wide 6 inch high platform in front of the urinals. He shuffled up to it in the dark and thought that's close enough and started having a pee only to pee on the back of the legs of a guy in front.

The fight didn't last that long but afterwards it was all settled over a few beers.

• 1 month later...

I'll never forget my wife's first impressions of the US upon our arrival at LAX years ago. She had just used an American bathroom for the first time and as she came out with a big face I asked her what she thought! Her response - "why can see leg?" I thought I'd lose it right there! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 2017-5-14 at 10:03 PM, overherebc said:

I told a story once that no-one believed, I'll try here and see the result.

Long time ago in the NAAFI bar we had a power cut. One of the guys went for a pee in the pitch black toilet. It had the usual 2 foot wide 6 inch high platform in front of the urinals. He shuffled up to it in the dark and thought that's close enough and started having a pee only to pee on the back of the legs of a guy in front.

The fight didn't last that long but afterwards it was all settled over a few beers.

Happend exactly the same to me at Walking street many years ago. New years eve, about 1am. Toilets at the start of Walking street next to Beer Garden.

I'm at urinal minding my own business. When a drunk Russian come behind me and start pissing on me. Not at my legs. He showered my back from the neck down to ankles. As I turned to him, to found out what's going on, he showered my front with his piss too. He didn't mind at all, he continued to pissing at my front... .

First time and last time (so far) in my life I got into a fight. :mad: (i toke like 10 seconds)