Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

That's the boy Tommy.

He grew up in Luton, led the EDL, has had death threats against himself, his wife and his children yet still stands his ground. He's a brave man.

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

Why, because he tells it like it is?

Because the EDL are a bunch of fascists.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BBC just updated reporting seven innocents now dead and three Turds (came from brief just aired from  Police  Commissioner Cressida Dick)

Edited by Lokie

I give it 24/48 hours until the police say the attackers were known to the police and in the interim we'll have vigils prayers candles flowers and wait until the next time.......all 6000 on the suspected terror list should be rounded up over the next couple weeks deported if non british and the rest incarcerated wherever indefinately

9 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

That's the boy Tommy.

He grew up in Luton, led the EDL, has had death threats against himself, his wife and his children yet still stands his ground. He's a brave man.

You mean Stephen Yaxely.

Tommy Robinson is a pseudonym, Yaxely took the name of a violent thug whom he idolises.

Not the only pseudonym he uses.

Brave man? Yaxely is not just a self publicist, he is a convicted thug; convicted of assaulting an off duty police officer who intervened to stop Yaxely from beating up his then girlfriend, other violent offences, mortgage fraud etc.

A fine example to us all? Definitely not.

2 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

My British friends.

If your country could survive the V-1 fling bombs and the V-2 attacks in 1939 and 1940, a few "terrorists"  won't stop you  now.

Just remember, as the T shirt from that time sad, "Keep Calm and Carry On".

Your parents grandparents did it, and so can you.

I myself was in Vietnam or 5 years, and I survive the TET offensive in Saigon and one attack on the communications site I served at.

I remember shining a flashlight (Torch to you) to see that I was  standing in a pool of about 3 cm of blood from a wounded friend at that time.

Don't let your fear defeat you, that's what terrorists want,

Been there, and got the T-shirt as the saying goes.

What really gets us limeys who care about their countrymen and women are the limp wristed liberal politicians who lack the courage and the will to do anything about it except come out with the same old shit every time there is an atrocity. 'We remain united, our thoughts are with, our hearts go out, buy some more candles etc etc blah blah blah.'

It's not just a matter of fear. Like your people were buying parachutes after 9/11 my daughter in law will never let my grand daughter visit a pop concert while she still has control over her.

We want it stopped by whatever means necessary, that's all there is to it.

7 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I give it 24/48 hours until the police say the attackers were known to the police and in the interim we'll have vigils prayers candles flowers and wait until the next time.......all 6000 on the suspected terror list should be rounded up over the next couple weeks deported if non british and the rest incarcerated wherever indefinately

Wishful thinking.

3 minutes ago, tonray said:

Being a Christian is not illegal in either country

No, of course not, but you can be murdered and your young women raped and enslaved while the government could care less.

Christians are the legal targets in these countries.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Hats off to the Met etc for abruptly ending this in just 8 mins. It's a pity our courts weren't so quick with the likes of Hook, who's legal aid bill was second only to the witch hunt surrounding Bloody Sunday...

What is sad is that the police firing the weapons are going to be dragged across the coals in the impending inquiry in case any point of their SOP stepped outside the limitations of their rules of engagement.

These inquiries carried out by members of the same government that employs them to be able them to be able to defuse a situation like this in 8 minutes. But only as long as the 'i's are dotted and the 't's crossed. 

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

You mean Stephen Yaxely.

Tommy Robinson is a pseudonym, Yaxely took the name of a violent thug whom he idolises.

Brave man? Yaxely is not just a self publicist, he is a convicted thug; convicted of assaulting an off duty police officer who intervened to stop Yaxely from beating up his then girlfriend, other violent offences, mortgage fraud etc.

And none of the Islamic folk you continually protect are not thugs or killers...?

At some point, the people will have to decide, if their governments are not going to defend them against the invaders, then who will? The logical conclusion is that people will need to defend themselves. Governments, police, and military cannot be everywhere at once. Plenty of historical examples like the formation of town militias to defend against raiders and invaders.

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

So if we get angry they have won, so how do we fight them? Tie a daisy chain around our head and sing 'will the circle be unbroken'

We fight the terrorist murderers, not the Muslim community who have been condemning the terrorists for many years.

We enlist the help of the Muslim community, help which the security services say they already provide, not antagonise them so that help dries up, as happened following internment in Northern Ireland.

We support those who have taken back control of their mosques from the extremists, not demand that mosques be closed, demolished or bombed as some have in this topic.

Some have said that we are at war; they are correct.

But we are at war with terrorists, not ordinary Muslims. Muslims are our allies in that war.

Remember, ISIS and their ilk have killed far more Muslims, of all sects, than they have non Muslims.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

And none of the Islamic folk you continually protect are not thugs or killers...?

I do not 'protect' thugs and killers of any religion, or none,.

I 'protect' innocents of all religions, or none.

4 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

What is sad is that the police firing the weapons are going to be dragged across the coals in the impending inquiry in case any point of their SOP stepped outside the limitations of their rules of engagement.

These inquiries carried out by members of the same government that employs them to be able them to be able to defuse a situation like this in 8 minutes. But only as long as the 'i's are dotted and the 't's crossed. 

The police officers who killed the three terrorists should not be suspended pending investigation. Get them straight back on streets where they are needed.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

We fight the terrorist murderers, not the Muslim community who have been condemning the terrorists for many years.

We enlist the help of the Muslim community, help which the security services say they already provide, not antagonise them so that help dries up, as happened following internment in Northern Ireland.

We support those who have taken back control of their mosques from the extremists, not demand that mosques be closed, demolished or bombed as some have in this topic.

But we are at war with terrorists, not ordinary Muslims. Muslims are our allies in that war.

Remember, ISIS and their ilk have killed far more Muslims, of all sects, than they have non Muslims.

Fact you never see a Muslim Army going to fight for christians anywhere,  many children do not get reported for Radical views becasue secretly the parents admire their children's  views, There is an idiot couple who are in the papers today in the uk , Their son went to Syria, not to fight though. Oh No, and they sent money to him while there, Now they are bleating that he walked through a Minefield to escape  isis.

3 minutes ago, stander said:

At some point, the people will have to decide, if their governments are not going to defend them against the invaders, then who will? The logical conclusion is that people will need to defend themselves. Governments, police, and military cannot be everywhere at once. Plenty of historical examples like the formation of town militias to defend against raiders and invaders.

You forgot to mention the IRA. People in the UK know how to organize if the government chooses to do nothing. Excellent points, stander!

For the idiots who claim London's mayor supports the terrorists:-   From The Standard London Bridge terror attack: Mayor Sadiq Khan condemns 'deliberate and cowardly' attack on innocent Londoners

Anyone who says that is an idiot and completely playing into ISIS tactics. I know plenty Muslim through my work, some of them are more American "bloke" (hunting fishing tobacco chewing, NFL fans) than I will ever be. Any reasonable person could determine they are not a threat talking to them 5 minutes. 

The problem there (USA) is political correctness. Many of the people who did terror attacks inspired by Islam were already known to the police, but they did nothing. Every male aged about 20-40 professing Islam should be given a security assesment like that have gotten for govt contracts and MMPI style psych exam, that would very easily identify the vast majority of the nuts.

If that is "racist" give it to all.

If they don't want to "fit in" offer a choice of close monitoring, humane preventative detention, or relocation to a country that is more suited to extreme Islamism.

5 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Every time a police officer in the UK fires their weapon there is an IPCC inquiry.

Which is right in a democratic society.

Do you really want armed police to have the power to shoot and kill with impunity?

Have you forgotten the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes?

I am sure that the inquiry will find the shooting of these three men to be justified.

11 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

You mean Stephen Yaxely.

Mud slinging and sluring  opponents of Islamic terror again, I would have thought you would be in agreement with him. He has not lead a perfect life, but then a far better one than the prophet Mohamed and he was fitted up on the assault charge anyway . It's his comments on radical terror that are important, not mortgages

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Some would say we have the liberal option and some would say, it is not working. 

I believe very little of what you have written, but we have been down this road before and I don't intend to get into pointless rhetoric. You fail to take on board anything that anyone says.

I accept you are very intelligent and I find on other topics your posts very interesting, but on this subject our views are poles apart, it won't be long before you start calling me a racist, so better we agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

What really gets us limeys who care about their countrymen and women are the limp wristed liberal politicians who lack the courage and the will to do anything about it except come out with the same old shit every time there is an atrocity. 'We remain united, our thoughts are with, our hearts go out, buy some more candles etc etc blah blah blah.'

It's not just a matter of fear. Like your people were buying parachutes after 9/11 my daughter in law will never let my grand daughter visit a pop concert while she still has control over her.

Talking about 'limp wristed' politicians, this is Corbyn' s view, from 2015, on 'shoot to kill' measures currently followed by the UK police /  military:

Jeremy Corbyn has said he is not happy with police or military being ordered to “shoot to kill” on British streets, a measure which Downing Street has approved in the event of Paris-style terror attacks in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/16/corbyn-against-shoot-to-kill-uk-paris-attacks-labour

No doubt he would have preferred the police to offer a cup of tea and a chat to these three murderers. The jurno's should be pushing him very hard on this, but, of course, they won't.

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Mud slinging and sluring  opponents of Islamic terror again, I would have thought you would be in agreement with him. He has not lead a perfect life, but then a far better one than the prophet Mohamed and he was fitted up on the assault charge anyway . It's his comments on radical terror that are important, not mortgages

He's just a misunderstood cuddly neo_Nazi.

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Exactly, you have to wonder why  to some describe people who have a disdain for Islamic extremism as thugs

24 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Talking about 'limp wristed' politicians, this is Corbyn' s view, from 2015, on 'shoot to kill' measures currently followed by the UK police /  military:

Jeremy Corbyn has said he is not happy with police or military being ordered to “shoot to kill” on British streets, a measure which Downing Street has approved in the event of Paris-style terror attacks in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/16/corbyn-against-shoot-to-kill-uk-paris-attacks-labour

No doubt he would have preferred the police to offer a cup of tea and a chat to these three murderers. The jurno's should be pushing him very hard on this, but, of course, they won't.

I believe that shoot to kill has long been British military policy.  It was during my service.  It has several purposes; one being that you avoid the possibility of actually killing someone when you only meant to wound them (and, nowadays, the probability of a wrongful death suit), another being that the shooter must be absolutely certain that taking the shot is necessary and a third being that you save bullets!

Edited by saminoz
further context

21 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The safest way to stop it all is to withdraw military action from the Middle East.

Instead of wasting money for killing, use that money for a reconstruction programm and show the Arabs that we are humans. 

I know, there isn't that much profit in it as in arms sales.

20 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

Fact you never see a Muslim Army going to fight for christians anywhere,  many children do not get reported for Radical views becasue secretly the parents admire their children's  views, There is an idiot couple who are in the papers today in the uk , Their son went to Syria, not to fight though. Oh No, and they sent money to him while there, Now they are bleating that he walked through a Minefield to escape  isis.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/muslims-in-the-armed-forces-a-proud-tradition-9226715.html

3 minutes ago, stander said:

The reality of what is happening in Britain and Europe is that this problem was imported and that, until you stop importing it, you're going to have more of it.

Horse & stable door scenario I'm afraid , terrorism is not going to stop any time soon unless something radical is done