Britney Spears runs, dances, and does a bikini-clad cartwheel in Thailand : report

snoop1130

Britney Spears runs, dances, and does a bikini-clad cartwheel in Thailand : report

88e807f76bec544f1584475a938d4b99.jpeg

You can never be too old for cartwheels -- just ask Britney Spears.

The 35-year-old 'Toxic' singer -- who is currently in Thailand as part of her world tour -- took a break from her busy schedule to enjoy some solid beach time in Thailand this week, reported thefix.nine online.

"Having such an incredible time in Thailand!!!!" the mother-of-two captioned a video posted to Instagram. "Excited to perform in Bangkok this weekend!"

The clip revealed a montage of snippets from her trip so far that showed the popstar dancing up a storm on the beach, splashing around in a pool, and even doing an ocean-side cartwheel.

Being the '90s ~queen~ she is, Britney added a track over the top of the (probably) self-edited video: Toni Braxton's 'You're Makin' Me High.'

The mum to Sean, 11, and Jayden, 10, with ex-husband Kevin Federline showed off her fit figure as she busted a move -- and even tried her hand at a pirouette -- of course, totally nailing it.

It comes after another photo she shared to Instagram showing the singer (and her incredible abs) on tour in Japan.

Dressed in a red crop top and low-rise jeans, she could have easily been mistaken for circa-2000s B.

Read more : Britney Spears runs, dances, and does a bikini-clad cartwheel in Thailand: Watch!

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/aec/asean_plus/30318811

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-6-22

PM's random thoughts: "One twerk! If I see one twerk... what am I gonna do? Can I arrest her? No, how to explain to Trump when I meet him? Oh,oh there is a belly button! Can't stand it, I'm having a conniption... Quickly now, think of something else... highspeed train, going in a tunnel...argh, submarine periscope up... no, no, no, Chinese tanks' guns pointing at..."

Edited by klauskunkel

Wondering if a civilian like me could trigger off Article 44 too - this sleazy behaviour, farang-style of course, must stop here and now.

We cannot allow this to hit head-on with the cultural values and virtues of Khon Thai, can we! 

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Just another poseur pop star.

A damn successful poseur at that! 20 year career and...

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) lists Spears as the eighth top-selling female artist in the United States, with 34 million certified albums. She has sold 100 million albums and over 100 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.