Legalize documents at the ministry of foreign affairs

For the PR application, I need to get my educational certificates translated into Thai and certified by the Foreign Ministry. Unfortunately my degrees are in my home country. 

What options do I have?

1. Have my parents fedex the originals to me. What would then be the next steps here after the documents have arrived? Would it be: my embassy >> translator >> Foreign Ministry?
  2. Have my parents get them translated and certified in my home country. Is that possible? Would they have to go to a Thai embassy there?
  3. I guess a simple scan wouldn't be enough to have it translated and certified, right?

12 hours ago, cocoonclub said:

For the PR application, I need to get my educational certificates translated into Thai and certified by the Foreign Ministry. Unfortunately my degrees are in my home country. 

What options do I have?

1. Have my parents fedex the originals to me. What would then be the next steps here after the documents have arrived? Would it be: my embassy >> translator >> Foreign Ministry?
  2. Have my parents get them translated and certified in my home country. Is that possible? Would they have to go to a Thai embassy there?
  3. I guess a simple scan wouldn't be enough to have it translated and certified, right?

If your home country is the UK you (or maybe your parents on your behalf?) will need to get your degrees legalised through the cumbersomely bureaucratic process described in all its "splendid glory" in the following link:-

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/714089/Legalisation_info_June_2018.pdf