What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Wonder all you like

Whatever inferences I may have drawn are based on your wholly reprehensible attitude towards Western women.

It's fine if you now - towards the end of your life - have had an epiphany that Thai women are the holy grail but to slag off an entire hemisphere of women on account of your unfortunate experiences demonstrates acute small-mindedness.

I really wish I had known about Thai women when I was 20. It would have saved me a truckload of angst.

Reprehensible? What's reprehensible are the Western family law systems that facilitate the transfer of wealth to undeserving women. But we've been over this ground before. Unfair is not in your lexicon.

By your own admission, you have deliberately avoided long-term relationships. With any nationality. So bagging me for failed relationships with Western women is somewhat disingenuous of you.

Call me small-minded if you want. I'm comfortable with who I am. I've achieved a lot in my life, which you are never going to know. For all I know, however, you could be a sad, fat, lonely, alcoholic loser whose only pleasure in life is tossing darts on TV.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I really wish I had known about Thai women when I was 20. It would have saved me a truckload of angst.

Reprehensible? What's reprehensible are the Western family law systems that facilitate the transfer of wealth to undeserving women. But we've been over this ground before. Unfair is not in your lexicon.

By your own admission, you have deliberately avoided long-term relationships. With any nationality. So bagging me for failed relationships with Western women is somewhat disingenuous of you.

Call me small-minded if you want. I'm comfortable with who I am. I've achieved a lot in my life, which you are never going to know. For all I know, however, you could be a sad, fat, lonely, alcoholic loser whose only pleasure in life is tossing darts on TV.

Not fat

Not sad

Hardly drink

Definitely not lonely

I've not avoided long term relationships - I've had a few - but didn't feel the need to tie the knot.

I'm not bagging you for having had a failed relationship - anyone can have one or more of those - I'm taking issue with your thinly-veiled contempt for a group of women I have a great deal of respect for and have had an immense amount of fun with just because you got taken to the cleaners.

What if your current relationship with a Thai woman goes south?

Are you going to make disparaging remarks about all Asian/Thai women before hailing, say, Latinas as the new holy grail?

Just now, bazza73 said:

You wouldn't understand even if I explained it to you with pictures, so I won't bother.

Don't remember asking for the minutiae of a Western divorcees latest crack at bliss but, hey, keep it on ice, will ya?

If i ever suffer from insomnia, I'll be sure to look you up

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Don't remember asking for the minutiae of a Western divorcees latest crack at bliss but, hey, keep it on ice, will ya?

From the amount of time you've spent chasing and chastising me over my preferences in females, I'd say you've got it already.image.png.ca56e17f61e3793d0c60c3819b5f11db.png

Edited by bazza73

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

From the amount of time you've spent chasing and chastising me over my preferences in females, I'd say you've got it already.

23 hours ago, bazza73 said:

I think you would find by statistical analysis the roof over their head is either provided by a male partner, or both are paying off the mortgage. Most of the women who own the roof over their head outright achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer.

Didn't say anything about owning it, just said that by and large they had one. Would not argue with your points.

I love it! In the old days, we were satisfied with some mild "Thai-Bashing" on TVF. Now the Farangs bash each other.
And over what? WOMEN OF COURSE (nationality irrelevant).

It remains: Women have something we don't have = PP (P**sy-power). Compared to this, we have little to counter-balance this uneven game. The only true sex-appeal us men have, is the size of our wallet. (There is another "size" theorie, but at the moment, I can't remember what it is.....).

The much quoted "This is a men's world" may have applied during the stone-age, but today it's P**SY POWER that rules!
Every divorce lawyer will gladly confirm.

As an escape from this unfortunate constellation, I have turned into a firm believer in "rental-situations". I have developped this rental-concept to perfection. Example: Sometimes I rent my neighbors wife. Sometimes I only rent his dentures and her blonde wig. Life is good.:partytime2:
All only a footnote: Now back to each other Farang bashing. The subject is still "women" I believe....
Cheers.

14 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Everyone dodges questions on here it’s part and parcel of internet life. You yourself dodged a question the other day a number of times when asked in a different thread when was the last time you went back to the UK, and waffled your way round it to avoid an answer.
It’s no bid deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That was private information, not to be banded here :stoner:...

14 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Not fat

Not sad

Hardly drink

Definitely not lonely

I've not avoided long term relationships - I've had a few - but didn't feel the need to tie the knot.

I'm not bagging you for having had a failed relationship - anyone can have one or more of those - I'm taking issue with your thinly-veiled contempt for a group of women I have a great deal of respect for and have had an immense amount of fun with just because you got taken to the cleaners.

What if your current relationship with a Thai woman goes south?

Are you going to make disparaging remarks about all Asian/Thai women before hailing, say, Latinas as the new holy grail?

14 hours ago, bazza73 said:

Thought myself about “ knowing Thai women when I was 20”

Two problems though would not have had the money to come here and too young for the retirement extension!!!!

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

Thought myself about “ knowing Thai women when I was 20”

Two problems though would not have had the money to come here and too young for the retirement extension!!!!

You wouldn't have needed much.

Just look at the number of old boys and TEFL teachers here.

Even as recently as 5-10 years ago, you could've stayed here indefinitely on back to back tourist visas and visa exempt stamps.

10 hours ago, swissie said:

It remains: Women have something we don't have = PP (P**sy-power). Compared to this, we have little to counter-balance this uneven game. The only true sex-appeal us men have, is the size of our wallet.

You've been hanging with bar girls too long, mate.

While it's true that money - the ability to support oneself, pay bills, entertainment - is important, it's easy to find women who aren't gold diggers - both here and in the West.

10 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

You've been hanging with bar girls too long, mate.

While it's true that money - the ability to support oneself, pay bills, entertainment - is important, it's easy to find women who aren't gold diggers - both here and in the West.

Forgetting about bar girls, what's the matter with gold diggers as long as you've got the gold?

Just now, JLCrab said:

Forgetting about bar girls, what's the matter with gold diggers as long as you've got the gold?

I've got the gold but some of us prefer women who genuinely like us as opposed to the contents of our wallets.

If you don't mind your girl's interest being focused on your money, that's up to you.

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I've got the gold but some of us prefer women who genuinely like us as opposed to the contents of our wallets.

If you don't mind your girl's interest being focused on your money, that's up to you.

Thank you. I prefer women who don't genuinely like me but you followed through on script.

37 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

How can you tell they genuinely like you? How can we know you've got the gold?

Edited by bazza73
gold

On 10/7/2017 at 6:50 AM, kenk24 said:

What? You don't like talking about lottery numbers? All the math and logic involved? 

I will admit that talking w/my wife does not go deep. Mostly family, dogs, my niece. We share taking care. 

But we don't fight - neither one of us enjoys conflict and and we both respect each others privacy. My USA wife, sure, we could talk, but even if we agreed 99% on an issue, it would narrow down to that 1% which would turn into a fight. I came to realize many years ago that most of my deeper conversations will be with male friends, though I have some female friends who can go there too. 

My conversations with Thai mostly are light hearted, though serious issues come up, it is more a listening process for me than a debate.  

one cant help but wonder if this is due to any shortcomings in "western" women or shortcomings in yourself.

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

So you honestly believe it's your hansumness and not the gold you purport to have....?

Now where have I heard that before......:whistling:....singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif.2c88042280d7a8af2f77bfc16d2c9e7f.gif

1 hour ago, HooHaa said:

one cant help but wonder if this is due to any shortcomings in "western" women or shortcomings in yourself.

Well, good for you - how nice to maintain the gift of wonderment - - and at your age... I have been here a long time and do not often get a chance to meet Westerners of either stripe... but how kind of you to seek out shortcomings from my honest posting... 

Well, good for you - how nice to maintain the gift of wonderment - - and at your age... I have been here a long time and do not often get a chance to meet Westerners of either stripe... but how kind of you to seek out shortcomings from my honest posting... 

I wouldnt take it personally. It’s a full time job on here for some to interrogate every word and come back with their analysis.

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

and a part of the reality is that we are not just one thing or the other - it is not easy or necessary or maybe not possible to separate out the reasons we might be attractive... I would say that there is quite a bit of evidence out there that shows that success, in this case evidenced by an accumulation of funds, can be an attractive addition to one's character. The year Lee Iacoca turned around Chrysler, he was voted sexiest man alive - if he were wearing a hard hat and working the line, he probably would not have been able to get a date on Saturday Night... we are all more than our looks - and not to say money is everything as I have friends with pleasant personalities who do just fine w/o a lot of money... it is just another factor, we are all packages. 

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said: