My wife is with me for the money.

Been there done that

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife keeps reminding me everyday that she loves me, and after intercourse, always looks at me with a satisfied smile and says; if it wasn't for your c..k, I would have left you a long time ago. Talk about being under pressure 555

Truth aside, she signed a prenuptial agreement before we got married 10 years ago, being fully aware of what she was signing and in front of an independent lawyer, and just before going into the lawyers office alone, she looked at me, leaned forward and blinked twice at me and said honey; my money is my money and your money is my money and our money is my money, so I leaned back, blinked back at her twice and said, yes your money is your money, my money is my money and if no have money, no honey.

She has never asked me for a dime, although after I tell her that I have made some good coin on the stock market, she raises her hands about her head in the Wai position and says, something for me please, I s..k your c..k, with my reply being, hmmm, only have loose change.

To answer the question, sure she is, all females want security, and I know she loves me, and is worth everything, plus more that she receives when I pass. Its called holding the balance of power, which unfortunately a lot of guys don't understand and have made the mistake, finances separate, love together, because when and if love dies, you still have your finances, next !!!

43 minutes ago, transam said:

So why the "dark skin" comment.....?

B'cos his judgement is solely based on those bloody lagorns that he watches with his fake-white, lo-so, wannabe hi-so, but otherwise tamada GF who works as a beerbar pretty on the weekends?

Don't sweat it trans. He's not worth it.

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

My wife keeps reminding me everyday that she loves me, and after intercourse, always looks at me with a satisfied smile and says; if it wasn't for your c..k, I would have left you a long time ago. Talk about being under pressure 555

That really is a bit too much information , and I could have done without reading that . 

2 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Can you really believe any young 20 year old bar girl from Soi 4 is going to fall in love with a 50 or 60 year old Farang booze guzzling geezer?  You see it all the time with the old guys and a pretty young girl. She will love you until the money runs out

My take on that is that as long as the farang knows that he is buying her youth and beauty, then it doesn't matter.

What I find sad is that many of these guys become heartbroken when the girl leaves, stating that he really thought it was "love"............and they go to pieces. 

I don't get what the problem is...

its very simple...

Are you ok with this arrangement?

Yes-  Ok so why are you bitching?

No- then toss her to the curb.

you don't know?... figure it out... if you can't figure it then the answer is obviously "no" so you should toss her and find someone else.

8 minutes ago, xylophone said:

My take on that is that as long as the farang knows that he is buying her youth and beauty, then it doesn't matter.

What I find sad is that many of these guys become heartbroken when the girl leaves, stating that he really thought it was "love"............and they go to pieces. 

The moral of the story is to never run out of money, and to feed the fish in small quantities, occasionally feeding them a little extra.

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:
1 hour ago, transam said:
So why the "dark skin" comment.....?

Errm because it's considered low class. You been here long?

Really, so you go along with that assumption do you, well that sort of shows where you are coming from doesn't it, sadly..sad-face.gif.78a55acc49017b00c3c94ef0c5b5a24c.gif

11 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Obviously, it is a major factor initially, simply because of the way life is out here.  But as the relationship develops then normal motives come in to play.

I think one has to be honest and say that in a perfect world, many young woman would not choose to be with a man past his prime for the same reason most men prefer a younger woman over a more mature one.

Most women want security, unfortunately a lot of Thai men up and leave after a couple of kids, 

So that is fortunate for a lot of foreigners looking for a younger partner.   

9 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

No. My wife married me because she wanted to brag about my Serbian sausage.

Here we go again ???

we can guess what could be the  truth behind by seeing your wife. 

Edited by Foozool

3 hours ago, gamini said:

The answer is: if you are fat, ugly, unatractive, elderly, badly dressed, spend your time in bars drinking and lack Thai freinds there is a very high possibility the lady is with you for money. 

You forgot to mention my baldness and I don't shower much either.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

10 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

The OP has not specifically mentioned Thai women, so how is this topic even Thailand related? In-fact this is rather derogatory against women. Why not ask, does your husband treat you like a servant and only want`s you for sex. 

E

If it is derogatory against women in general then that will be likely because that 'is their nature'; in general, so 'in general' they only have themselves to blame.  Asking this forum if guys only treat their partner as servant or sex slave is also quite a reasonable question. I  don't  undertanstand why you have a problem with the topics!

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I've made my point.  Judging people by their background rather than their character is very ignorant (in my opinion).  I could comment on your poor grammar/spelling as an indication of your class.  But I won't.

Do not forget some of us are not English native speakers 

Sometimes I am not sure with English grammar, probably more if I am tired. I know I made some stupid mistake sometimes. It is a certainty "some" are judging me based upon those mistakes. On the other hand, should I be a native speaker they would be probably right :smile:

10 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

The OP has not specifically mentioned Thai women, so how is this topic even Thailand related? In-fact this is rather derogatory against women. Why not ask, does your husband treat you like a servant and only want`s you for sex. 

It's on a Thai related forum, so it's about Thai women.

A Male Farang at 65 looks old.

A Female Farang at 65 looks VERY old.

A Female Thai at 65 looks not so old.

A Female Thai at 45 looks far better than a Male Farang at 65.

At this point, money comes into play. All said.

If that's not an honest answer, then I don't know what is.
Cheers.

You gotta be kidding me:Thai women do not age well at all:They often look like teenagers till the age of 25, and then somewhere between 25 and 35 they make this massive age progression leap and within a few years look 10/15/20 years older, and that is with a thick mask of makeup.There are exceptions, often Thai Chinese, but not that many.Haven't met many over the age of 35 that were still attractive , in contrast to Farang women who have a more gradual aging process.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Cheers.

You gotta be kidding me:Thai women do not age well at all:They often look like teenagers till the age of 25, and then somewhere between 25 and 35 they make this massive age progression leap and within a few years look 10/15/20 years older, and that is with a thick mask of makeup.There are exceptions, often Thai Chinese, but not that many.Haven't met many over the age of 35 that were still attractive , in contrast to Farang women who have a more gradual aging process.

Old Jewish proverb (or maybe it's Presbyterian, I forget):

You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime.

So it ain't just Thailand, and it ain't just women.  Though the socioeconomic conditions do make it more common with the wealth disparity between foreign men and Thai women (on average, of course- there's always going to be exceptional cases).

Cheers.

Old Jewish proverb (or maybe it's Presbyterian, I forget):

You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime.

So it ain't just Thailand, and it ain't just women.  Though the socioeconomic conditions do make it more common with the wealth disparity between foreign men and Thai women (on average, of course- there's always going to be exceptional cases).

Cheers.

10 hours ago, mommysboy said:

I said 'many' and 'most'.  I didn't say all.  I would suggest that there is a minority who are sexually attracted to older partners- whatever floats your boat.  But it surely would be true to say that most people would go with the conventional route of a small age difference either way if available. At 56, I can certainly understand why most women under 45 would not find me at all attractive by age alone, and that's before other factors are considered.  One has to be aware of these things or there could be a great deal of emotional pain to come.

We hear you, loud and clear. Reasonable age proximity can also increase the odds, though often not dramatically, that you will occasionally have something approaching a "meeting of the minds," which so far is the only thing I miss about western life, and only vaguely. That door swings both ways, however. There are a number of intelligent, fairly age-appropriate, educated Thai who mean well yet roll a seven in the farang department. We don't really hear about those outcomes and I feel far worse for them. The only consolation in that situation comes if the sack of rocks, at the very least, has a bit of loosely-held cash. I hate to see either side get the "short end of the stick" (a saying I never completely understood, until perhaps now). Cheers.

10 hours ago, mommysboy said:

I said 'many' and 'most'.  I didn't say all.  I would suggest that there is a minority who are sexually attracted to older partners- whatever floats your boat.  But it surely would be true to say that most people would go with the conventional route of a small age difference either way if available. At 56, I can certainly understand why most women under 45 would not find me at all attractive by age alone, and that's before other factors are considered.  One has to be aware of these things or there could be a great deal of emotional pain to come.

We hear you, loud and clear. Reasonable age proximity can also increase the odds, though often not dramatically, that you will occasionally have something approaching a "meeting of the minds," which so far is the only thing I miss about western life, and only vaguely. That door swings both ways, however. There are a number of intelligent, fairly age-appropriate, educated Thai who mean well yet roll a seven in the farang department. We don't really hear about those outcomes and I feel far worse for them. The only consolation in that situation comes if the sack of rocks, at the very least, has a bit of loosely-held cash. I hate to see either side get the "short end of the stick" (a saying I never completely understood, until perhaps now). Cheers.

19 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Isaan Mrs.Trans, heading for 50..

15697503_1214662581953423_5899418634497744185_n.jpg.03bdb3a343c442c03542f0068ac261a8.jpg

15665513_1214662551953426_5989446486816175463_n.jpg