Bodies of four Japanese tourists flown home

rooster59

Bodies of four Japanese tourists flown home

van1.jpg

The bodies of four Japanese citizens killed in a road accident in Ayutthaya province were flown home on yesterday (Nov 10) after family members identified the victims at Thammasat University Hospital.

Four Japanese tourists, two men and two women, and their Thai female guide were killed after the passenger van they travelled in rammed at the rear of a 10-wheel truck which was making a left turn on a highway in Bang Pa-in- district of Ayutthaya at 4pm on Nov 8.

The four Japanese were identified as Katsuhiko Narimoto, 65, Haruka Narimoto, 30, Kumiko Komeima, 59, and Yoshio Komeima, 68. They were on a one-day sightseeing tour organized by Tokyo-based Nippon Travel Agency Co.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bodies-four-japanese-tourists-flown-home/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-11-11

I hate to say this, but who gives a shit.

Certainly not TAT as they have another Xmillion tourists coming, spending XX Billion Baht.

Certainly not the bus company.

Certainly not the insurance company.

Certainly not the RTP..

Certainly not the media, who insist on calling these incidents "accidents", not "crashes".

There are those who do give a shit and I am one of them

These individuals, who will only become a statistical blip on Thailands records, deserve more than a passing RIP.

13 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

I hate to say this, but who gives a shit.

Certainly not TAT as they have another Xmillion tourists coming, spending XX Billion Baht.

Certainly not the bus company.

Certainly not the insurance company.

Certainly not the RTP..

Certainly not the media, who insist on calling these incidents "accidents", not "crashes".

There are those who do give a shit and I am one of them

These individuals, who will only become a statistical blip on Thailands records, deserve more than a passing RIP.

Totally in agreement.

In the meantime, the travel agent, the bus company and insurance company run for cover and are more concerned about who is going to pay up than the fact four families have been destroyed.

RTP no interest if insured as they get nothing. Thailand then views it as just another day and nothing gets done about it except a bit of hot air from the government.

Just make sure you don't throw a cigarette butt on the beach! Pathetic!

• 2 weeks later...