• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

I can rest easy. No dirt out there to be dug on me, unlike the rest of 'em...

Our agents in a country that won't be named for security reasons, are checking up on you for us.   I expect to hear back from them as soon as they are released from the labor camp.

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Our agents in a country that won't be named for security reasons, are checking up on you for us.   I expect to hear back from them as soon as they are released from the labor camp.

Well you had best hope that they aren't the same spies Prayuth uses or you really will get nowhere...

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Actually, at this stage of the race, baboon is perfectly placed, in that no mans land. With a little image polishing and donating blankets, he could pull off the surprise of the century!!!

He will, of course, have to keep that third eye covered up when appearing in public ....

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

YES!! Madam Hussein has gone off to her pal's gaff. That's me with my feet up for a few hours!

Time to draw up your master plan ..... and get the gin out ....

Edited by geronimo

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Needless to say, I never eat anything she cooks and I open my own beer bottles.

Mate... That feeling of relief that washes over you once you have flicked that last 'V' sign at the departing motörbike...

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

Mate... That feeling of relief that washes over you once you have flicked that last 'V' sign at the departing motörbike...

You really should be projecting an image of blissful harmony at home, posting adoring pictures of you both together on the balcony and things like that ...

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

You really should be projecting an image of blissful harmony at home, posting adoring pictures of you both together on the balcony and things like that ...

Plenty of blissful harmony now that she has buggered off...

No, I shall avoid being anywhere near balconies when she is around, thank you very much...

10 minutes ago, geronimo said:

and as for those images of Trans with a mic in his hand, on the stage, he was actually standing in for the sick bingo caller ...

I thought maybe he was reciting poetry to the love-struck bride but still that ain't hearing him sing.