Gold shop thief had no idea what she was doing!

webfact

Gold shop thief had no idea what she was doing!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A Thai woman who stole a 20,000 baht necklace from a Bangkok gold shop told police that she went shopping for jewelry.

The next thing she knew she was back home in bed with a necklace around her neck.

She had no idea how it got there....

The woman is being treated at the capital's famous mental hospital Sri Thanya.

Sai Mai gold shop owner Charnchai, 62, said that the woman walked into the Mae Thong Suk store like any other customer and looked at a variety of merchandise.

After five minutes she tried on a one baht weight necklace then walked out of the store and drove off on a motorcycle. Charnchai rushed out and noted down the plate number.

Three hours later Sai Mai cops had Maneerat "Nam" Chomcheun, 26, in custody. She was in bed at home with the evidence around her neck.

She told police that she really didn't know what happened. She had been taking medication to reduce weight for eight years but after she stopped she was getting very stressed, very frequently. Sometimes this led to violence.

So her husband and mother took her to Sri Thanya where she was given medication for two months. Trouble is, that makes her want 6 or 7 coffees a day.....

The police cut the explanations short to take her back to Sri Thanya for an examination.

They have not yet charged the suspect as they attempt to find out the extent of her mental problems.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-04

how many times do i have to tell these idiots, TAKE THE PLATE OFF, didnt know what she was doing with a getaway bike waiting, pull the other one, well the cops fell for it,taking slimming tabs for 8 years and suddenly they kick in , yeah right, another couple of robbers without one brain cell.

5 hours ago, mercman24 said:

how many times do i have to tell these idiots, TAKE THE PLATE OFF, didnt know what she was doing with a getaway bike waiting, pull the other one, well the cops fell for it,taking slimming tabs for 8 years and suddenly they kick in , yeah right, another couple of robbers without one brain cell.

Where did you get the "couple of robbers" from? 

9 hours ago, mercman24 said:

I think that is what she is saying.  "The medication has killed my brain cells".