Arsenal

MiG16

So it's not all doom and gloom.

Don't forget City's womens team beat Arsenal in the Continental Cup Final last week. A Cup that Arsenal have won for the previous three seasons tongue.png

Now it's all doom and gloom biggrin.png

Have you been buying up the best women as well?

w00t.gif

Nope...we are. Champions againclap2.gif

• Like 2

Eight games in, Chelsea already out of sight and Man City heading that way. Manager back to whining mode. Not a happy ship. The extra money was meant to make this a pivotal season in a good way, not a bad one.facepalm.gif

Eight games in, Chelsea already out of sight and Man City heading that way. Manager back to whining mode. Not a happy ship. The extra money was meant to make this a pivotal season in a good way, not a bad one.facepalm.gif

All true, but with your injuries it would be tough to expect more. That said, Wenger did his "we don't need no stinking DM" thing and that definitely hurt...again.

All true, but with your injuries it would be tough to expect more. That said, Wenger did his "we don't need no stinking DM" thing and that definitely hurt...again.

Well he didn't he did a "I can turn Diaby into a DM". He is a bit of a penny pincher.

Of course Diaby responded by playing 90 minutes and then going on the sick again.

Edited by Chicog

and...

attachicon.gif10703521_350855435073134_7918884651456687574_n.jpg

The old rumor mill reckons he'll be on his way! I would if i was him. Who knows, but can't see the point in keeping the guy if Wenger won't play him in his favored no10 position. He's not a wide player.

Arsenal are already looking like they have regressed from last season. wink.png

Arsenal are already looking like they have regressed from last season. wink.png

Yeah. Good innit tongue.png

It is indeed!!

Wengers post match interviews get more and more defensive because the fact is, its largely his fault. Yet again he failed to bring in new personnel. If Flamini's the best dm you can muster then you're going to struggle. He didn't get a striker, no defensive cover and continues to play a wasted Ozil out of his most productive no10 role. When you spend 42m on a player its generally advisable to create a situation to get the best out of him.

When you consider how utterly routine it was for Chelsea to beat Arsenal then you know clearly are not title challengers and never were.

When you consider how utterly routine it was for Chelsea to beat Arsenal then you know clearly are not title challengers and never were.

Can't argue with that.

Hanging on to Flamini and Arteta is suicide.

And he seems to have forgotten that Flamini's best ever season was at full back!

• Like 1

Perfectly dreadful performance with a hugely undeserved twist at the end. Why on earth does the boss sit there watching a cr@ppy performance by every man (other than Sanchez) when he has firepower like Podolski (who can be used to great effect provided Gibbs is behind him) and Chamberlain on the bench.

[OK, Podolski is never going to be a 90 minute starter but I think the man is a saint to put up with the shabby treatment he gets from Arsene without blabbing to the press].

Yet another park the bus opposition of much lower individual skills gives us the run-around. Are we supposed to clap when we actually get some points? I watched the game at a pub in Cambridge with a lot of other supporters and sensed that rumblings of insurrection are back on the agenda.

Edited by SantiSuk

Perfectly dreadful performance with a hugely undeserved twist at the end. Why on earth does the boss sit there watching a cr@ppy performance by every man (other than Sanchez) when he has firepower like Podolski (who can be used to great effect provided Gibbs is behind him) and Chamberlain on the bench.

[OK, Podolski is never going to be a 90 minute starter but I think the man is a saint to put up with the shabby treatment he gets from Arsene without blabbing to the press].

Yet another park the bus opposition of much lower individual skills gives us the run-around. Are we supposed to clap when we actually get some points? I watched the game at a pub in Cambridge with a lot of other supporters and sensed that rumblings of insurrection are back on the agenda.

I wish City played as "poorly" as Arsenal in the CL.thumbsup.gif

I wish City played as "poorly" as Arsenal in the CL.thumbsup.gif

City don't have Monsieur Wenger's seventeen years experience in the CL.

Well, i suppose its a happy birthday to the whining old git!whistling.gifbiggrin.png

araenal fans need 2 get f--- ckin grip !!!? <deleted> there 's going to be up's and downs in a season atm its a down ish , bear

its adown 80 % of the prem wouldnt mind having, and unfortunatly I'm sure that there's going to be a WOW period

of play coming soon, mind u it was remiss of wenger not to stock the defense up and letting a player go on without warming up and getting injured cos of it ,,, !!!! thats poor,

araenal fans need 2 get f--- ckin grip !!!? <deleted> there 's going to be up's and downs in a season atm its a down ish , bear

its adown 80 % of the prem wouldnt mind having, and unfortunatly I'm sure that there's going to be a WOW period

of play coming soon, mind u it was remiss of wenger not to stock the defense up and letting a player go on without warming up and getting injured cos of it ,,, !!!! thats poor,

Its probably more about the new breed of Emirates Arsenal fans who can afford the astronomical season tickets costs and feel theres an entitlement to CL, top four and that. This is not just symptomatic of Arsenal fans but of what the EPL has created through money, laughable players contracts ect ect.

yeah true enuf carms, man utd fans were a touch unbearably spoilt brattish during moyes time and a season or so of humble pie aint done them any harm and liverpool still

aint really got to grips with their slip from grace but nothing compared to pathetic constant whining sense of entitlement you get from the arsenal fans and they aint even slipped out the top 4 , cant see it happening ,.but would love to see wenger up sticks and leave them to wallow. unfortunatly i reckon he' s just a player or two from having a really memorable squad.and now he' s got a.budget to near enuf compete with madrid barca ect imo unfortunatly it wont be long b 4 they will, but their fans jus need to learn to just shut the fuc up, man up and take a few lows.

Its probably more about the new breed of Emirates Arsenal fans who can afford the astronomical season tickets costs and feel theres an entitlement to CL, top four and that. This is not just symptomatic of Arsenal fans but of what the EPL has created through money, laughable players contracts ect ect.

Carmine, new avatar for you mate.

cheesy.gif

j3.gif

Perfectly dreadful performance with a hugely undeserved twist at the end.

Whinge all you like but going behind and still getting something out of a game seems to be becoming a bit of a habit this season.

We're hanging in there and you can't ask for more than that.

A win at home to Anderlecht and and we're at least guaranteed to be playing in the Thursday Vase with the muppets.

But if Dortmund beat Gala at home as well, that's the group nigh on over.

Here's one for you to ponder Gunners fans. I'm not an Arsenal supporter and haven't been to a game since they were at Highbury but i've got a good friend who has been a season ticket holder for 34 years this season. He attends every home game and a good few away games including Euro' games. He was in Belgium this week and just sent me his thoughts on the game. He says it will be the last away game he goes to after that performance as they just arn't worth the money it costs to support them. He goes on to say that at the Emirates the talk on the terraces is that most believe that Wenger has had his day and they would like him to go so the club can bring in someone younger with some fresh idea's. I told him Moyes is available but he wasn't impressed. Lol.

Here's one for you to ponder Gunners fans. I'm not an Arsenal supporter and haven't been to a game since they were at Highbury but i've got a good friend who has been a season ticket holder for 34 years this season. He attends every home game and a good few away games including Euro' games. He was in Belgium this week and just sent me his thoughts on the game. He says it will be the last away game he goes to after that performance as they just arn't worth the money it costs to support them. He goes on to say that at the Emirates the talk on the terraces is that most believe that Wenger has had his day and they would like him to go so the club can bring in someone younger with some fresh idea's. I told him Moyes is available but he wasn't impressed. Lol.

Pondered for about a nanosecond and dismissed as irrelevant ramblings.

• Like 1

^ Win away from home in the CL group stage, and a 'diehard' won't go any more? If true, good riddance!coffee1.gif

I suspect it's just the fertile imagination of another depressed tiny tott at work.

biggrin.png

Yep - anyone who questions the great leader is definitely deranged or from the enemy.

If I had a flute I'd stand on one leg and whistle "Living in the Past" for you Chicogbiggrin.png

Bourree would work for me but i ain't picky.