Mitsubishi Mirage 14" Rims..How much?

Gjk7777

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Best thing to do (as there are likely no Ubon after-market wheel companies as members here) is to ask wheel shops in the Ubon area, isn't it?

I will be asking when I get back, I don't live in Thailand. Just thought a member would have a rough idea how much. And some kind member has supplied the info I need. Thanks for your reply though, I would never think of going out and asking in a wheel shop! :w00t:

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Gjk7777 said:

I will be asking when I get back, I don't live in Thailand. Just thought a member would have a rough idea how much. And some kind member has supplied the info I need. Thanks for your reply though, I would never think of going out and asking in a wheel shop! :w00t:

Or using Google.:sorry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gjk7777 said:

Technically you could come over to my shop near Kalasin ;-) We'll fit them for you.

20 hours ago, Gjk7777 said:

"Thanks for your reply though, I would never think of going out and asking in a wheel shop!"

Clearly.  Was there any way anyone could know from your OP that you don't live in Thailand?   The only rational assumption to make, given that you posted on a Thai forum and the only geographic clue you gave was Ubon, was that you were in Ubon.

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"Thanks for your reply though, I would never think of going out and asking in a wheel shop!"

Clearly.  Was there any way anyone could know from your OP that you don't live in Thailand?   The only rational assumption to make, given that you posted on a Thai forum and the only geographic clue you gave was Ubon, was that you were in Ubon.

What's me living in Thailand got to do with it? I didn't know I had to live in Thailand to post on here? A forum like this is to share experiences and information like most of the replies, regardless if the member lives in Thailand or not. Stop making "rational assumptions" share your knowledge, help people, and stop living up to your name!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gjk7777 said:

Tried that nothing much comes up for the Ubon area...

I think the prices are going to be fairly consistent throughout Thailand, there's no special pricing for Udon.

4 hours ago, Gjk7777 said:

What's me living in Thailand got to do with it? I didn't know I had to live in Thailand to post on here? A forum like this is to share experiences and information like most of the replies, regardless if the member lives in Thailand or not. Stop making "rational assumptions" share your knowledge, help people, and stop living up to your name!

"What's me living in Thailand got to do with it?"

What? You said before that you do not live in Thailand but didn't mention it in your OP and then admonished me for suggesting that you ask in Ubon wheel shops!  Make up your mind!

"A forum like this is to share experiences and information..."

I was sharing information, the most logical information that you ask in local wheel shops (at that stage you hadn't let on that you don't live in the place that you were asking about, had you?)! 

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"What's me living in Thailand got to do with it?"

What? You said before that you do not live in Thailand but didn't mention it in your OP and then admonished me for suggesting that you ask in Ubon wheel shops!  Make up your mind!

"A forum like this is to share experiences and information..."

I was sharing information, the most logical information that you ask in local wheel shops (at that stage you hadn't let on that you don't live in the place that you were asking about, had you?)! 

I am not going to get in a pathetic childish argument with you, I asked prices for 14" rims in the Ubon area and I got it. So stop chucking your toys out of pram, and stop being "Just Weird"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gjk7777 said:

I am not going to get in a pathetic childish argument with you, I asked prices for 14" rims in the Ubon area and I got it. So stop chucking your toys out of pram, and stop being "Just Weird"

Fine, stop commenting to me and responding then! 

Funny how as soon as some people can't respond rationally the discussion becomes a "pathetic, childish argument" involving a misrepresentation of who exactly is "chucking toys out of the pram"!  

18 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Fine, stop commenting to me and responding then! 

Funny how as soon as some people can't respond rationally the discussion becomes a "pathetic, childish argument" involving a misrepresentation of who exactly is "chucking toys out of the pram"!  

Respond rationally to your post "Go and ask in a shop"....it's nothing but sarcastic and unhelpful, and asking for a sarcastic response. Every response was helpful except yours,  and I see from other posts of yours I am not the first...and I did say this Topic was closed. 

9 hours ago, Gjk7777 said:

Respond rationally to your post "Go and ask in a shop"....it's nothing but sarcastic and unhelpful, and asking for a sarcastic response. Every response was helpful except yours,  and I see from other posts of yours I am not the first...and I did say this Topic was closed. 

There's a huge difference between "Go and ask in a shop" and what I actually said which was "Best thing to do (as there are likely no Ubon after-market wheel companies as members here) is to ask wheel shops in the Ubon area, isn't it?"

I wasn't sarcastic and it wasn't unhelpful until you disclosed that you don't even live in Thailand, you suggested that you were in Ubon, something that only you could know from your OP!

While you continue to comment to me or others the topic is clearly not closed (although I suspect a mod will be along soon to do so).  If you do not want responses, don't post!

14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

There's a huge difference between "Go and ask in a shop" and what I actually said which was "Best thing to do (as there are likely no Ubon after-market wheel companies as members here) is to ask wheel shops in the Ubon area, isn't it?"

I wasn't sarcastic and it wasn't unhelpful until you disclosed that you don't even live in Thailand, you suggested that you were in Ubon, something that only you could know from your OP!

While you continue to comment to me or others the topic is clearly not closed (although I suspect a mod will be along soon to do so).  If you do not want responses, don't post!

I will keep on responding...this is funny now!  There is no huge difference between what I abbreviated and what you posted, you basically said  "Go and ask in a shop"..yes or no? I found this very sarcastic and condescending, and I am not the only one to think so, and an owner of wheel fitting company did reply so you where wrong yet again! Why do you keep on about me living in Thailand?, what has this got to do with anything? I live in Thailand 6 months of the year in the Ubon area. I wanted to know prices for the rims, so when I come over I can bring some extra cash for them. That's the whole reason for me wanting to know the price,then Mr Weird suggests I go and ask  in a shop..well as you have very skilfully found out that I am not in the country at the moment...don't you think I would have asked in a shop?I am flying to Ubon on Monday Mr Weirdo.. Why did you choose the username Just Weird?..it suits you I must say!

Edited by Gjk7777
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

He's got a secret he didn't tell anyone in his OP, he's not even in the country, never mind Ubon!

I will be next week Mr Just Weird. You want to come to my house for a beer?

Edited by Gjk7777