What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Very bad news. Pirate Bay is down worldwide and today is the last episode of Sons of Anarchy EVER. What to do? sad.png

And eztv. My go to site for tv shows. I'm sure you'll find an alternative!

It was down last night as well ,is it the end?

Kickass is working, but usually much slower about new shows and not as many possibilities to choose from. Good advice though. I'm just paranoid because I was worried that something would happen with the last episode of SOA and it did!

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I thought it was my cheepy laptop!! All night.

Anyway, the film Red Dog - Aussie mining, drinking etc. was one of the most touching films i have ever seen. Based on a real story, surprised none of you Aussies caught on to it. For any animal lover out there. i still have tears in my eyes. They made the film fun but at the same time poignant.

• Like 1

Kickass is working, but usually much slower about new shows and not as many possibilities to choose from. Good advice though. I'm just paranoid because I was worried that something would happen with the last episode of SOA and it did!

PB is up and running now.

Goody goody. i think it is the Firemen day!!!

Sorry. I was wrong. It's not up and running.

Sorry. I was wrong. It's not up and running.

It should be back up running via a .cr extension..

• Like 1

TPB is down for the count! It may be the end of a glorious era. When I lived in the States, and had a lot more money, I paid for the second most expensive
"package" available of DirectTV, the satellite service. Paid for hundreds of junk channels just to have a handful of worthwhile ones. TPB had EVERYTHING. Of course, there is no denying that the site, and its millions of file sharers, were costing content owners and producers $BILLIONS$, and any way you slice it, acquiring content by this means was (is) theft of "intellectual property." It was there. I wanted it. I....God help me! Mea Maxima Culpa.

I think we all knew this day would come. We were so spoiled, being able to watch great shows, music, and films from all over the world, commercial free, as soon as they came out. In our case, living here, this was about the only way we could stay in good touch with the latest and greatest from the world of entertainment. Even if this material were available locally for purchase, very few could afford it. (I guess I should only speak for myself.)

We all had our favorites. I was deeply caught up in Mad Men, watched all 86 episodes over one month. I am digging Season 3 of The Newsroom. No more HBO! No Justified. The Fall! We were just about to get Paul Spector, at last! Person of Interest....The Blacklist....Suits...Rectify...Orange is the New Black.

No more? Are they all Gone Baby Gone!!?? Forever!!????

December 10, 2014. A dark day.

Edited by Frank James

TPB is down for the count! It may be the end of a glorious era. When I lived in the States, and had a lot more money, I paid for the second most expensive

"package" available of DirectTV, the satellite service. Paid for hundreds of junk channels just to have a handful of worthwhile ones. TPB had EVERYTHING. Of course, there is no denying that the site, and its millions of file sharers, were costing content owners and producers $BILLIONS$, and any way you slice it, acquiring content by this means was (is) theft of "intellectual property." It was there. I wanted it. I....God help me! Mea Maxima Culpa.

I think we all knew this day would come. We were so spoiled, being able to watch great shows, music, and films from all over the world, commercial free, as soon as they came out. In our case, living here, this was about the only way we could stay in good touch with the latest and greatest from the world of entertainment. Even if this material were available locally for purchase, very few could afford it. (I guess I should only speak for myself.)

We all had our favorites. I was deeply caught up in Mad Men, watched all 86 episodes over one month. I am digging Season 3 of The Newsroom. No more HBO! No Justified. The Fall! We were just about to get Paul Spector, at last! Person of Interest....The Blacklist....Suits...Rectify...Orange is the New Black.

Not quite Franky... Just switch out the .se extension for a .cr extension and you'll be fine...

• Like 2

I didn't like Remember Me. Perhaps because he is playing a character which is so far from what we are used to. I loved his travel documentaries and of course Monty Python. I may give it another go.

Kickass is still going, my problem with it is that it doesn't put the latest episode at the top of the page like PB did. So i get a bit befuddled!!

The Missing's last episode is next week... I think the mother did it.

• Like 2

Not quite Franky... Just switch out the .se extension for a .cr extension and you'll be fine...

Thanks for that Mr Smith.

You have good heartbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Thanks for that Mr Smith.

You have good heartbiggrin.png

Thanks but now the ".cr" site has this msg:

Server Upgradation In Process - We will be Back Soon!! Error 404 Arrgghhhhh!

I'm on season 5 walking dead, American horror story "freaks" and a few films of note this week were the pedestrian with Ethan hawke, guardians of the galaxy was ok and Saint Vincent was the one that stood out. Bill Murray just keeps getting better.

• Like 2

Anyone know where I can get eastbound and down seasons on DVD in bkk?

Also if anyone knows of where I could get any trailer park boys seasons. I usually get them from mbk or pantip. All original of course but they don't stock some more obscure ones.

Currently watching banshee s2