What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

I didn't realize Hawaii five O had been remade until I stumbled upon E1 while looking for something else.

It struck me as "Criminal Minds" with the tidal wave & original tune :)

I thought it was ncis Hawaii.

Ncis is like fingernails on a cheese grater to watch.

• Like 1

religous cult serials in general dont float my boat , however 'the path'

has decent reviews and a good cast gonna give it a go

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the-path/s01/

into second episode and beginning to lose interest.looks poorly developed and frankly. Poorly scripted, will give it a bit more time but i fear the worse.

Enjoying this weeks Dramatic episode of history channels 'vikings '

Fx's ' Baskets '. This Slightly different but more watchable/palatable American 'comedies' continues to engage .

The Americans chugs along relatively entertainingly to a likely conclusion.

'Madam secretary' seemingly slightly limited yet still Watchable

'The good wife develops and continues to grip.

Nashville. For me a much awaited return and frankly disappointing needs new storylines rather than just regurgitating old.

Tried to resurrect an interest in scandel,as it was still getting good reviews my attempt lasted all of 2 mins.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just downloaded and watched star wars,never thought I would say it but I was bored,it was not up to much ,the two lead characters were not up to much,I switched it off after 20 minutes,perhaps I just grew up

• Like 2

I just downloaded and watched star wars,never thought I would say it but I was bored,it was not up to much ,the two lead characters were not up to much,I switched it off after 20 minutes,perhaps I just grew up

Sorry, I loved it. I went to see it in the theater when I was back in the States at Christmas, pre-ordered on Vudu and watched it last night as soon as it appeared on my menu.

Still loved it, maybe I never grew up! LOL

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b076v9fd/undercover-episode-1

Having just watched this I found it quite good & looks like it will get better smile.png

Yep

This looks pretty good so far.

IMDB: A lawyer returns to Britain to become the first black Director of Public Prosecutions. She begins to suspect that

everything she knew about the man she has been married to for the past 20 years is a lie.

• Like 2

Tv series - Marcella

A new 8 part series from the writer of The Bridge.

First episode was pretty good.

IMDB: Marcella Backland sacrificed her high-flying career with the Metropolitan Police for her family,
only to have her husband leave her. She returns to her job on the murder squad, investigating a case that seems disturbingly familiar to her.

• Like 2

'Cordon' (Belgian original) 'Containment' American series about to premiere

The American series is about to premiere. It is based on the Belgian series 'Cordon'

"After a virus outbreak in the center of Antwerp the goverment decides to lock the people who might be affected by placing a wall around the center"

Snowhiter has the Belgian original available with hardcoded subs. Speaking of snowhite...I have found Lime torrents to be better for the sno.

Some full episodes available on Youtube

• Like 2