What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Does anyone still have access to KAT? I get a message saying it's a web forgery and it's been blocked on both Chrome and Firefox.

It's still accessible... I accessed it via Chrome this morning.

When the red Security Error page appears, click details, then click visit this unsafe site.

Lime torrents

• Like 1

Does anyone still have access to KAT? I get a message saying it's a web forgery and it's been blocked on both Chrome and Firefox.

When the red Security Error page appears, click details, then click visit this unsafe site.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/04/12/google-blocks-kickasstorrents-in-chrome-and-firefox-as-a-deceptive-site/

• Like 1

http://venturebeat.com/2016/04/12/google-blocks-kickasstorrents-in-chrome-and-firefox-as-a-deceptive-site/

Thanks for the info.

Get a similar notice on safari a swell…..the site you are visiting is known to be a phishing site….and the widow keeps coming up at every item you click on in kat…annoying.

Specially since I don't torrent….just go there to make a list of whats current so I can access it via Kodi streams.

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b076v9fd/undercover-episode-1

Having just watched this I found it quite good & looks like it will get better smile.png

Yep

This looks pretty good so far.

IMDB: A lawyer returns to Britain to become the first black Director of Public Prosecutions. She begins to suspect that

everything she knew about the man she has been married to for the past 20 years is a lie.

Kodi/Gemini have again managed to post episode 2 of an old sitcom by the same name and presented it as this programme. Is there any way of correcting it?

I have managed to view the correct episode via VPN/Iplayer :)

Get a similar notice on safari a swell…..the site you are visiting is known to be a phishing site….and the widow keeps coming up at every item you click on in kat…annoying.

Specially since I don't torrent….just go there to make a list of whats current so I can access it via Kodi streams.

no messages on pirate bay .

I was really looking forward to Baskets but I found the pilot a bit disappointing. Zach Galifianakis plays a loser who wants to be a "French Clown" (in other words: an artist instead of a comedian). It had some amusing moments and I will probably stick to it. Nevertheless, I somehow expected something more graphic and blunt. We'll see...

Caught up with Episode 1 and enjoyed it. Some funny moments. Louis C.K is a co creater and his style of humour is apparent

60 Days in

I am enjoying this one...it is up to episode 6

'Sheriff Jamey Noel wants to end crime and corruption at Clark County Jail, and he's enlisting members of the public to help. Noel's unprecedented program involves seven law-abiding citizens living among the facility's general population for 60 days without officers, fellow inmates, or staff knowing the secret. Filmed around the clock, A&E Network's hourlong docuseries provides a warts-and-all view of life behind bars, as the volunteers adapt to unfamiliar and terrifying surroundings.'

• Like 2

Who snuck Tech advice in the pub...? wink.png

Catching up on latest season of Gotham. I enjoy it, but imagine it's losing viewers.

I watched a few episodes of Gotham. I really tried to like it, but I kinda lost the plot.

My youngest daughter, who leeches my Hulu account, however all over it, and can't understand why I stopped watching

Edited by GinBoy2

London is Falling, what a load of crap! Morgan Freeman gets star billing but must have maximum 5 minutes screen time. Take away the explosions/gunfights and you have nothing.

That's why there are so many explosions and gunfights, no need for a story or plot. Let's just call it 'entertainment'. But I am glad I watched it at home and not in the cinema.

Watching a great argentinian film....very dark, and supposedly true story.

El Clan....great copy streamed via exodus.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4411504/

Man...the subs on this one are just brutal....pure google auto translate rubbish....but still.... I managed to piece it together. Good subs would have lifted this to another level.

However, the soundtrack is bitchin'....some great tracks.

Watching a great argentinian film....very dark, and supposedly true story.

El Clan....great copy streamed via exodus.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4411504/

Man...the subs on this one are just brutal....pure google auto translate rubbish....but still.... I managed to piece it together. Good subs would have lifted this to another level.

However, the soundtrack is bitchin'....some great tracks.

I'm hearing ya.

Subs were all over the place like a mad womans poo.

Still, a real good movie.

For those of you who have been disappointed with Better Call Saul, you might give the latest episode, Ep. 9, a try to see if it can win you over.

I enjoyed the Billions finale quite a bit as well. I hate waiting forever for these shows to resume.

• Like 1

For those of you who have been disappointed with Better Call Saul, you might give the latest episode, Ep. 9, a try to see if it can win you over.

I enjoyed the Billions finale quite a bit as well. I hate waiting forever for these shows to resume.

Huhhh…was that the finale?

Certainly didn't have any sense of denouement?

Ah well….guess they are going to stretch this to 5 seasons.

Dheepan.. Hard hitting yet sensitively handled film around the migration of a 'family' from war torn Sri lanka to Europe. extraordinary peice of cinema. Imo as near to a modern day classic as possible http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dheepan

http://www.theguardian.com/film/jacques-audiard

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1