What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It was pretty good I agree but I wouldn't call it a MUST see. 

Can't think of anything I've seen lately that comes even close. Everything else just relies on a heap of special effects and no story.

• Like 1

At the moment under DOS attack so closed the Webb site--but can reach it through its F/B page all this week-end they will take on new members---- if you are into UK TV..... this has everything, even down to last nights Welsh news--+-- it has re-runs all the older programs --Plus it has all the BBC Radio programs...(if anyone listens to that format now)

https://www.facebook.com/TV-Chaos-UK-179987125382355/

On 12/1/2017 at 4:11 AM, bartender100 said:

Kingsman is out

A few more days and we should have a clean copy of Dunkirk.

Dunkirk DVD and Blu-ray release date is set for December 19, 2017 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes on December 12, 2017.

Edited by ExpatOilWorker
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

A few more days and we should have a clean copy of Dunkirk.

Dunkirk DVD and Blu-ray release date is set for December 19, 2017 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes on December 12, 2017.

Been out on Torrent Day for months.  Not worth the wait. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

been watchin' The Vietnam War 10 part series mostly while on the execise bike...whew, can't believe that I lived thru that and I didn't even go to war...the choice between prison and Canada then gettin' a high draft lottery number and relief...and the misery and destruction of endless war, not just actual combat and bombing, etc...

excellent series...

• Like 1

been watchin' The Vietnam War 10 part series mostly while on the execise bike...whew, can't believe that I lived thru that and I didn't even go to war...the choice between prison and Canada then gettin' a high draft lottery number and relief...and the misery and destruction of endless war, not just actual combat and bombing, etc...

excellent series...

Yeah I consider that much watch TV but really hard to find the time to watch all the must see TV.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Wiki is nothing like TvTime. Apples and oranges.

dont care.  i simply informed the forum of that which works for me and is very useful for exploring all aspects of film and tv both old and new including episode synopsis etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The manic said:

dont care.  i simply informed the forum of that which works for me and is very useful for exploring all aspects of film and tv both old and new including episode synopsis etc

Ya missed the point completely. It's got nothing to do with exploring all aspects of film and TV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I like the IMDb app for checking movies and shows

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Me too. Love TvTime to tell me when a new season starts! Or when a new episode is out. Especially with shows that have long periods between them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah I consider that much watch TV but really hard to find the time to watch all the must see TV.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

JT, ye gots t'get an exercise bike and do 30mins daily...then ye can watch all that ye missed and more...I got my entire catalog of 'the greatest films' comin' up when the VN war series ends...someone said that Vertigo has recently been voted the best film of all time and I been thinkin' of that film coincidentally...

how can Vertigo beat out Tokyo Story? and I gots them both on the external hard disk...worth investigating...

an' the exercise bike helps to keep ye in shape as well...

http://www.bfi.org.uk/news/50-greatest-films-all-time

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

JT, ye gots t'get an exercise bike and do 30mins daily...then ye can watch all that ye missed and more...I got my entire catalog of 'the greatest films' comin' up when the VN war series ends...someone said that Vertigo has recently been voted the best film of all time and I been thinkin' of that film coincidentally...

how can Vertigo beat out Tokyo Story? and I gots them both on the external hard disk...worth investigating...

an' the exercise bike helps to keep ye in shape as well...

http://www.bfi.org.uk/news/50-greatest-films-all-time

30 minutes wouldn't make a dent.

I've already got a home rower.