What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On 5/2/2018 at 10:02 PM, sanuk711 said:

Is anyone watching "Barry" ? In some ways it reminds me of Braking Bad, when that first hit the screen--that seemed slow and HBO only done 6 episodes in the first season, A teacher who had cancer & thought he could make a quick $$ out of making Meth for his student to sell. They even say now they didn't think the hero (a drug pusher) would sit to well.

Barry, also seemed just as slow---(HBO only done 8 episodes as a trier) but thought I would stick with it for a while, another unlikely hero--a returned service guy who kills people for money, his agent is always shorting him on the payment and booking him in run down accommodation, and cheap car rentals.  Up to episode 6 now and it starts to get a bit darker as it moves along, & the bodies pile up. Maybe it wont come to much, but I think its worth following a bit longer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5348176/videoplayer/vi2385688601?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Thanks. I am breaking Barry, good fun and enjoyable to watch.

9 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

There's this guy on TPB username Spud who uploads the most amazing bunch of tv shows all with english subs.

All 3 seasons of Sr. Avila and a shedload of others...from france, mexico, germany etc.

I got about 6 shows fm there....including a cool brazilian series called Merciless (fm Sno)

How do you find Spuds uploads on TPB, can you do a search for Spud?

Edited by giddyup

1 minute ago, i claudius said:

Do you mean snowwhiter? He does the best

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I was responding to JHolmesJr, but my question still stands. How do you find uploads by a particular person on TPB? All very well to recommend a particular uploader, but how do you find their uploads out of all the hundreds, if not thousands on TPB?

Just downloaded a 4 parter the city and the city its had good reviews its about 2 cities next to each other who do not acnowledge each other sort of an sf thing
To be honest apart from the mumbeling where i could not understand what they were saying half the time just could not understand what it was all about. Still some may enjoy it good well known actors in it

I was responding to JHolmesJr, but my question still stands. How do you find uploads by a particular person on TPB? All very well to recommend a particular uploader, but how do you find their uploads out of all the hundreds, if not thousands on TPB?
Type in snowwhiter

I was pointed to look for the latter in lemon/lime.  Check the latter sweet fruit and put the word torrents after it.  Beware of the fake with no s in the URL.  Sorry for the cryptic answer. I found Umbre over at the fruit site.  The pirate guy didn't have it.

The Handmaid's Tale season two - episode three.

Now that the shock horror Handmaids story has been told, not sure where the escape, flashbacks and scenes of contaminated wasteland are heading. Like season one I'm hanging on in there.

1 minute ago, Fruit Trader said:
The Handmaid's Tale season two - episode three.

Now that the shock horror Handmaids story has been told, not sure where the escape, flashbacks and scenes of contaminated wasteland are heading. Like season one I'm hanging on in there.

Still one of the better TV shows out there.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Perhaps if it was spelled correctly? Snowhiter.

Just type one of his downloads like Sr Avila.

You will see several versions.

Just look for the whole season with subs downloaded by spud17.

Click on spud17 and you're away.

8 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Just type one of his downloads like Sr Avila.

You will see several versions.

Just look for the whole season with subs downloaded by spud17.

Click on spud17 and you're away.

The problem was that both Spud and Snowhiter were either spelled wrong (Snowwhiter), or not enough info, as in Spud instead of Spud 17. 

Edited by giddyup

The problem was that both Spud and Snowhiter were either spelled wrong (Snowwhiter), or not enough info, as in Spud instead of Spud 17. 
Ok try again i am only going to say this once as i made a mistake last time[emoji4]
Type in snowhiter one w. Up will come a download about the punk groups 3 episodes. But it will say downloaded by snowhiter click on his name then you will get all his downloads i have watched a few they are excelent happy downloading

1 hour ago, i claudius said:

Ok try again i am only going to say this once as i made a mistake last timeemoji4.png
Type in snowhiter one w. Up will come a download about the punk groups 3 episodes. But it will say downloaded by snowhiter click on his name then you will get all his downloads i have watched a few they are excelent happy downloading

Thanks, I already worked it out once I had the correct spelling.

Im not much for science fiction but Anon is pretty absorbing stuff....i loved the overall design and direction for this film....very

convincing if eerie look at the future.

Clive Owen (aging disgracefully) is a detective in a world where there are no secrets...that's all I can say, it;s too 

complicated to explain.

15 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Im not much for science fiction but Anon is pretty absorbing stuff....i loved the overall design and direction for this film....very

convincing if eerie look at the future.

Clive Owen (aging disgracefully) is a detective in a world where there are no secrets...that's all I can say, it;s too 

complicated to explain.

I agree, you don't have to understand it to enjoy it.

• Like 1

Tv series Solo AKA Mafia Undercover

Two episodes in and enjoying this one.

Four episodes all up of around 90 minutes each.
Has subs.

Summary: Mafia Undercover (Solo) stars Marco as an undercover cop who has infiltrated the Italian Mafia in Rome. Code-named Solo, Marco
gets in with the vicious mafioso Bruno Corona a deal with a Ukrainian arms dealer goes south and Marco gets Bruno our alive, not once but twice.

• Thanks 1

Just downloaded the city and the city , about basically two cities that do not acknowledge each other in the future , apart from the fact half the time they mumbled and i could not understand what they were saying , i could not really understand what the f--- it was all about , just gave up.

• Like 1

You can click on the name of anyone who has uploaded a file, then replace the name in the URL with the name of the person you are searching for

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Klink said:

You can click on the name of anyone who has uploaded a file, then replace the name in the URL with the name of the person you are searching for

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you click on the name of someone who has uploaded a file it automatically gives you all uploads by that person, at least on TPB it does.

Hmmm...had this kinda problem before locating a movie or an uploader.

Tried 4/5 tpb proxies, found Spud 17 uploads, but not "Code Name Solo". Very odd.

Perhaps Uncle Will can pm me the link please?

Kop Khun.

:smile: