What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, bluesofa said:

Perhaps it's an attempt at The Sweeney 2018, following The Sweeney 2012, following The Sweeney.

There have been a few attempts at the Sweeney style but only one guy can say "You're Nicked" without sounding like a dick.

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, worgeordie said:

Watched a four part British series last night and it was good,

called "Innocent", about a guy spending 7 years in nick for

murder of his wife,then him trying to prove he did not do it.

regards worgeordie

Edge of the seat drama music knowing full well it would end with the classic botched introduction of the real killer. I wish these cheap drama writers would at least try and get police procedure right.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Is this worth a watch them? I tried but was out off very early by the youthful teenage appearances of the whole cast. Any old codgers like this?

I watched all of season one with the wife and got hooked to the story. It wont be to everyone's taste  that's for sure.  

1 minute ago, Fruit Trader said:

I watched all of season one with the wife and got hooked to the story. It wont be to everyone's taste  that's for sure.  

Appreciated. Anything similar I may have seen which will help me decide if this is worth a shot? I'm really running low on content and Netflix is my only source at present. I'm pretty desperate...

19 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Appreciated. Anything similar I may have seen which will help me decide if this is worth a shot? I'm really running low on content and Netflix is my only source at present. I'm pretty desperate...

The show is quite unique and been flagged not safe for kids a few times; so dive into season one and see what you think. 

On ‎5‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, Will27 said:

Presently watching Pustina AKA Wasteland and it's fantastic.

All 8 episodes with subs are now available.

Summary: In a remote village where everyone know each other, girl goes missing under suspicious circumstances.

This whole series (with subs) is now available on TPB.

It's a belter of a series.

19 hours ago, Will27 said:

Thanks for this one: Les oubliées.

I enjoyed it.

Trailer: www.ab-international.com/world-catalogue/program/2155

I have downloaded this twice now from TPB, there are supposed to be subtitles but there are not, French language only. Why say there are subtitles if there aren't any? Is there another version because I can't even find subtitles anywhere.

16 hours ago, i claudius said:

Murder on the orient express. The book by agatha christie was great the 1974 film was brilliant and now we have the Kenneth Branagh version. What can i say except.i started watching paint dry after 20 minutes it is rubbish.shame because it has some great actors in it

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

After Wallander, it was a disappointment to see Sir Kenneth in this production.

44 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I have downloaded this twice now from TPB, there are supposed to be subtitles but there are not, French language only. Why say there are subtitles if there aren't any? Is there another version because I can't even find subtitles anywhere.

If there wasn't any English subs I wouldn't be able to watch it.

I don't know what version you have downloaded but my uploader was Spud17.

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

If there wasn't any English subs I wouldn't be able to watch it.

I don't know what version you have downloaded but my uploader was Spud17.

That's the same one I've downloaded but there are no subs, either hard or soft coded.

15 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That's the same one I've downloaded but there are no subs, either hard or soft coded.

The subs are there, just tried again.

I watched it on VLC media player.

Rather than go to add subtitle on VLC, go to sub track and click on English.

7 minutes ago, Will27 said:

The subs are there, just tried again.

I watched it on VLC media player.

Rather than go to add subtitle on VLC, go to sub track and click on English.

I didn't have the VLC player, but played it on a USB stick through a Media Player to my TV, but obviously the Media Player doesn't recognise the subs.

32 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I didn't have the VLC player, but played it on a USB stick through a Media Player to my TV, but obviously the Media Player doesn't recognise the subs.

Just checked S01E01 from another source and it has subs ENG.SRT which of course will not auto include by most players unless renamed.

34 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I'm not sure if you can, but I downloaded the VLC app onto my media player and play it through that.

1 minute ago, Fruit Trader said:
Just checked S01E01 from another source and it has subs ENG.SRT which of course will not auto include by most players unless renamed.

I used mkvmerge to integrate the subtitles. Working fine now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

I'm not sure if you can, but I downloaded the VLC app onto my media player and play it through that.

Not sure either. Normally my Media player will play just about everything, but not this time, but as I said, I downloaded the subs and integrated them using mkvmerge.

22 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

The show is quite unique and been flagged not safe for kids a few times; so dive into season one and see what you think. 

Sorry fruit I watched 3 episodes and lost interest half way through the 3rd. Seemed a bit like dawsons Creek.  

47 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry fruit I watched 3 episodes and lost interest half way through the 3rd. Seemed a bit like dawsons Creek.  

Oh dear not Dawsons Creek vibes. Could have been a lot worse with Beverly Hills 90210. Go on, admit you watched it all.

On 5/18/2018 at 9:11 AM, Rc2702 said:

Is this worth a watch them? I tried but was out off very early by the youthful teenage appearances of the whole cast. Any old codgers like this?

This old codger really enjoyed it. It got lots of excellent reviews too.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:57 AM, newatthis said:

After Wallander, it was a disappointment to see Sir Kenneth in this production.

Yes ,we just watched Murder om the .O.E as well,or some of it , my wife loves Agatha Christie ,reads her books and enjoyed the series Poirot,as we started to watch she said "is that man supposed to be Poirot ? he is terrible ,what a bad actor . i have to agree ,he was rubbish.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:44 AM, Will27 said:

This whole series (with subs) is now available on TPB.

It's a belter of a series.

Downloaded this off PB but i can't get any subs ?

Tried to play it on VLC player but still no subs ?

What am i doing wrong ?

31 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Downloaded this off PB but i can't get any subs ?

Tried to play it on VLC player but still no subs ?

What am i doing wrong ?

Does it say  (Eng Subs) on the title?

Who is the uploader?