What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

If anyone wants anything from the UK TV and radio current and going back to the 50s Redit is saying they are open for membership.

All of the foreign programs that Will27 and Bookman quote all with subs are usually on there also.

free membership, but dont snatch it and run.

Yellowstone follows the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders - land developers, an Indian reservation, and America's first National Park. It is an intense study of a violent world far from media scrutiny - where land grabs make developers billions, and politicians are bought and sold by the world's largest oil and lumber corporations. Where drinking water poisoned by fracking wells and unsolved murders are not news: they are a consequence of living in the new frontier. It is the best and worst of America seen through the eyes of a family that represents both

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4236770/videoplayer/vi1196865561?ref_=tt_ov_vi

• Like 2

Gosh I cant keep up with it all....yes bodyguard is good..........I'm banning democracy in the house, got out voted by the daughters yesterday and sat through A.X.L...stupid Robot dog movie..................:coffee1:

There is a site ----that you have to pay a download sever to...download. but its free to go into , you dont even have to join it. I used to download from it about 12 years ago before Torrents got so good. They really used to hound this site---so now its out of Costa Rica--but this site still has everything out first, and what it is good for is just looking at what came out last night when you wake up.....because I forget....(most things in life now)   Oh there is "Get shorty & Lucky man"......go to torrents and get them. saves me making a list of what day etc.

http://rmz.cr/

RapidMoviez  ----yer it also has the movies

AAaaand...........is anyone interested in Boxing ?....there is a Russian site I use (Free) its not the fastest one around (has been 4 hours behind in some of the fights) but good quality. PM me if you want the site if I keep putting site names up the mods get upset.

Edited by sanuk711

Unforgotten [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4192812/] Season 3 was well worth the binge viewing. Recommend.

Loved it

Binged watches Innocent while I was working from home yesterday, another enjoyable British cop/crime drama.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5963958/

Not to be confused with Innocents which is shaping up to be a bit strange but one you have to keep watching to se what happens next
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8021824/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Enjoyed this one.

Summary: Inside the Court of Appeal is a brand new documentary which provides extraordinary insight into the British legal system.
Follow the stories behind the courtroom drama, right up until the final verdict.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tv series - Deadwind

A pretty good start to this new series.
Twelve episodes with hard-coded subs available on the bay of pirates.

Summary: When Sofia Karppi, a detective in her 30's who is trying to get over her husband's death, discovers the body of a young
woman on a construction site, she triggers a chain of events that threatens to destroy her life again.

• Like 1

Tom Clancys Jack Ryan  8 episodes---they have put them all out there, and started on season 2......so someone has faith. Just come out today so I have not seen any of it.....but I do not recognize many of the actors.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Tom Clancys Jack Ryan  8 episodes---they have put them all out there, and started on season 2......so someone has faith. Just come out today so I have not seen any of it.....but I do not recognize many of the actors.

Where are all 8 episodes available? I have only been able to find episode 1.

Rarb has them all as well now

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Where are all 8 episodes available? I have only been able to find episode 1

.......maybe I posted early in the day as RapidMovize is usually way ahead of the other sites

Tv Series - The Disappearance of Crystal Rogers

This one's been getting better with each episode.
Three are available now, with three more to come.

Summary: What begins as an exploration into the mysterious circumstances surrounding Crystal Rogers, a mother of five vanishing from the tiny town of Bardstown, Kentucky, quickly spirals into the dissection of multiple unsolved homicides haunting this idyllic, heartland community. Presumed dead and the victim of foul play, it has been over two years and there have been no arrests made in Crystal's case. Additionally, Crystal's father, Tommy Ballard, who was conducting his own 16-month investigation into his daughter's disappearance, was shot down and died, leaving a box of clues behind.

10 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Tv Series - The Disappearance of Crystal Rogers

This one's been getting better with each episode.
Three are available now, with three more to come.

I started watching that, but have a feeling there will be no resolution, just a lot of hypotheticals. Unless someone ends up in the slammer I'm not interested.

Edited by giddyup