SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has been suggested that President Donald Trump should be given the Nobel Peace Prize.   In your opinion, do you agree or disagree?

Please feel free to leave a comment.

8 hours ago, sirineou said:

Regardless of if deserved or not ,and I don't think any serious minded person believe he does.  If they nominated Trump the Nobel organisation would lose all credibility, and I don't believe they are stupid enough to do that. 

But then again I did not believe Americans were stupid enough to elect him president.......

Really they can give Obama a Noble Prize for doing nothing and if Trump achieves a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula he would not deserve it. I mean its only been 6 decades for this to be possible. An I guess you think Hilary would have been your choice for us Americans..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sirineou said:

Regardless of if deserved or not ,and I don't think any serious minded person believe he does.  If they nominated Trump the Nobel organisation would lose all credibility, and I don't believe they are stupid enough to do that. 

But then again I did not believe Americans were stupid enough to elect him president.......

The Nobel committee lost all credibility by awarding the prize to Obama simply for not being George Bush, and for not stripping Ang Sung su chi of hers in the wake of the ethnic cleansing in Burma.

• Thanks 1