Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

8 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Nonsense. Massive margin for error if done in wrong location or demographic.

Well, you definitely seem to have a difficult time with the the truth and the fact that not everyone thinks like you.

I guess if you still disagree, take it up with the people who conducted the poll.

Otherwise, it is what it is...

• Sad 1

"And yes, people lie on a topics like this because they still fear judgement."

People are more likely to lie in favour for a joke.

Half the jokes people make about Thailand are about lbs.

The survey results are nonsense.

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, you definitely seem to have a difficult time with the the truth and the fact that not everyone thinks like you.

I guess if you still disagree, take it up with the people who conducted the poll.

Otherwise, it is what it is...

You are the one making claims without evidence.

I do not care about gay men having sex with ladyboys with dicks but what really gets me, is the men wanting ladyboys with a functional vagina, I mean, why take the copy whereas you can take a real pussy. Really weird.

I have never contemplated on or will ever contemplate putting my penis in another mans anus.

Yet, you actually thought about it in order to make your post.555

You must be one of the brain dead who cannot read, because of Core Education. 

I have never contemplated on

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A poll is a poll. It's accuracy can be debated either way. But it's an obvious fact that there is a very large "ladyboy entertainment industry" catering to expats and tourists, western and otherwise. Some of that is about sex work and some about putting on shows. The audience for the sex part of it is overwhelmingly hetero identified men. They may want try something a little spicier while in Thailand. 

Yes but it's totally biased and unreliable.

I dont know a lot about ladyboys except for seeing the shows.but i am a fan of motorsports and drag racing.no one bloody told me that a show called Rou Pauls drag race was not about drag racing. I kid you not i really thought thats what it was about .i always wondered why drag racing was so popular on PB.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I do not care about gay men having sex with ladyboys with dicks but what really gets me, is the men wanting ladyboys with a functional vagina, I mean, why take the copy whereas you can take a real pussy. Really weird.
Gay men are not their main audience. Gay men like males that present as males. It ain't all about the dick.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, IsaanFam said:

So, having sex with a man who has a dick makes you what exactly? 

An open minded straight man (usually). 

As a gay man a ladyboy would never do it for me sexually because they present as ladies.

However I have seen some butch presenting LESBIANS that get my juices going. In that case, my attraction would be a gay thing disregarding their equipment. Not saying I'm seeking out butch lesbians but I can see the attraction when they present as very good looking males. 

I see that as a similar thing to why so many straight identified men are attracted to ladyboys. They like ladies. When they look like ladies, that attraction is a straight thing. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sisaketsam said:

I think the sampling of 300 foreigners was taken at the entrance to Boyztown, Pattaya or at the entrance to DJ Station in Bangkok.  Those with an agenda can make any poll work in their favour.  

Truly naive.

Study up.

A true participant in those 100% gay areas are mostly less interested in LB then the hetero on Soi 6.

• Like 1

A lot of the Yuk!, Yuk!,  anti ladyboy posters on here make me laugh and remind me of a saying an old bikie mate of mine liked to tell about fat girls.  He said:

"Fat girls are just like scooters, they are such good fun to ride on....but you wouldnt want any of your mates to see you at it"!!

• Like 1

One day little Johnny comes home one day from school and his mom asks him how his day was. He replies, "Mom, today I had sex for the first time!" Immediately she was angry. She said, "just wait 'till your dad gets home, he's going to be very mad at you. Go to your room!" So the boy goes to his room and finally his dad is home and comes up to the room. The boy tells his dad and the dad is proud of the boy. "Great job son! How old are you 12? 13? How about we go down to the store and get that shiny red bicycle you wanted?" So, they go to the store and the dad buys the bike for his son. Then he says, "well Johnny, do you want to ride the bike home?" The boy answers, " No, that's okay Dad, My ass is still sore!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, but there is a difference between looking at ladyboys and find them beautiful and sucking the dick of a man who identifies as a lady. And this is being gay.
You're making a lot of assumptions about what most of these straight men do in their sessions with ladyboys. Use your noodle. If your primary interest was going oral pleasure to a man you'd be much more likely to seek out people that are the whole package visually as a man. Ladyboys ain't that.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2